[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> year is 2016 > tune into raw > see this wat do?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

File: BenoitIsBack.jpg (77KB, 950x712px) Image search: [Google]
BenoitIsBack.jpg
77KB, 950x712px
> year is 2016
> tune into raw
> see this

wat do?
>>
File: Panic.jpg (310KB, 640x930px) Image search: [Google]
Panic.jpg
310KB, 640x930px
>>882284
>>
Laugh my ass off at whoever in the production area managed to pull that off...then eagerly await their firing
>>
File: Benoit.gif (3MB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
Benoit.gif
3MB, 200x150px
>>882291
> First hype promo
> see this
>>
>>882299
kek
>>
YOU ALL BOUGHT IT
HOOK LINE AND SINKER
>>
Die a little inside because what's coming up is going to be tasteless. Die a little more inside because I'm going to watch anyway.
>>
>>882299
Seriously. What good did they think would come from the diving headbutt?
>>
>>882299
>>882879
Does anyone else feel like the diving headbutt is the dumbest move in wrestling? I simple splash with your torso is far more effective and doesn't have the risk of, y'know... landing on your head.
>>
>>882883

THIS is the dumbest move in wrestling

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVoqX2J3I1M
>>
>>882907

>TNA
>>
>>882883
The skull is the hardest bone in the human body innit?
>>
>>882907
Yeah, but that's not as dangerous.
>>
>>882912
Saw this post and automatically thought it was the Canadian Destroyer.
>>
>>882907
I meant dumb as in dangerous like anon said.

>>882913
Still slammin two against each other isn't really safe.
>>
>>882932
Some people use the Diving Headbutt on the sternums of their opponents which is...not QUITE as dangerous I suppose
>>
>>882937
It seems like its something that they try to do, but it's easy to fuck up.
>>
>>882299
Benoit started doing the diving headbutt because he was a Dynamite Kid mark, long before McMahon was involved. I'm pretty sure that he didn't stop doing the move after the Kid's health went to shit. Has there been a tell-all claiming that McMahon forced Benoit to keep doing the diving headbutt?
>>
>>882907
Yeah but that's fucking hysterical do you just hate fun?
>>
>>883001
Vinny Mac never told him to use the move since he had had it before WWE, but it is very, very, very, very likely he knew that Benoit was fucked in the head or that he had concussion issues while giving him the green light to perform and not even trying to help the guy/put him out for rehab. Resulting in the Benoit murder suicide. Hence the gif.
>>
File: 27464735.jpg (16KB, 231x244px) Image search: [Google]
27464735.jpg
16KB, 231x244px
>>882937
>I rate Zidane
>>
>IT WAS ALL A RUSE MAGGLE
>THE MADMAN MCMAHON HAS PLAYED ALL THIS PEOPLE LIKE FIDDLE
>THE RABID WOLVERINE IS BACK
>>
>>883021
The gif does not tell that story, and even then you're making some leaps of reasoning. Bret Hart was perfectly capable of hiding his concussions from his employer, I don't see any reason to think that Benoit was less able in that regard.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (30KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
30KB, 480x360px
>>883021
He's responsible for many, many atrocities, but probably not this one.
>>
>>883059
The documentary about it discusses why I believe Vince had a role in how Benoit progressively got worse. I don't see a scenario where Vince doesn't know about it honestly.

With Hart, and with Benoit I suppose. Concussions had not been truly...known...at the time? Can't think of the right term. Sporting leagues did poor jobs of handling them, just ask the NFL. I am not saying it is Vince's fault 100%, but he, if not the WWE, handled the situation poorly. Benoit of course refused to tell them for his reasons explained in the doc as well.
>>
>>882284
>Confusion and marking hard
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.