[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

tfw you know wwe will ruin bullet club

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 3

File: CYe7CNuWMAAaCbq.jpg:large.jpg (91KB, 576x960px) Image search: [Google]
CYe7CNuWMAAaCbq.jpg:large.jpg
91KB, 576x960px
tfw you know wwe will ruin bullet club
>>
>>881047
honestly its more the wreslers fault than wwe's. many people have been the biggest in the indies and come to wwe and become jobbers so what did they expect
>>
Big show said he is being number 1 a while ago anon. But yes. Bullet club is dead in the WWE before it even started.
>>
>>881051
>its more the wrestlers fault than wwe's
In what way is poor booking not WWE's fault?

(Also, holy shit I hope Vince retires soon. NXT is solid, albeit not the best wrestling show going right now, and I've given up watching the main product. Triple H plans to move all the staff of NXT to the main shows eventually.)
>>
>>881047
> Balor vs AJ being paid off
> "ruin"
>>
>>881047
>ruining a meme ripoff
i just hope the real NWO comes out and burries them for being vanilla midgets.
>>
>>881282
> he doesn't know that The Outsiders are huge fans of Bullet Club
>>
>>881075
Dude, I agree 100% with you. Vince's bullshit of the past 10+ years is becoming nearly unbearable. There comes a time when you have to realize you're just to fucking old to continue. Once HHH takes over the main and allows the nxt writers to do their shit for it, I hope it becomes better.
>>
>>881054
It's been confirmed that Big Show fucked up and he just meant he was the first guy declaring himself to be in the Rumble.
>>
>>881355
> 10

You mean 15
>>
>>881355
> he thinks it wont be worse when Steph has control
Lel
>>
>>881394
Steph hasn't been officially involved with creative for years now

She's perfectly fine with being a marketing public figurehead
>>
>>881047

>caring about the Manlet club
>>
>>881395
Source now dammit

I find it hard to believe that vince and gaytch are the ones that pushed the divas redditlution through
>>
>>881355

>booking will get better once Vince dies and hhh takes over

Wow this is so sad that someone out there thinks this.
>>
>>881404
They ironically think that NXT being watchable is all down to HHH too
>>
>>881400
> he doesn't know how proud HHH is of his NXT girls

So how new are ya?
>>
>>881404
Well, it couldn't possibly get any worse.
>>
>>881423
> gaytch pretending to be proud that dumb smarks like him now because he turns up for a photo opportunity at fool sail once a month meaning literally anything
Sauce on steph not being part of creative now
>>
>>881426
Can you re-write this without the retarded shitter memeing?
>>
>>881047
Good.

FUCK SMARKS
U
C
K
E
M
>>
>>881355
Is ignoring all the literally who matches and shitty squash matches on NXT a meme that I'm in on yet?

I mean, Finn Balor has been a snooze fest since winning the title. It was a total letdown when Joe didn't win.
>>
>>881447
A literal homersexual.
>>
>>881453
> complaining about "literally who" matches
> on the developmental brand

Are you only allowed to like wrestlers once you've been told to?
>>
>>881456
>NXT totally isn't a way for Indy wrestlers to be forced to suck WWE dick before getting on the main roster so they know their place
>No guys, for real
>Guys, stop laughing
>>
>>881574
> Enzo & Cass
> Baron Corbin
> American Alpha

Dumb-as-fuck.
>>
>>881576
>One ridiculously loudmouth tag team that won't get over on the main roster
>A shit heel that a lot of NXT fans don't care for
>American who?

What else you got?
>>
File: OhYouDidn'tKnow.jpg-large.jpg (105KB, 812x1024px) Image search: [Google]
OhYouDidn'tKnow.jpg-large.jpg
105KB, 812x1024px
>>881601
> loudmouth tag teams don't get over in WWE

18+

> implying Corbin isn't a next heel
> not being Ready, Willing...and GABLE
>>
File: bulletclub.webm (3MB, 398x224px) Image search: [Google]
bulletclub.webm
3MB, 398x224px
how long until young bucks?
>>
>>881447
>part of the IWC
>not a smark

Pick one.
>>
>>881282
>Scott Hall no-shows
>Nash breaks his legs in gorilla
>"IS THAT MR. AMERICA? WE HAVN'T SEEN HIM IN OVER TEN YEARS? WHY HAS HE JOINED THE NWO?

book it vince
>>
>>881047
>Balor

Boring FoTM for entry-level facebook smarks.
>>
>>882385
Easy. Not a smark.
>>
They'll all job to Cena and turn to Superstars/NXT, or get future endevour'd .

Screen cap this.
>>
>>882356
Never please.
>>
>>882417
>he says this while posting on an iwc
>>
>>881282
>>881396
>Gallows and Machine Gun
>manlets
>>
Test
>>
>>881355

Why do people not realise that the biggest issue with NXT to RAW is that you can't just translate everything from NXT and expect it to work? NXT is completely different from RAW and things that work there don't necessarily work on RAW. Anyone who has been successful on RAW from NXT either had a gimmick change barely had a gimmick on NXT to begin with. The vast majority of NXT exports flop and the only one not to flop and keep his gimmick has been Owens because Trips loves him and will push him regardless.

tl;dr NXT is not the saviour of RAW. It's too different to transfer things and jeep them successful.
>>
>>882419
Change it to Roman and you got yourself an accurate statement.
>>
notgonnahappen.jpeg
>>
>>881282
not every indie guy is under 6 foot tall breh
>>
>>883687
most of the bullet club other than gallows, omega , tonga and bad luck fale are under 6 foot.
>>
>>883687
Truth

>Who is Angelico
>Who is Hanson
>Who is Rowe
>Who is Moose
>Who is Nakamura Shinsuke
>Who is Okada Kazuchika
>Who is Brian Cage
>Who is Donovan Dijak
>Who is Bobby Lashley
>Who is [ad infinitum]
Just off the top of my head.
>>
>>882356
meme superkicks would be over for a week then be the most stale thing ever
>>
Didn't Chris Jericho say he was #1 or am I imagining things
>>
>>883996
A few of those are actually 6 foot. Billed height is not actual height
>>
>>884009
beeg said he was 1. Curtis axel said he was 2
>>
>>884009
Big Show said he would be #1
>>
>>884005
If the crappy Samoan ripoff of The YBs are still over in WWE despite doing nothing for almost a year explain why the better originals wouldn't be over in WWE?
>>
>>884013
>>884167

Big Show was the first to throw his name into the hat, Curtis Axel was the second. They have not drawn numbers, just their eligibility. What's so hard about this?
>>
>>884172
Because Big Show is a retard who worded it stupidly and made it sound like he's volunteering to be the #1 spot in the Rumble, which would make no sense.

It will most likely be Reigns. If not I'd like a good storyline reason why Vince wouldn't force Reigns into the #1 spot.
>>
>>884201
>I'd like a good storyline

You've come to the wrong promotion
>>
>>881047
Ramen will be there as #1 literally standing in the center for 2 hours...
>>
>>884204
True.
>yfw reigns comes in at #30 and wins
>>
>>881601
>Enzo and Big Cass
>not getting over on the main show
Enzo will be over as fuck if they let him run his mouth
>>
>>884418
>if they let him run his mouth

Remember that this is RAW.
>>
>>883428
The wyatts are still over. Owens is over. Cesaro was over. People don't hate Neville despite Vince's best attempts at fucking him over.

The issue is that Vince has no clue what to do with the people from NXT (or he doesn't want to use them), and the fact that Raw and Smackdown are centered entirely around Roman Reigns.
>>
>>883428
I can understand how people who've only ever seen lolWWE could be bewildered when viewing a quality wrestling product for the first time in their lives
>>
yep let's give a small moment of joy to the 20 year old smark virgins who bash WWE every week just so they can stop bitching about it for one week before going back and complaining about something, while at the same time disregard our actual fanbase of paying and loving millions of mark fans. 4life!
>>
>>884632
I just don't watch WWE anymore (haven't in two or three years) and would tune in if I could trust them to handle the wrestlers they have coming in well at all. I bet there are a lot of other people who feel the same way.
>>
>>884632
Balor is a merch machine you moronic anti-smark cuck
>>
>>884632
how does this disregard normie fans?
>>
>>882356
Hopefully never.
>>
>>885981
> merch machine
Source
>>
>>881047
Bullet Club debuts as dancing group when?
>>
>>891395
in a year.
>>
>>881047
AJ needs to cut his hair before people just assume he's coming to WWE because of a midlife crisis
>>
>>884204
Kekked
>>
>>891403
thats exactly why he went to japan in the first place and well to leave TNA.
>>
>>891403
IMO AJ look better now with the long hair.
Thread posts: 71
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.