[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tell me about Kane! Why does he wear the mask!?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 7

File: kane.png (185KB, 374x378px) Image search: [Google]
kane.png
185KB, 374x378px
Tell me about Kane! Why does he wear the mask!?
>>
>>871560
I heard his face got burnt! Is this true??
>>
He's a big red machine
>>
>>872404
He felt the fire.
>>
>>872427
i hears he has alot of scars on his face, does anyone have pictures of kane without a mask?
>>
Because he's a fucking actor playing a fucking character written to sell toys and airtime to 8 year olds, you fucking stupid man-children. You're just as bad as those mlp fags.
>>
File: image.jpg (38KB, 362x263px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38KB, 362x263px
>>872645

Man I haven't seen a case of butthurt this bad in awhile. I'm at my desk at work, dead quiet here and I laughed pretty fucking hard. Thx anon. You can get off /wwe/ now.
>>
>>872692
>I'm a grown man with a job and I discuss scripted live-action entertainment made for small children on the internet.

What's it like being on the path to becoming the 40 year old virgin?
>>
>>872724
Shouldnt you being taking your wife son to her boyfriend Karate class?
>>
>>872727

This is speculation but the fact still remains that you guys cockbuff each other about your knowledge and fandom of a show under the guise that it's "sports entertainment". Sounds a lot like you wanna fuck an imaginary horse
>>
>>872736
>This is speculation
It is a fact cuckboy.

What other reason would you be in a wresstling general if you dislike it? Thats cuckolding mentality.
>>
File: 1429005154642.png (54KB, 245x245px) Image search: [Google]
1429005154642.png
54KB, 245x245px
A LOT OF LOYALTY FOR A HIRED DIRECTOR OF OPERATIONS
>>
File: image.jpg (52KB, 718x361px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52KB, 718x361px
>>872645
>SHRIEEEKKKKK NOOOOO
>>
>>872408
For you
>>
>>871560
If I were to take the mask off would I get a big pop?
>>
File: 1365946696104.jpg (38KB, 440x604px) Image search: [Google]
1365946696104.jpg
38KB, 440x604px
>>872724

you do realize that no matter how you try to frame it, at the end of the day we're all grown men chatting on an anime image board, right? let that sink in.
>>
>>873022
It would be extremely over
>>
>>871560
Cause hes autistic like WWE fans.
>>
>>872645
Ive never seen a more accurate post in my life.
>>
>>873058
I wouldn't be caught dead watching anime and people like me are half of the population of this website who don't do dorky kid shit.
>>
>>872645
Keked. Sums WWE fans up, really.
>>
>>872645
So much damage control
>>
>>873088
>dorky kid shit.
Is on a image board that was meant for anime kekd to da max
>>
File: cia in charge.jpg (100KB, 545x962px) Image search: [Google]
cia in charge.jpg
100KB, 545x962px
Nobody cared about him until he put on the mask.
>>
>>872645
alright wrestling fags listen up real close cause this is the last and final chance i'm giving your fat asses to get off my board.

/asp/ was originally created for people who who actually participate in their sports. which is why you see threads like MMA where people discuss styles and give others tips. NOT because they think it's cool after seeing it on a fucking tv show like you nerds but because it helps us become better fighters in real life. you see our practice of these sports has given us the right to post here. how many of you actually train to become "wrestlers" (i keep the word quoted because it's not really wrestling it's fucking soap opera)? i bet there's not a single one who actually is training. NO you just watching your shitty tv show all fucking day. THAT'S NOT WHAT THIS BOARD WAS FUCKING MADE FOR

IT WAS MADE FOR PEOPLE WHO PARTICIPATE IN THEIR SPORTS

IS IT SO FUCKING HARD TO GET THAT THROUGH YOUR HEADS??????????????????????????????????????????????????? YOU FUCKING RETARDED AUTISTIC SHITS

maybe we could come to some sort of agreement since it seems that the guys over on /sp/ really hate you (with good reason) and don't want you back i guess you have no choise but to stay here. BUT can you atleast limit the amount of threads you make? im not saying you can't make threads but add a few rules to it

>only make a new general when the old one drops to page 3
>don't make shitloads of threads about the same subject (really there's no need to)
>smal items don't need their own threads you can just put them in the general
>stop the fucking retared "is he autisic" threads and other shitposting
>STOP FUCKING USING TERMS LIKE "PLAYING WITH TOY GUNS" OR "MMAUTISTS" AND STOP FUCKING CALLING REAL WRESTLING GAY
>that means no trolling of ANY kind

if you can comperehend this set of rules i believe we would be happy to accept you here and allow you to post your threads

thank you
>>
>>875676
>STOP FUCKING USING TERMS LIKE "PLAYING WITH TOY GUNS" OR "MMAUTISTS" AND STOP FUCKING CALLING REAL WRESTLING GAY

Ohhh come on, we all made fun of each other before the WWE heads came in to begin with, they can make fun too.

You do have a good point (if a bit autismo-rantish) I would like to see them stop spamming threads and make a general, I mean, recently I've only seen Judo Generals for Judo, still works.
>>
>>873058
Your point being?
>>
>>873062
You're a heel guy.
>>
>>875647
If I put that off will he job?
>>
>>875676
Someone get this hothead outta here
>>
>>875643
You don't know what that means, do you?
>>
>>875676
lel if this isn't copypasta it is now
>>
File: Isaac_Yankem_display_image.jpg (34KB, 268x320px) Image search: [Google]
Isaac_Yankem_display_image.jpg
34KB, 268x320px
>No one cared who I was until I put on the mask.
>>
>>872645
Fucking torched this thread. Great work!
>>
>>875872
> hurr great work
Do you think it bothers us? People getting angry just amuses us more
>>
>>875740
Hurr durr wrastling is fake and you should watch MMA because its REEL
>>
>>875736
for

you
>>
#BringBackCorporateKane
>>
>>876026
Yep, definitely doesn't know what damage control means.
Enjoy your kid's show, there are some 8th graders who would love to discuss Kane theories with you.
>>
Just a reminder that we will get a sticky for 'mania, like we always did on /sp/, and /asp/ will be over run with people from /sp/ for it, unless the mods just say fuck it and make the sticky on /sp/.
>>
Two reasons:

1) The story line is that he was horribly burned in a fire

2) The character has been played by multiple actors/athletes, and that's easier behind a mask.
>>
>>872756
i wish he would retire
>>
>>877361
We always have an sticky for Mania on /asp/. Just make it a rolling sticky and all will be fine. refugees from /sp/ and /asp/ies aren't that different tbqh, the sticky would be just fine.
>>
He is ugly.
>>
>>883538
Festus.
>>
>>875676
B8
>>
>>876026
Holy shit dude, youre just plain retarded
>>
>>883713
That's implied when you're a fan of professional wresting.
>>
How come Taker always got good booking while Kane is all but a jobber these days?
>>
>>884817
Kane wanted it that way.
>>
>>884817

Because that's always been the role of the monster heel. Get a push, lay down to make the higher up face look good, languish in the midcard, destroy jobbers to rebuild credibility, rinse and repeat.

Which is a pretty sweet deal if you're a company man really (and Kane is pretty much the epitome of the company man). He's had twenty years of good paychecks for little work and a standing job offer backstage when he finally hangs it up.

Taker, by contrast, was both a better performer and more of a politician backstage.
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.