[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

In the current state of the WWE, name a better main roster wrestler.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: image.png (724KB, 864x588px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
724KB, 864x588px
In the current state of the WWE, name a better main roster wrestler.
>pro tip: you cannot
>>
I wouldn't say he's the best, top 3 definitely

>Cena
>Miz
>Rollens

t b h
>>
>>871482
>Miz

Is this nigga serious.jpeg
>>
>>871479

cena
d-bryan
>>
>>871479
Counting injuries or not? Neville is the only one better right now not counting.
Add Cesaro and DBry if you are.
Zayn if you want to go to NXT.
So, yeah, he's Top 5. Balor's a fairly distant sixth.
>>
>>871483
fuck you, the Miz is GOAT
>>
Duh. Rollins is the fucking GOAT
>>
Top 3:
Rollins
Cesar
Ownes
>>
File: theGOATS.jpg (157KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
theGOATS.jpg
157KB, 640x640px
>>871479
heres the picture of the other guy who comes close with him.
>>
Nakamura and Styles by miles.
>>
>>871842
Literally who
>>
>>871834
I wish wwe would learn how to book again so the Wyatts could be dominant like they should be.
>>
>>871842
This. Seth is only allowed to 'wrestle' childrens style, they even took away his finisher because it wasn't child-friendly
>>
>>871872
I do really miss the curb stomp
>>
>Cody Rhodes
>>
File: 1451861699420.jpg (78KB, 1448x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1451861699420.jpg
78KB, 1448x1080px
>>871872

>legit marked out whenever he did the curbstomp cause short of the Triple Threat at the Royal Rumble, it was a protected finish
>marked out so hard when he did it at Wrestlemania that people asked me if I was okay

>they take it away
>>
>>871982
I kinda wanna partially agree desu
WWE kinda bottle-necks their talents and only allows the ones they want to look good to look good, given, every fed places more importance on certain guys like that, but modern WWE more than any other.
So fans really quickly disacknowledge guys like Cody who are fucking excellent thoroughbreds just because they've never really been given a consistent chance, I mean shit only one guy in this thread has brought up Neville and he's definitely better than Seth in-ring, people have just forgotten because whilst Seth has been main-eventing for the majority of recent memory Neville has been fucking with stardust and Bo much more often.
>>
>>871479
Cena.

Assuming they doin't fuck up I'm willing to bet Samoa Joe's gonna be main event quality.
>>
>>871483
In the ring he's boring but he's arguably the current best heel talker
>>
>>871479
The key to drawing eyeballs is a big bulging cock and Rollins just doesn't cut it.
>>
>>872282
>but he's arguably the current best heel talker

This has never been and will never be the case
>>
>>871987
Cody is fortunate to be the son of one the greatest of all time, but that is also his curse because his dad had a lot of heat backstage. I think that is why neither Cody nor Goldust have ever been world champion. People are keeping up grudges they had against Dusty.
>>
>>872358
lets be frank, cody doesnt have as much natural charisma that his dad had and as much as his brother did in the goldust gimmick.
>>
>>872369
Cody is weird. When you watch his matches live they are boring. When you watch replays on the WWE network he is entertaining and one of the best performers. Of course his mic skills are not on Dusty's level by any means, but I think he is a better wrestler than Dusty for sure.
>>
>>871479
I want to be his male wife
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.