[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How effective is wwe out on the streets?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 4

File: lRNWymil.jpg (16KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
lRNWymil.jpg
16KB, 640x480px
How effective is wwe out on the streets?
>>
Ever seen the /asp/ advice about judo being all about slamming fools onto concrete? Same principle. Extremely effective.
>>
>>870147
>world wrestling entertainment is extremely effective
>>
>>870147
But at what point does the fighter set up his signature move or use a hidden razorblade to scratch himself so it looks like he took damage?
When do they agree to who is supposed to win at the end?
>>
>>870151
They decide by sucking each other's dick beforehand, the one who comes first is the loser.
>>
>>870159
So is that how they do it in the WWE?
Is that why they wear panties?
>>
Use your strengths man. Cut a promo prior to the fight if you can.
>>
>>870151
Same way they do it in the UFC, man. Do you even train?
>>
>>870141
Very effective. About 7-8 years ago some punk tried to mug me and I Rock Bottomed him through the fucking pavement, the little cunt. Thought about dropping a People's Elbow but that might have been a lil too much lol
>>
>>870141
Depends how stronk you are. I actually did a suplex on a guy in a real fight. Saw a guy get ddt'd in a real fight (knocked the guy out cold).
>>
>>870141
Great, drop toe holds are good for countering a running opponent and DDTs work well if you weigh more than your opponent
The best combo though was when i stunnered some cunt then sharpshootered him while my mate crossfaced him at the same time

WWE style is definitely one of the more patrician martial arts in real life situations
>>
File: absolutely_ironic.jpg (65KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
absolutely_ironic.jpg
65KB, 600x450px
>>870186
>he actually compares the UFC to WWE
>>
>>870200
>WWE style is definitely one of the more patrician martial arts in real life situations
This.

A well time lariat can cripple a man.
>>
I once threw a chair at some faggots face Sabu style in a brawl, it works. I had to cut a promo with the cops after that and they (storyline) arrested me but i got over at the bar.
>>
File: 1424132249635.jpg (104KB, 797x548px) Image search: [Google]
1424132249635.jpg
104KB, 797x548px
>>870206
>>
>>870202
I mean they are pretty much the same thing. UFC is just made to look more realistic but really, anyone who's not retarded sees how similar they actually are.
>>
>>870378
>I mean they are not at all alike. UFC is just real, you'd have to be retarded to see them as similar.

Fixed it for you.
>>
In actual fights pretty much the only WWE moves you could use would be spears and a german suplex. Nothing else is plausible without being a retard.
>>
>>870141
surely you jest
>>
>>870392
I really want to believe that you're trolling but with these MMA fans you never really know...
>>
>>870446
I successful ktfo of someone with a gotch-style piledriver on pavement at recess in the 8th grade

Everyone marked the fuck out, good times
>>
>>870159
think about what you just said. u just imagined two dudes sucking eachother off. are wrassle fans really the problem?
>>
>>870446
if you can pull off submission moves, you can do more than these. Didn't Chris Benoit kill his own son with his finishing move (The Crippler Crossface)?
>>
>>870460
Are you autistic
>>
>>870526
Were you trying to ask a legitimate question or are you just acting like a fucking idiot in an attempt to direct attention away from your earlier embarrassments?
>>
>>870531
So that's a yes then?
>>
>>870546
Are you alright sir? You keep making accusations to divert attention from your previous posts. I understand where you're coming from but I regret to inform you that come off looking like an idiot.
>>
>>870576
Have you by chance received treatment for your illness?
>>
>>870159
Does anyone really lose in that scenario, though?
>>
File: 1451946079713.jpg (64KB, 616x689px) Image search: [Google]
1451946079713.jpg
64KB, 616x689px
>fighting some fag on the street because he told my leather jacket looked shitty
>he swings at me at first but kick him in the gut hard and do a Dirty Deeds on him
>he's ko'd
>the spectators cheered for me
>boss saw the whole thing
>demotes me the next day at work
It's effective but prepare for consequences
>>
>>870510
>"NOOOO FORBIDDEN THOUGHTS"
>>
>>870150
All of the kek
>>
>>870206
chuckled
>>
Its dangerous dude, in any martial art the masters always tell you what kind of moves are prohibited, because they are dangerous. Instead, a simple pro-wrestling piledriver could fuck you up for the rest of your life.

Even in MMA they allways tell you than if you somehow get involved in a fight, DON'T FUCKING SLAM YOUR OPONENT.
>>
>street fighting some guy
>we're both pro wrestling martial artists
>his entrance involves descending in on wires from a building
>the wires break and he ends up falling 20 feet and landing in front of me
>have to ride with this asshole to the hospital and hold his hand as he's crying about being paralyzed and not being able to take care of his wife and kids
>ambulance randomly stops
>ask the driver what's going on
>he turns around
>it's a member of the guys stable
>the passenger EMT is too
>guy gets up and tells me I got worked
>they all kick my ass in the ambulance
At least they dropped me off at the hospital I guess
>>
>>872671

i got worked
>>
>>870446
Also DDTs and Bulldozers
>>
>>870141
lol
>>
>>872671
well played sir
10/10 better than the average Raw of the past 5 years at least
>>
>>870141
Without all the fancy moves, it's safe to assume a 6' 4" 280~ pound man, who trains all
year for the sole purpose of throwing niggas around, has more than a fair chance against some shithead at the bar. They're also used to exerting themselves while injured.
>>
>>870446
I'm pretty sure you could kill a man with Mr. Socko.
>>
>>870446
> not using the Testicular Claw
>>
>>875478
I know I can,I've been wearing the same socks for a month
>>
>>872671
>this TWA shit

That non-workrate garbage has no place in the modern square ring. Get on with the times grandpa. Your opponent's problem is that he doesn't do puro, or else he'd fight on despite his injury to make the crowd respectfully clap.
>>
>>870141

alright wrestling fags listen up real close cause this is the last and final chance i'm giving your fat asses to get off my board.

/asp/ was originally created for people who who actually participate in their sports. which is why you see threads like MMA where people discuss styles and give others tips. NOT because they think it's cool after seeing it on a fucking tv show like you nerds but because it helps us become better fighters in real life. you see our practice of these sports has given us the right to post here. how many of you actually train to become "wrestlers" (i keep the word quoted because it's not really wrestling it's fucking soap opera)? i bet there's not a single one who actually is training. NO you just watching your shitty tv show all fucking day. THAT'S NOT WHAT THIS BOARD WAS FUCKING MADE FOR

IT WAS MADE FOR PEOPLE WHO PARTICIPATE IN THEIR SPORTS

IS IT SO FUCKING HARD TO GET THAT THROUGH YOUR HEADS??????????????????????????????????????????????????? YOU FUCKING RETARDED AUTISTIC SHITS

maybe we could come to some sort of agreement since it seems that the guys over on /sp/ really hate you (with good reason) and don't want you back i guess you have no choise but to stay here. BUT can you atleast limit the amount of threads you make? im not saying you can't make threads but add a few rules to it

>only make a new general when the old one drops to page 3
>don't make shitloads of threads about the same subject (really there's no need to)
>smal items don't need their own threads you can just put them in the general
>stop the fucking retared "is he autisic" threads and other shitposting
>STOP FUCKING USING TERMS LIKE "PLAYING WITH TOY GUNS" OR "MMAUTISTS" AND STOP FUCKING CALLING REAL WRESTLING GAY
>that means no trolling of ANY kind

if you can comperehend this set of rules i believe we would be happy to accept you here and allow you to post your threads

thank you
>>
>>876024
Please have sex.
>>
>>876024
>/asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling
> & Wrestling
whats yours is now mine buddy
>>
>this thread

https://youtu.be/nCfdo5kY_ak
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.