[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Punk's best feud: Cena >Edge's best feud: Cena

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 1

File: john-cena.jpg (144KB, 799x599px) Image search: [Google]
john-cena.jpg
144KB, 799x599px
>Punk's best feud: Cena
>Edge's best feud: Cena
>Wyatt's best feud: Cena
>Owens' best feud: Cena
>JBL's best feud: Cena
>Orton's best feud: Cena

Why is it that Cena brings out the best in whoever he faces?
>>
>>868857
I feel like this is bait.

at the very least in the cases of Edge, Punk, and Owens it was they were absolutely tired of Cena's shit and viewed him as a force to be absolutely fucking destroyed.

no clue why you listed Wyatt on there since Bray since has only came out on top in 2 feuds since their feud back in 2014
>>
>>868857
Because he's the top star of the company and they don't want to waste him by putting him in a boring feud. He's been the guy that the most interesting storylines have developed around, whether or not he's in the main event scene. That's because he's still the focal point of the company.

You wouldn't see Wyatt getting the same amount of TV time that he got when feuding with Cena if he was feuding with someone else instead.
>>
>>868870
But Reigns is being given the same, if not more, screentime and is boring as shit.
>>
>>868886
And Cena has been gone for the past 2 months.
>>
>>868886
>>868890
Also they don't know how to write for anyone other than Cena which is probably why they flop with everyone else.
>>
>>868857

arguably, Hardy's was great too
No doubt
SHIELD matches and build were better
I guess?
Yup
Fuck no. Orton and Cena are garbage together and I fear for the day WWE tries to sell this rivalry as something "epic" in the future
>>
>>868886
it's not the writing or the screentime, Roman just can't fucking act and has zero presence on screen as a talking kind of guy. He was better as a literal 'big guy' who doesn't talk much and kicks lots and lots of ass
>>
>>868857
Probably because with Cena, the creative actually give a shit enough to build some kind of story. Any other feud that doesn't involve Reigns or the title just falls to the side and doesn't get a second thought. Because if creative don't actually put the effort in for Cena, than Vince is going to fuck them up royally.
>>
Orton and Undertaker was better
>>
>>868857
>>Punk's best feud: Cena
Punk has had too numerous ones, can't say for sure.
>>Edge's best feud: Cena
Tied with Edge/Taker
>>Wyatt's best feud: Cena
Shield
>>Owens' best feud: Cena
For now, wait till Zayn comes back.
>>JBL's best feud: Cena
Can't say for sure. Some people would probably say Eddie, but I never watched Smackdown back then.
>>Orton's best feud: Cena
No, but WWE will view it as such
It wouldn't actually surprise me if Cenas final match was against Orton.
>>
>>868857
>>Wyatt's best feud: Cena
>>Owens' best feud: Cena
>>Orton's best feud: Cena

No.
>>
>>868903
>sell this rivalry as something "epic"

They've already done that.
>>
>>869489
...twice!
>>
>>869469
Outside of NXT and the Indies I would say that is Owens best feud. Mainly because Rybotch can't wrestle for shit and that's basically the only other feud.
>>
Also,
>Seth's best feud: Cena
>>
>>869505
> default

What an accolade for Big Push John
>>
>>869511
You know this isn't even close to true.
>>
>>868857
cause cena gives a shit
>>
>>868857
>>Edge's best feud: Cena
Undertaker*
>>
>>868857
>tfw everyone got hyped for Wyatt vs. Cena because of an Eminem song
>tfw the whole feud turned out to be shit
>>
>>869463
JBL's rise to being WWE Champion is must-watch material.
Definitely the best part of his career.
>>
>>868857
Orton/Kane, Orton/Foley & Orton/D-bry are way better then Orton/Cena
>>
>acknowledge the fact that the storylines are written
>i-it's still a sport
why can't you just occupy a general on /tv/ or something? no one is saying wrestling isn't enjoyable to watch or uninteresting, but calling it a sport at this point seems like calling power rangers a sport
>>
>>868904

Unpopular opinion: Roman has show occasional hints he could become a decent talker. During his match with Sheamus this week, for example. When Vince is lying helpless on the mat, and Roman looks at Steph and says "I'll give you a front row seat, honey." That was good.

Basically, he might have some potential if they let him be an asshole. If they let him be mean and aggressive.

Or a stopped clock is right twice a day.
>>
>all of it: scripted shit for children and autistic members the lower class
>>
>>869982
> grasping this hard
Pathetic
>>
>>870008
Not the same guy, but when Reigns was all dick waving and shit eating grin after he won the title it was great. But no, continue being an edgy smark.
>>
>>869657
Expert in the use of classic heel tactics
>>
>>870038
> edgy smark
> pretending to not be that guy
This conversation is over

Unlike your samoan shitter
>>
>>869657

I dropped out of WWE for over a decade from 2002, and hearing that that dude from the Acolytes was on top was a genuine surprise. Like, AE Bradshaw was fun, bitching clothesline, but I'd never seen much of a character from him, or main-event level performance.

But yeah, from what I've seen of his run, he was a great condescending heel.
>>
>>869982
>and Roman looks at Steph and says "I'll give you a front row seat, honey." That was good.

I don't think a face is meant to come off like a petulant, vindictive bully
>>
>>870130
> this fucking BURN

holy shit
>>
Cena was the final boss of WWE for years.

Just like Triple H, and the Rock before him, going all the way back to Hogan... none were particularly great wrestlers, but the whole kayfabe mystique surrounding them meant they were always the ones to beat.
>>
>>870173
The only flaw in your argument is that a final boss is designed to be defeated
>>
>>868857
>implying ambrose wasn't wyatt's GOAT feud
>>
>>870152

A face can do heel-ish things if they are directed towards established heels but never towards other faces.
>>
>>870152
>>870152
>t. Time traveller from the 80's
>>
edg'es best feud is mick foley
>>
>>870173
Then WWE ascends Dark Souls tier difficulty, because you can count on your fingers the number of people to actually beat the final boss.
>>
>>870224
I think it was the most intence, but not the best, it was too short.
>>
>>868857
Funny, cause this IS the best cena's feud, but Punk vs Hardy was pure 2005 punk style.
Kind of, Taker/Edge and Matt H/Edge are in the same level.
Wyatt is overated and goofy as fuck. I never cared for that fat ass.
Owens is in the WWE like for a year dude.
YES
HHH, Angle/Mysterio, Foley ... Fuck off dude, in the Orton vs Cena feud they don't even have a reason to fight, 2007-2009 was vomitive, cause of this feud.
>>
Well when you face Cena you get that main event slot with more time and breathing room for creativity.

John Cena is the GOAT for sure, but he comes with many benefits.
>>
>>868857
You people are pathetic. Had 2 friends who liked WWE in HS and we would make fun of them right to their face and they just didn't get it. Yall autistic fucks are hopeless.
>>
>Punk
Either him or Hardy, but I'll give it to Cena since it cemented Punk as a top face

>Edge
Definitely

>Wyatt
The feud was based up til the mania match, after that it just fell off a cliff

>Owens
Zayn

>JBL
Yes

>Orton
The Haitch feud up til the mania 25 finish was better. Blandy's Kofi feud was decent too. Cenas feud with him was always bleh since they over did it
>>
>>871025
Keep being butthurt about losing your board B)
>>
>>870133
Look up JBL vs Kurt Angle on Smackdown. One of the best heel vs heel matches ever.
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.