[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I crazy for thinking a retirement match at WM between these

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

Am I crazy for thinking a retirement match at WM between these two is a great idea (at this point)? Obviously the actual match itself would be turtle shit....but knowing that one of these two big lugs who we've known for such a long time will finally be gone for good...that garners my interest in what so far seems to be the most uninteresting WrestleMania with no Cena, Orton, Rollins, Sting, etc.

Both men have recently had rumors of upcoming retirement (although Henry more so than Show). Why not have Henry eliminate Show in the Rumble, start a feud that way?

Not my idea btw; someone else posted this in another thread and it surprised me how interested I was in the idea....
>>
>>867151
You're not crazy, it just lacks substance. Like it's only a good matchup because they're both big guys. It'll merit a cheap pop and a ten minute match that'll likely be forgettable.
>>
Aw man, I would love for them to go all out against each other. Top rope bumps, Huricanranas, absolute crazy cruiserwight shit for a retirement match against two BIG GUYS. That would make it a good match.

Didn't BEEG do some relatively acrobatic moves in his early years?
>>
>>867224
I mean, you'd imagine that Beeg would be physically capable of performing a hurricanrana, if he was paired with someone (like Henry) capable of having him on his shoulders. It'd probably be the slowest thing ever, and I don't know how well Henry would be able to bump it, but dammit I can dream.

>Beeg and Henry in a one-off (i,e. no feud) loser-retires match
>They somehow pull all of this crazy athletic shit, and tear the place apart
>Battle to the outside of the ring, smash a few tables, THESE TWO MONSTERS ARE TEARING THE PLACE APART MAGGLE!
>Realise the ref's been counting, they each start to struggle back to the ring in time.
Then
>They each stop, look at each other, and hug it out as the ref reaches 10, and the bell rings.
>IT'S A DOUBLE RETIREMENT MAGGLE!
>They take their moment in the ring, then stride off into the sunset.

Hold me bros.
>>
>>867301
This is honestly the best way I can see them go. Instead where probably gona have to watch them keep jobbing for another 5 years or so
>>
>>867301
Don't make me cry, you faggot bitch. honestly though i think Beeg can still do a couple more years, i mean hes still kinda a meh monster.
>>
> old guys circlejerking each other and not putting anybody ever

Sounds perfect for modern WWE
>>
It can be a Biggest Jobber of The Last 20 Years on a Stick match
>>
>>867771
Hello /r/squarecircle
>>
>>868031
> somebody doesn't want to see old guys Dutch Rudder each other
> LE READIT BOOGEYMAN REEE

18+
>>
>>868037
>>868031
>memesters
>>
>Henry will never give BEEG a Canadian Destroyer off the Smackdown fist into a flaming table
>>
>>867151
As long as it's on the pre-show so I don't have to watch it, this sounds like a great idea.
>>
File: 1441657752127.jpg (76KB, 481x481px) Image search: [Google]
1441657752127.jpg
76KB, 481x481px
>>867301
>this will never EVER happen and Vince will keep Beeg around to have him cry
>>
>>867301
You know what? As unlikely as senile McMahon is to ever do something like that, pulled off correctly it wouldn't be half bad. It would certainly be a wrestlemania moment instead of the garbage they usually try to attach the tag to. Cheesy as fuck but at least it's different and memorable
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.