[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm not sure where to post this but maybe you guys can help

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 3

File: aikido11.jpg (127KB, 1024x681px) Image search: [Google]
aikido11.jpg
127KB, 1024x681px
I'm not sure where to post this but maybe you guys can help me

I'm going to be fighting a Chinese kid at my university on Friday and i've never been in a fight before. I'm white, over 6 feet and about 200 pounds and this Chinese kid is like 5'10" and 210 pounds

I'm pretty scared since I don't react well in stressful situations. So, how exactly do I fight well and win? Lots of people will be there to watch, so I don't want to look like an idiot
>>
What fighting experience does the Chinese kid have?
Experience isn't a good measure of skill, but it's all we have to work with.
>>
>>864931
just get under hooks and lean on him until he tires.

Unless he has ANY MARTIAL ARTS EXPERIENCE.
>>
Since you go to University, you might be an idiot.

Where's a list of things to learn

>Boxing: 1-2 (jab, cross)
>Taekwondo, Karate, Kickboxing: Front Snap Kick
>Wrestling: Double Leg Takedown

Learn these things, spend a good amount of time repetitively drilling the movements into your mind.

Your legs are the longest limbs of your body, throw the front snap kick at him.
If you miss, or he gets close somehow, start punching him.
Then, if you've managed to create some distance again, go for the double leg takedown.

If he goes down, stomp and kick the shit out of him.
The head, spine, and legs are good places to attack.
>>
>>864933
I asked around and I heard from a few people that he used to train in Judo and taekwondo

I don't know what that means for me but I do know he's kind of pudgy and slow
>>
>>864935
Don't think of this as a strategy, since you're not trained, the chances are that you will have a very difficult time sticking to a strategy.
Think of these things as tactics, they go in no real order, but you can use them when you get the chance.
>>
>>864935
Are you fucking serious? I'm in pre med and all I do is study and you want me to become some sort of fighting machine within 2 days? Fuck this, i'll just bring a gun and hopefully he'll back off
>>
>>864936
>that he used to train in Judo and taekwondo
Taekwondo is Kickboxing with a very, very heavy emphasis on kicking, and then a tiny emphasis on Boxing.
Judo is very heavy on standup grappling, it focuses on throwing your fucking ass against the damn planet.

He can fuck you up in long hand to hand combat range, medium hand to hand combat range, close hand to hand combat range, and grappling range.
It sounds like you're going to get fucked, even if he did gain some college pounds.

Not only is he trained in striking and grappling, giving him basic well roundedness in hand to hand combat, he's got the reflexes of Judo along with some of it's reaction time training, and if the Taekwondo gym was decent, he's developed decent reaction time and timing with Taekwondo.
>>
>>864938
>I'll just bring a gun
Look here, you fucking stupid cunt.
If it's not actually a fight, and you feel like your physical well being is being threatened, and you don't want to have anything to do with it, contact local authorities, faggot.
>>
>>864938
>is some troll
Anyways, some training is better than no training at all.

You just have to learn 3 fucking techniques.
What are you, some kind of faggot?
You've made it to college, and you can't learn 3 fucking things?
I can't fucking believe people are being certified with degrees, implying they have an extensive understanding of the workings of the knowledge they possess, when they're incompetent fucking idiots.
>>
>>864938
>Bringing a gun to a prearranged fight

WHOOP WHOOP, it's the sound of the police!
>>
Just learn how to stay in the pocket
Shoot a double leg
full nelson him
Tea bag him
Then everyone will think you're boss.

GL
>>
>>864936
You're fucked OP. Just call off the fight. It will save you from being humilated.
>>
>>864938
Just don't show up for the fight OP
>>
File: image.png (101KB, 303x235px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
101KB, 303x235px
>>864931
>white
Just bring the family school shooting gun.
>>
Learn a move called "Pocket Sand", it'll win you most fights.
>>
>>865706
There's also this move called "bite".
>>
>>865714
>biting someone that is better at fighting than you
Jesus fuck
>>
>>864931
>So, how exactly do I fight well and win?
By training in martial arts.
>>
>>865714
Ahh, the ol' Suarez Surprise
>>
Your a massive faggot for fighting anyway, what are you guys, fucking preschoolers?
>>
>>867935
Shut the fuck up you pussy ass faggot before I punch you in the back of your head and kill you. Id slap you with my dick and fuck your girl and there wouldnt be anything you can do about it because youre a pussy who thinks fighting is "immature". Sit the fuck down fuckboy
>>
>>864931
braahh just youtube how to do a standing guillotine choke and try to pull that off its pretty simple
>>
>>867980
so thats what the chinese kid did to you? slapped you with his dick and kuked you? then sure, go ahead, fight him))
>>
>>867980
>Id slap you with my dick and fuck your girl
My girl is my hand, so you'd be fucking my hand, you gay gay faggy gay guy.
>>
>>867980
Yes faggot, fighting is for immature little idiots who don't have any brains, such as yourself. I'm always up for a proper good Spar or Kickboxing/MT match, but this little street fighting you kids do is fucking stupid. Oh, and you all look like total retards failing your arms around...
>>
>>864931
What kind of fucking inbred retard fights in uni?
>>
>>864931
You're a fucking adult, what the fuck are you doing arranging a fight?
Be an adult and don't bother going. Spend the time to study or some shit.
>>
>>868598
Id fuck you up you stupid mma fuckboy. We'll see how good at kickboxing you are when im increasing the circumference of your anus with my rod.
>>
>>864938
>Fuck this, i'll just bring a gun and hopefully he'll back off

Lol, prepare to get your ass reamed by the 5-0. No more premed for you faggot.

So what did you do to start this fight?

Because it's pretty obvious you got the ball rolling here.
>>
>>868824
Be my guest, just know I conceal carry...I won't tell you what I conceal carry...
>>
>>864938
>ill just bring a gun
Are you fucking retarded?
>>
>>864938
>I'm in pre med and all I do is study
What the hell're you doing getting into a fight, then?

This is high school bullshit, you should have left that behind years ago
>>
Is anyone going to start a betting pool?

OP losses by KO?
TKO?
Kick?
Throw?
Submission?

OP got a broken leg?
Arm?
Finger?
Ribs?
Collarbone?
>>
>>869743
OP sounds like a manlet so Uchimata headfirst into the ground and dies, local news reports and makes the headline "little girl dies in tragic cock fighting accident."
>>
>>869581
For your sake, it better be lubricant.
>>
>>869581
*heh* nothing personal....kid....
>>
>>869760
Omg totally foreseen This last night in my dream without even knowing of Manlet OPie

I zozzeld soso hard
>>
>>864936

You're obviously going to lose the fight, retard.

>>864938

Ohhhh, Okay. I took the bait.
>>
>>864931
double leg takedown and dump him on his head really hard.
>>
File: neck break.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
neck break.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>872312
webm related
either he is paralyzed from the neck down or dead
but he'll be leaving you alone.
>>
>>872319
Congratulations, you're now leaving med school for the luxurious life of prison.
>>
>>872336
no prison if there's no witness or evidence.
>>
>>869581
>i wont tell you what I conceal carry
I bet its AIDS
>>
>>872319
>>872336
If OP's bully actually trained in Judo than getting dumped on his neck won't paralyze him lol wtf. Wanderlei was fucking slammed incredibly hard on his neck and wasn't crippled for life. Grapplers train their necks to prevent shit like that from happening you autists
>>
>>872448
>train your neck to not get paralyzed
lmao
>>
>>872466
>not having a strong enough neck to do neck double clap pushups
>>
I suggest you watch the fight between Emelianeko and Kevin Randalman if you dont believe me. Grapplers can handle those kinds of falls and slams because their necks are put under lots of stress when wrestling...
>>
Just punch punch punch. Stick to him like glue and don't give him a break. Do not dance with him, just go in and punch him nonstop. After you punch him try to get a horizontal elbow across, and then a backfist if you can.

If he tries to close in on you push kick him. If he roundhouse kicks bbeat him to it with a push kick. They counter roundhouse kicks every time.
>>
>>865714
This.
First use Sand Attack to lower his defense.
Then go in for a Tackle followed by Headbutt.
Finally use Bite until he faints.

Alternately, just spam Leer and let him thrash until he faints once he runs out of PP for all his moves.
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.