[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

its official NJPW BTFO LELE GET REKT FAGGOTS- OH BY THE WAY WWE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 7

File: CdPK4Tk.jpg (128KB, 500x569px) Image search: [Google]
CdPK4Tk.jpg
128KB, 500x569px
http://www.f4wonline.com/wwe-news/njpw-stars-nakamura-aj-styles-luke-gallows-and-karl-anderson-headed-wwe-204971
>>
> Japan gets to witness "The Next Face of WWE" Roman Reigns get BTFO at the Royal Rumble by the crowd AND guys who just got jobbed out there

Sugoi!
>>
>>863523
>doesn't say anything about WWE in the article

Clickbaited
Also, based Omega taking Nakamura's IC Title before he departs.
CLEANER CLEAN.
>>
>>863535

>the fucking URL
>the very first fucking sentance before the comma

>the state of nippons right now
>>
>>863541
>no citation

clickbaited
>>
>>863551

the fucking url is in the OP you dense?
>>
>>863558
>the fucking URL
>no citation

literally clickbated
>>
>>863535
Are you mentally ill? Here is the first line of the article:
>In a surprise move Monday, WWE have reportedly signed former IWGP and TNA Champion AJ Styles, former IWGP Champion Shinsuke Nakamura, Doc Gallows and Karl Anderson away from New Japan Pro Wrestling
>>
>>863571
see
>>863551

find citation or ur clickbaited
>>
>>863573
There's literally a link to the report in the article. Did you even open it? Or are you too scared of being "clickbaited" by the bad internet men?
>>
>>863585
>this article that cites itself
>this random two-dime internet journalist making stuff up

click
b
a
i
t
e
d

one more chance
>>
>>863587
My dad works at WWE and he told me that it's true.
>>
>>863587

>dave meltzer
>not reporting on 2nd hand source rumors as facts

are you new?
>>
>AJ Styles
>Nakamura
Fuck, welcome to the midcard club buddy.
>>
Honestly tried to get into NJPW but there was no subtitles for that all the gook commentary?
How can I get English commentary when I watch it?
>>
>>863987
woo is terribad but their taima service has all the shows. last two shows were in english too, fampai.
>>
>>863731
gb2 bed, Shane
>>
>>863987
Only AXS TV subs NJPW. They even have a English commentary.
>>
I prefer they open in Usa a LUesque promotion but with "tiger mask"/shonen shit styles better than go to wwe
>>
>>863987
There was English commentary but Striker was horrendous. Tatsu was bad but unintentionally funny. Kelly was OK.
>>
LOOK MAGGLE!

HE'S DANCING LIKE AN ASIAN MAGGLE JACKSON! I LOVE IT!
>>
File: 1448549854005.jpg (60KB, 400x471px) Image search: [Google]
1448549854005.jpg
60KB, 400x471px
>>863523
>Joe and Styles in WWE now that it's dead after all those years jobbing in RoH
>>
>Styles and Nakamura

Aren't both kind of near the end of careers anyways? What? Get maybe a good three years out of them before the tank runs dry.
>>
File: fedora-flip-o.gif (646KB, 240x180px) Image search: [Google]
fedora-flip-o.gif
646KB, 240x180px
>>864033
>>
>>863523
>Based Japan losing three jobbers
>rekt

smarkbusters pls go
>>
So Bullet Club confirmed on the WWE?
It's a shame they still need to debut on NXT.

That is, if that article is true, I don't really buy it.
>>
>>864045
HE'S A COMPLETE NUT, THIS IS GREAT!
>>
>>864118

http://www.lordsofpain.net/news/wwe/Backstage_Update_on_AJ_Styles_Shinsuke_Nakamura_and_Other_NJPW_Stars_Possibly_Signing_with_WWE.html
>>
If they do try and do a bullet club style angle should Naka and Itami be part of it?
>>
>>864480
They should do a reverse Bullet Club with Itami, Nakamura, Yoshi Tatsu, Kenzo Suzuki and Funaki
>>
File: 346543.png (562KB, 1024x762px) Image search: [Google]
346543.png
562KB, 1024x762px
http://www.wwe.com/inside/are-aj-styles-shinsuke-nakamura-karl-anderson-doc-gallows-coming-to-wwe-28508549

>this article literally one day after they announce WWE Network in Japan
>>
>>864558
all those free drinks behind them doe
anyway
>this article literally one day after they announce WWE Network in Japan
vince and/or hunter knew what they were doing.
>>
>>864487
> Yoshi Tatsu

Umm... ;_;
>>
>>864487
>Kenzo Suzuki
thanks for the kek
>>
File: 1418980285031.png (53KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1418980285031.png
53KB, 645x773px
>"okay, wwe has never been so shit. i can finally stop watching and regain control of my life"
>NOT SO FAST, FAGGOT
>REPORT: WWE signs New Japan stars Nakamura, Styles, Anderson, Gallows...
>"n-no..."

fuck.
>>
>>864568
might as well hold off on a Nakamura debut until the summer network special in Japan

>>864659
Cautiously pessimistic about the new signings
>>
>>864660
I can see them debuting him at the NXT takeover during mania weekend.
>>
File: image.png (134KB, 317x392px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
134KB, 317x392px
>gooks
>outlels
>>
File: respect.gif (1MB, 378x212px) Image search: [Google]
respect.gif
1MB, 378x212px
Wonder what New Japan storylines WWE will rehash with these guys. A Bullet Club inspired stable forming in NXT with Balor is almost certain.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.