[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are there any rocks in florida ??

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: rockclimber.jpg (14KB, 236x231px) Image search: [Google]
rockclimber.jpg
14KB, 236x231px
I want to go rock climbing but not in any faggy gym. I want the real badass outdoor experience. Is there any cool places preferably in central fl? post pictures and youre ratings if you gone.
>>
>>862022

florida is a plains area, goodluck, there's no mountains in here
>>
>>862093
Tell me about it. Im a big fan of mountain biking, snowboarding, cliff jumping anything with a hill or cliff involved and i hate having to go out of state to do anything.
>>
>>862152
>i hate having to go out of state to do anything.
You could watch Dexter on Netflix.
>>
>>862852
*filmed in California*
>>
go cave diving faggot
>>
>>864587
they have caves in florida ??
>>
>>864594
Yep, I've done it outside of Tampa.

Tons of fun. Really dangerous though. Make sure you have a guide/experienced senpai
first post on /asp/ btw
>>
>95% Wrestling threads

RIP climbing general

Anyone climb on a double bowline? I've only used a figure 8, but since I'm fat and shit at climbing I tend to spend more time trying to undo it than I do actually climbing. They seem out of vogue now since they're harder to tie and check so I was wondering how people get on actually using them.
>>
>>862022
>rock climbing
>florida
Britton Hill, in the Florida Panhandle, is the highest point in Florida, at 345 feet above sea level. It's the lowest high point of all the state high points. Britton Hill is located in Walton County, about 1/2 mile south of the Alabama border and about 68 miles northeast of Pensacola.
>Highest point 345 feet above sea level
Looks like you gotta go to the faggy gym
>>
>>868507
Use a shaved down drumstick or something to loosen the knot. Or learn how to properly break the knot. Wish I could explain over text how
>>
>>868507
The reason fo bowlines going out of vogue is that they can come undone, and nowadays nobody wants to learn anything, like how to put a stopper knot in the bowline.........
>>
>>864594
Plenty of them in the springs.
>>
File: image.jpg (108KB, 863x1200px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
108KB, 863x1200px
How is this only 5g lighter than the previous version?
>>
>>862022
I'd spelunk her cave if ya know what I mean.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.