[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fats is barely staying afloat

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: kevin_owens2.png (365KB, 760x473px) Image search: [Google]
kevin_owens2.png
365KB, 760x473px
>reports have come out that Kevin Owens was originally booked to be in the League of Faggots but because he went home sick they had to replace him for their debut that night
>>
>it's another lanklet thread
>>
>>858158

If so, it was a good career move. Not an association that he needs.
>>
The league is everyone Cena buried. Funny that KO still fell under that category senpai baka tbqh
>>
So far he's a loner heel, which kinda works for him since he can just take his own road.

Getting the IC championship was a nice touch, but he barely played with it.
He had a much better run when he beat Cena clean.

And now they copy/paste it with Del Rio....
>>
>It's a cardiac arrest victims thread
>>
Dodged a bullet 2bh
>>
>>858158
Sounds like he dodged a bullet. Awful stable. I feel sorry for Rusev.
>>
>>858158
good. League of Nations is literal shit anyways. the result of that is him being booked nicely in a feud with deanetty What was the point of this thread? Are you upset pal?
>>
>>858158
>mfw owens actually called in sick to dodge a bullet so he wasnt stuck in le make roman look strong stable and made to look like a complete geeknext to fella

wouldnt suprise me, apparently steen is great with backstage politics. He did get Cornette fired
>>
>>858743
yea hes instead in the very midcard and not getting tv time.
>>
>>858847
>not getting tv time
>2 segments in diff parts of last raw destroying shit

what? You cant actually think that league of nations is anything besides a forced group to be fed to roman right?
>>
>>858747

It's probably fair to say that Rusev is the most shafted by the LoN association considering where he could/should be, but I'm really struggling to think of how any of them gain anything beyond TV time. Sheamus and Del Rio are charisma black holes, and Barrett has been jobbed beyond credibility. There is no positive rub-off for anyone.

Even the fucking name - the historical League of Nations was ultimately a qualified failure, albeit existing for the right reasons.

So yeah, Owens would have been dragged down by these jabronis.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.