[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where is the ideal place to punch/hit someone if you want to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

File: 1444848749095.jpg (65KB, 600x660px) Image search: [Google]
1444848749095.jpg
65KB, 600x660px
Where is the ideal place to punch/hit someone if you want to hurt them but not potentially cause any lethal damage? Is the stomach a safe area?

I have a very short temper and I get into arguments with people all the time so I'd like to know a relatively "safe" place to hit someone if I ever see red and can't help myself to smack their bitch ass
>>
File: you.jpg (42KB, 479x720px) Image search: [Google]
you.jpg
42KB, 479x720px
>>855864
>>
The weiner.
>>
>>855864
WITNESS ME
>>
>>855864
Literally anywhere... you aren't the fucking hulk

If anything you'll probably break your own hand and cry like the bitch you are before you seriously hurt someone else :^)
>>
>>855877
Is it safe to punch someone in the stomach, then?
>>
>>855878
no you fucktard
>>
Punch the elbow, trust me :^)
>>
>>855864
Jaw and face, stay away from the temples
>>
>>855864
I'd suggest finishing puberty
>>
>>855864
B8 or autism?
>>
>>855864
Do some deep knee bends, rub one out, and take a nap.
>>
>>856085
this is the secret area
>>
The throat or top of head.
>>
>>856085
>>856689
Can confirm, punch the cunt in the elbow.
>>
>>855864
Liver or nuts. Don't punch people in the head unless you have to, brain damage isn't cool.
>>
>>858591
and can break your hand on their stupid hard skull, shit even the slightest miss toward the head you hit the forehead or top of the head or side and you can break your hand
>>
>>858594
Hands are tougher than you think, but yeah hitting someones skull is like punching a coconut.
>>
>>858597
>Hands are tougher than you think
Depends on the person, as well as the person's hand conditioning.
>>
>>858614
and if knows how to punch right.and if he is punching with all his might or not
>>
>>855864
Damn, son. You're a straight up twisted fucking psychopath.
>>
>>855864

>Where is the ideal place to punch/hit someone if you want to hurt them but not potentially cause any lethal damage?

You don't cause lethal damage that easily. But if you are worried about hurting people then use punches to the body.

>Is the stomach a safe area?

Yes, you have a lot of muscles there. Worst thing that can happen is people vomiting at you afterwards.
>>
>>855864
Have you tried your own face? If done well, all feelings of anger will instantly dissipate.
>>
>Hitting your way out of arguments

You're probably tarded. FYI i has a coworker like that. Hed try to bully his way through conversation until one day someone elbowd him across the face and stomped on his mandible twice. This wil happeb to you, just dont.
>>
>>859689
Based on the way you type, that co-worker was likely you. How severe is the brain damage?
>>
>>859710
kek

>>859689
wrektd
>>
Anywhere is okay because unarmed attacks deal stun damage unless you punch him so hard he goes into overflow.
Greetings from tg
>>
Solar Plexus
>>
>>855864
the nuts I guess.
It is really hard/rare to die from a nut shot no matter how bad it is but is hurts pretty fucking bad and stops all but the most determan in their tracks for a second.
>>
you can hit them in their hearts by hurting their feelings
>>
mds... u guys are retarded
>>
>>859327
unless you destroy their liver like Bas Rutten. Not that I think OP is capable of throwing a solid body shot.

>>855864
you can always help yourself don't be a neckbeard.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.