[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

February 29th 2016 - STEPHANIE MCMAHON

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 8

File: stephanie-mcmhaon.jpg (24KB, 642x361px) Image search: [Google]
stephanie-mcmhaon.jpg
24KB, 642x361px
She has only been on screen so far for approximately 5 seconds but she is already the hottest thing I've seen this entire Raw, and Dolph Ziggler's tights were already on camera
>>
File: 1456797907838.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1456797907838.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
There is nothing I wouldn't do to get my dick inside of her.
>>
>>1039211
>and Dolph Ziggler's tights were already on camera

This is quite possibly the gayest thing I've ever read on here.
>>
>>1039465
>vince directed this
>>
>>1040365
>smackdown
>vince
it was hayes or steph herself most likely.
>>
>>1039211
Faggot.
>>
File: image.png (2MB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2MB, 1334x750px
My god that woman is so hot! Seems like the more she ages, the better she looks! I have a thing for her since the attitude era. I had wet dreams about a young Stephanie!
>>
File: vinces daughters pits.png (619KB, 859x655px) Image search: [Google]
vinces daughters pits.png
619KB, 859x655px
Enjoy senpai
>>
So much hotter than any diva on the roster. Except Lana.

Stephanie and Lana are the top tier of women in WWE.
>>
I'd rather fuck chyna
>>
>>1041220
>Side boob

7/10 would fap
>>
>>1040365
Nah. Steph is just as fucking crazy as her dad. John Cena spanking her was her idea.
>>
>>1041283
chyna's hot, why aren't these more women as huge as her

did she use double steroids or something
>>
>>1041285

Did Cena make Haitch a cuck?
>>
>>1041299
All kinds of stupid shit happens in the McMahon family that they try to keep quiet. Steph and HHH are happily married, but prior to that, Steph had a "reputation". Take what you will as rumors.
>>
File: image.jpg (53KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53KB, 500x281px
>>1041311
Oooohhhh yeah!!!
>>
File: BgoiCGeIEAA1zul.jpg (41KB, 599x640px) Image search: [Google]
BgoiCGeIEAA1zul.jpg
41KB, 599x640px
yeah man.
so hot.
masturbate.
d-i-c-k-s
>>
Sexy librarian Steph at WrestleMania 30 is the hottest she's ever looked and I will fight you if you disagree.
>>
>>1041311

I wonder if the Macho Man yelled OH YEAH every time his little Macho Man pumped that tight teen semen demon full of jizz.
>>
https://youtu.be/0LE8NEihMzE?t=1m29s

smackdown gm days were the best
>>
>>1041364
Despite what she says now, Stephanie did at one point WANT to do Playboy, but Vince, Shane, and Linda were really against it. I mean, a woman who doesn't want to be sexy wouldn't get breast implants.
>>
>>1041364
holy fuckkkk thats hot, what a tease

steph is my lifelong crush
>>
>>1041311
I've been reading all sort of comments regarding her and Randy Savage.

How this is true and where did you get it from?
>>
>>1041506
It's just general IWC rumours. Totally unsubstantiated, and impossible to pinpoint the origins, let alone figure out if they're true or not.
>>
>>1041509
I actually should add that the Macho Man rumours CAN be originated to some degree.

The certainly stem from Vinces treatment of Macho Man after he left WWF. Out of nowhere Vince seemingly started to loathe Macho more than any other performer he had, even to the point where if anyone ever bought up Machos names in a conversation, Vince would get visibly angry and change the subject. The only time Vince let the issue ever be bought back up was after Macho Man died.

So the question inevitably became, why did Vince hate Macho so much? Yes Macho left WWF for the rival company, even doing so after he gave Vince his word he WOULDN'T. But other stars fucked Vince over FAR worse and Vince always let it go. As he himself is famous for saying "it's what's best for business"

So the theory started that Macho man must have done something REALLY bad that no one was aware of. The Stephanie story started popping up years and years ago, even when Macho was still alive, and no one ever commented on it good or bad. So it grew legs.
>>
>>1041326
>Lemmy: plz kill me nao kill by death uguuu~
>>
>>1041509
>>1041523
I know he had HEAT with Hogan, some Kliq members and some other old timers. I've never heard of it. Must be because I'm not from USA and wrestling doesn't comes as news, rumours as for example football here.

Savage never talked about subject?

btw what other rumours about Stephs reputation?
>>
>>1041536
>Savage never talked about subject?

Never directly. He once cut a promo about wanting to "take Triple H's girl" (Stephanie), but that's not a direct confirmation by any means as promos mean jack shit in reality.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n0nLzr4EDnQ
About 40 seconds in he says it
>>
>>1041553

> I maybe be a dinosaur but dinosaur calls you a PUNK
>>
>>1041536
Before she and HHH were dating, Steph was known to be rather promiscuous. Some of the guys she slept with may or may not have been wrestlers. Some of those guys may or may not have been fired or buried upon Vince finding out.
>>
>>1041364
How can The Brian Kendrick be so cute?
>>
Steph is a complete channel changer. I've grown so tired of her act that i won't even click on the YouTube clips of her from RAW. If she'd get off tv, maybe I'd watch again.
>>
>>1041943
What stopped HHH from getting buried?
>>
>>1041523
>But other stars fucked Vince over FAR worse and Vince always let it go. As he himself is famous for saying "it's what's best for business"

Nope. Randy was a legit smart guy and he understood Vince. He knew once Vince had buried your persona there was nothing you could do to main event in his shows ever again. That's what had happened to Savage by the time he left.

Savage took his gimmick and went to WCW, but then he made moves on some sponsorship contracts, signing exclusivity deals for character and likeness, which meant WWF would be infringing on some IP if they took advertising money from some certain brands.

Basically, when Savage went to WCW he signed a bunch of advertising contracts which made it impossible for WWF to sell advertising space to those sponsors without Savage/Turner suing them.

The reason McMahon never uttered Randy's name was because he knows more than anyone "there's no such thing as bad publicity". Basically, he would badmouth Brett after he left because he knew that would keep Brett's name in the spotlight, and put food on the Hart family table. There was animosity, but the Mcmahons and the Harts never went to war.

When Savage began fucking with Vince's advertising revenue, he declared war on the only thing Vince holds sacred.

The Steph rumours are just that. Nothing likely happened there, it is just to insinuate that Savage was going after very, very ver young girls back in the day.
>>
Steph is the best. Always wearing slightly slutty outfits and showing off her feet
>>
>>1042029

Pretty sure he didn't waste any time going to Vince directly to basically ask permission to date Stephanie as opposed to banging her behind the scenes. "We're in love, etc" blah blah. Otherwise he would have been destroyed by Vince as well.
>>
>>1042350
So Macho Man was the CM Punk of the 80s-90s?
>>
>>1041326
It still hurts, lads.
>>
>>1042444
Fuck no
18+
>>
>>1042444
Chick Magnet has always been Vince's bitch. He's cost Vince zero money, and has earned Vince a few bucks.

Even better for Vince, Chick Magnet has been very easy to wind up and has been made to throw his toys out the pram every time an opening appeared for him to get ahead. Punk is a whiny bitch kid, and always will be. Savage was a Man in the way he carried himself and dealt with others.
>>
>>1042370
>showing off her feet

Fuck outta here foot fag
>>
>>1042484
I expect him to end up looking for Vince in a year or two after a brief UFC career rather than WWE begging him, honestly.
>>
>>1039211
Fuck that. Steph has the jawline of a poorly done drag queen.

And the fake tits to match.
>>
>>1042499
It's already in motion.
>>
File: image.jpg (50KB, 350x651px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50KB, 350x651px
>>1042370
I was slightly dissapointed that she didn't wear heels last night
>>
>>1042499
Punk is going to be Shane's secret weapon in the Undertaker match at WM Star. Screencap this post.
>>
File: hidden.jpg (109KB, 1439x786px) Image search: [Google]
hidden.jpg
109KB, 1439x786px
>>1042655
>Screencap this post.

I can do better than that, anon.
>>
>>1042655
so shane is going to quit during the match?
>>
>>1042678
I hope you're being ironic with those tabs, apex redditor.
>>
>>1042678
> those tabs
10/10
>>
>>1042708
How new can you conceivably be?
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.