[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can someon explain this meme?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

File: 1456184911567.jpg (28KB, 188x343px) Image search: [Google]
1456184911567.jpg
28KB, 188x343px
Can someon explain this meme?
>>
Search the gay community aj styles on utube newfag also he's chirstian
>>
File: 546546879854.jpg (148KB, 880x1012px) Image search: [Google]
546546879854.jpg
148KB, 880x1012px
The gay community
>>
AJ Styles is a notorious homosexual and outspoken advocate for the gay community.

Not difficult to understand.
>>
>>1032718
>AJ is very christian.
>When he was younger he had a very clean-cut look.
>On a radio show years ago, a caller asked him what he thought about his following in the gay community.
>AJ splutters, "The gay community?"
>Hosts shut it down.
>Next caller says they were going to ask about something else but now they really want to >hear what AJ has to say about the gays.
>Hosts shut it down.

That's pretty much it.
>>
>>1032775
I never got the meme. It kind of sounds like a troll question, and AJ didn't say anything distasteful. He sounded surprised but I'd be caught off guard a little too if I was asked that. I don't think his religion comes into it, especially since the host was the one who shut it down.
>>
>>1032805
His religion is what made the meme. People who heard about it thought, "redneck bible-basher hates queers, yeah that makes sense".
>>
>>1032718

It's a meme only wootists find funny for some reason. As you can read: >>1032775 there's nothing profoundly funny or interesting about it.
>>
AJ Styles is sooooooooo overrrated… And WWE acts like he has never been in WWE before. That nigga was there back in 2OO2, I think...
>>
>>1032805
i think the guy was legit gay and was an aj fan and just wanted to see what he thought of his gay fans.
>>
>>1033459
AJ was briefly at the E in 2002. They offered him a development deal and he turned them down because he didn't want to relocate to Ohio at the time. I suspect that this is swept under the carpet because it doesn't fit the E's image of the big leagues where everybody would want to go no matter what.
>>
>>1032718
It is a shitty woo meme and i cringe every time someone spouts it
>>
File: 1456195028282.jpg (96KB, 325x466px) Image search: [Google]
1456195028282.jpg
96KB, 325x466px
>>1032718
>>
>>1033459
>AJ Styles is sooooooooo overrrated…

18+
>>
>>1032805
I thought the meme was from AJ using the term faggot a lot in his promos
>>
also this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F-wx0imXCE0
>>
Look at that fucking haircut.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aJ6UNa9yeo4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n3EPGcBouXM

posting this for the newfags and muh jesus
>>
>>1034461
House of Hardcore books some fucking great match-ups, holy shit
>>
>>1032806

Chris Bosh trolling him with the Austin 3:16 promo was hilarious, moreso with AJ's overreaction.

https://streamable.com/zq3b
>>
>>1034461
jesus AJ barely catches seff at 15:50
>>
>>1034434
you must first grow your hair like a dyke if you want to grow it out like a stallion
>>
do you think he has spoken to Darren Young since arriving on the WWE
>>
>>1032718
it's hilarious
>>
>>1043266
Darren Young is still in the WWE?
>>
>>1046020
No-Days-Off D-Young is just taking some days off.
>>
It's from an old episode of wrestling observer live. Alvarez had him on as a guest and a caller asked about how he feels being so popular in the gay community, cuz I guess they liked his looks. His responce, "THE GAY COMMINITY!!?" Next caller have him shit for it. Probly.... 8 or so years ago maybe....
>>
File: youngaj.jpg (91KB, 500x751px) Image search: [Google]
youngaj.jpg
91KB, 500x751px
>>1047065
i think the reason it sticks until today is the fact that he's a devout christian. and a redneck. it's just a magical combination.
>>
MAH JEEYZUS
>>
>>1047129

what the fuck is wrong with his hands?
>>
>>1047183
Taped up his wrists a little too tight. It look like the hands aren't getting enough blood.
>>
>>1047183
did someone ask "something about his hands"?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gsz7l3pJrok
>>
>>1047511
FUCKING AJ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>2016
>being gay
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.