[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Does anyone feel like WWE is burying AJ Styles right underneath

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 5

File: 95994207_640.jpg (50KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
95994207_640.jpg
50KB, 640x360px
>Does anyone feel like WWE is burying AJ Styles right underneath our noses? It seems like the smark crowd is just so glad to see him we have failed to really critique how they have used him

>Immediate feud with Jeridad and subsequent tag team with Jeridad

>Is WWE trying to overshadow the Phenomenal One with Jeridad?

>MFW they win the tag championship and become PTO or AARP
>>
>>1031677
Just fuck off already pseudo smark
>>
I feel like youre really obese
>>
>>1031677
I don't see a problem with them forming a tag team and winning the tag titles. That's not even close to being buried you fucking retard
>>
>>1031697
It should be when the main event is so fucking stale and he has the ability to save it
>>
>>1031718
lol
>it's a push my indy darling to the top immediately mark
Is Reigns ready for the main event? Answer the question.
>>
>>1031721
no, Reigns has no moveset and cuts promos even worse than what Styles can muster. At least his in ring work overshadows his limitations, whilst Ramen relies on tater tots and superman punches.
>>
>>1031724
Is AJ Styles ready for the main event? Only OP can answer.
>>
>>1031729
I think I already explained that cuck
>>
>>1031724
Reigns relies on punches, spears, and oowaas because that's what creative wants. As Leaky he had a larger moveset.
>>
File: image.jpg (63KB, 416x359px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
63KB, 416x359px
>no, Reigns has no moveset and cuts promos even worse than what Styles can muster. At least his in ring work overshadows his limitations, whilst Ramen relies on tater tots and superman punches.
>>
>>1031732
Lol of course
The guy who's been in WWE for a few years who has proven to at least be worthy enough maintain an upper-midcard to main event slot on the card isn't ready but a guy who's barely done jack shit in WWE who's been in for about a month or so is ready
Sit down, pseudo smark.
>inb4 muh indies
Not a reason to be a WWE main eventer within a few months of your debut
>>
>>1031744
This.

I know AJ is good and I remember him from his days in TNA but TNA is hardly something to rave about since Matt Hardy is their top guy, it's all about what he does in WWE.

Also I'd rather see him compete in main events after this whole Roman Reigns/Authority thing settles down you know.
Maybe he can win Money In The Bank.
>>
>>1031742
But its true
Why did you get so bootyblasted that you've made a thread to showcase it young'un?
>>
>>1031801
Who will be in this years MITB ladder match?
My guess is that Ambrose will win it this time
Also in the match will be Bray Wyatt, AJ Styles, Kevin Owens, Sami Zayn, Cesaro, Kofi Kingston as usual, and Rusev.
>>
>>1031835
Roman Reigns will win, and cash in on Dean after he beats KO for the Intercontinental Title.
>>
>>1031835
It would be cool if AJ Styles, Kofi Kingston, Ambrose, Sami Zayn, Kalisto, Bray Wyatt.
>>
File: 5235852523050.jpg (32KB, 500x587px) Image search: [Google]
5235852523050.jpg
32KB, 500x587px
>>1031829
>no movesets
>implying other wrestlers movesets aren't neutered

/WeW/ Lad
>>
>AJ Styles should be main eventing against Triple H
>>
>we will get another aj vs shinsuke match
>we will get another aj vs joe match
Why complaining? I dont care about him being a main event as long as he will make 5 star matches and helps young talent (like joe does in nxt) to get better
>>
>>1031868
Well Meme'd sir

You're implying they both aren't going to be injured
>>
>>1031677
>Does anyone feel like WWE is burying AJ Styles right underneath our noses?

Hopefully. But I feel WWE isn't burying him enough, please bring back Cena to do so.
>>
>>1031965
Anyone who fueds with jericho usually has gone to shits, but they are teaming up together, so that's something new
>>
>>1031853
Yet Roman's neutered moveset is even shitter than literally everyone elses, drive by kick is the best move he has but it is 619 tier telegraphed position
Even Brie bella has that based knee to the face move
> UUUUUUUUUUAAAAAARRRRRRR
cringing
>>
>>1031972
>Yet Roman's neutered moveset is even shitter than literally everyone elses

Yet most of the manlets on the roster can't even do most of his moves, at least not having it look like shit.
>>
>>1031972
>cringing
>hating of roman reigns for a bad reason

Please back to >>>/reddit/
>>
>>1031976
> moves
Sin cara does that schoolboy powerbomb better and BeC+ketty does that suplex he does better. He even manages to fuck up a simple samoan drop and make it look shit
The rest of his 'moves' are shitty strikes and hammy acting
>>
>>1031993
YA
>>
>>1031995
RETARD
>>
>>1031995
BOI
>>
File: bret-hart-roman-reigns.jpg (41KB, 600x300px) Image search: [Google]
bret-hart-roman-reigns.jpg
41KB, 600x300px
>>1031987
I like Roman, he is a Bretmark after all
Denying he is utter shit though is just comical
>>
>>1031997
CAN'T
>>
>>1031999
LIFT

>it's the lifting autist
lift a dick into your mouth
>>
>>1031998
HE's shit on the mic. i agree with that, but shitting on his moveset is retarded because literally everyone only has 5 moves in the wwe
>>
>>1032003
When one of your 5 moves is a spear then you are automatically shitter than everyone else
>>
>>1032008
Bretbeta still upset about Goldberg ending Brets career?
>>
>>1032008
how about a super kick :^) bretcuck
>>
>>1032009
Goldberg is Reigns ×1000, plus he had more than 5 moves

>>1032011
> finisher is a kick
Even worse than a spear
>>
>>1032024
my head hurts brecuk how bout urs bbgyirl
>>
>>1032024
Let's see. Shoulder tackle, Spear, Jackhammer...uh...No Sell...uh...Sore Jaw stretch...and...You're Next?
>>
>>1031677
>implying they are not making both AJ and Jeridad part of the new Bullet Club aka Bulletproof.
>>
>>1032038
Jackhammer
An actual good spear
Del Rio's flippy cross armbreaker
Gorilla press slams/drop/fuckloads of shit
Multiple suplex variations
That chokeslam leg trap thing he did
Multiple powerslam variations
Dragon screw
Full nelson slam
British bulldog powerslam
Powerbombs
In his early matches he did a standing front flip to taunt

Tldr
18+

>>1032058
She is a C+ nobody. You must be as dumb as her
>>
can we all just agree on the fact that literally nobody thinks Jericho is unironically cool.
>>
>>1032091
Nononono, we're not talking about his moveset in WCW. WWE, buddy. Shoulder tackle, vertical suplex, spear, vertical suplex WEETH A TWEEST. That's it.
>>
>>1031677
they could overshadow him with Spike Dudley
>>
>>1031677
They buried him when he jobbed to justicho
>>
>>1031697
Styles is being dragged down by JeriDad.

>>1031735
>As Leaky he had a larger moveset.

And he was largely shite at those, too.
>>
>>1031677
He's probably going to win the IC belt off Owens at Mania.
>>
AJ's under the Jericho learning tree; adapting to the WWE style. He'll get his time.
>>
>>1036642
>Styles being dragged down

Styles should count himself lucky he's getting such a high profile feud for his low down position in the company
>>
>>1031677
I don't think they're 'burying' him necessarily. The way I see it is they're trying to get him used to this sort of environment. He's been at New Japan and TNA who have smaller rings and less room. He even mentioned on Jericho's podcast he's not used to having this much room outside the ring which shows he's not used to this style.

Also the wrestling style is considerably faster in Japan so he has to get used to WWE style which is much slower.
>>
>>1032003
>but shitting on his moveset is retarded because literally everyone only has 5 moves in the wwe

Why?
It's not about how many moves you have, but how you use them.
Reigns' issue isn't the number, or even the move, it's the fact that he does them in the same copy-paste combo every match.
I mean, the fact that the moves themselves are pretty dull doesn't help.
>a dropkick that lets him land laying down on the apron because he's not athletic enough to do a standing one
>a spear as your finisher
>Samoan drop because you're Samoan
>generic tilt-a-whirl is the most impressive thing you do by far
>>
>>1037694
Hey man, you forgot some

>Uppercut
>Corner clotheslines
>Forearm-dick jerk
>Saaaoooooooooooooperman punch
>"Oh no, I've once again found myself in an armbar" single-arm powerbomb
>>
Why did he skip NXT?
>>
>acquire new talent after 15+ years of him being out of your reach
>smarks love him, but your core audience don't know who he is
>get the guaranteed massive pop from the smarky PPV crowd when he debuts, and a fine ~30 minute showing in the Rumble
>throw him up against a known draw for his first feud
>team him with said draw, aim them at the tag team belts

Feels to me like they're invested for the long term and they're using this time to build his profile with the casual fans before a main event push.
>>
>>1043722
because hes old and he already had a few wwe matches.
>>
>>1043755
>after 15+ years of him being out of your reach
not really they offered him a developmental contract after wcw he almost signed but he had new kids so he decided to stick in the indies.
>>
>>1037694
You're autistic and fat aren't you?
>>
>>1043755

This, though the booking of everything in WWE is so shit and disregards classic wrestling booking that I'm not surprised OP thinks the way he does.

AJ'll - like Bryan did - have key backers behind the scenes. I would suspect Jericho hand picked his role, for instance.
Thread posts: 59
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.