[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Future Endeavored

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 2

File: IT_S_ME_AUSTIN.jpg (61KB, 640x633px) Image search: [Google]
IT_S_ME_AUSTIN.jpg
61KB, 640x633px
Who will be the next wrestler released by WWE?
>>
Someone from NXT.
Hopefully Elias Samson.
>>
Sandow

Kidd, Barrett and Mark Henry will be gone or retired by the end of the year too
>>
bryan danielson
>>
File: image.png (356KB, 477x358px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
356KB, 477x358px
Either of, or both of the Matadors
>>
>>1025484
Holy shit I forgot about them! Yeah they're probably going to go now that they got Lucha Dragons.
>>
Titus, Mark Henry, and Barrett
>>
>>1025418
>Who will be the next wrestler released by WWE?
who gives a shit?
>>
>>1025548
Go back to ur toy gun threads nerf autist.
>>
>>1025554
dont be so mad you fairy
>>
Barrett is leaving in June
>>
>>1025420
He's a future World Champion tho
>>
>>1025476
Why Kidd?
>>
>>1026386
Because of his awful injury?
>>
>>1026386
probably because hes hurt? but wwe would at least wait until hes recovered and if he cant wrestle, then they would release him from his wrestling contract and give him a contract to do something else in the wwe like they did with bryan.
>>
>>1025481
He already retired.
>>
>>1025418
I feel like Ziggler wont renew his contract the next time, dude looks like he really regrets not going out of WWE.

Also Sandow, maybe Titus and probably a Diva.
>>
Damien Sandow
>>
>>1026890
This, No doubt in my mind.
>>
Hopefully ryback

hes a legitimate danger
>>
>>1027009
>vanilla midget detected
>>
>>1027043
He has an history of injuring wrestlers tho.
>>
>>1027043
He's a failed knock off goldberg, his promos suck, his voice sucks, his matches are all awful.

Literally no reason to like the fucker

but of course you want to be a contrarian and like him because every other site hates him
>>
>>1027047
>history
>2 people
saving one from getting hurt more by deanetty.
>>
>>1027078
>saving one from getting hurt more by deanetty.

?????
>>
>>1027087
i forget it was the last person he injured, he noticed he was hurt as dean was about to start stomping him and shoved him aside before he was going to.
>>
>>1027093
sweet fanfic bruh
>>
>>1026637
Ziggler would do much better in NJPW
>>
>>1027093
>dean
>hurting anyone

he's got the safest moveset on the roster, all he does is punch, kick, and sometimes give a DDT
>>
>>1027111
dean didnt notice he was hurt and was about to start stomping him, i didnt say dean hurt him
>>
>>1025418
There were rumors that another WWE star is not going to renew his contract and will be heading for the UFC and I think it's Jack Swagger considering he has a background in amateur wrestler.
>>
>>1027138
*wrestling
>>
who was released?
>>
>>1027049
I liked Ryback since his debut. I always thought his character was fun.
>>
>>1027049
The worst thing you can actually say about ryback is that he is not a safe worker, and considering that he's been training with the company for over a decade and still hurts people left and right makes him a liability; especially given the huge influx of injuries that have occurred over the past couple of years.
>>
>>1025420
He has the best gimmick there though

>that Alex Riley promo that destroyed all this NXT faggotry
>>
Wade Barrett (already confirmed he's leaving)
>>
>>1025418
Surely David Otunga.
>>
>>1027613
Vince loves him because he's gay, black and apparently knows law stuff (I've even heard rumors he's a real lawyer, but I seriously doubt that). He's not leaving.
>>
Ziggler
>>
>>1027623
I didn't know he was gay? But wow he really ticks all the diversity boxes and with a law degree. How do say good guy to keep around for public image in American? Also maybe he would sue vince if he got fired (would be great Vince accused of rascism for firing Dave and not giving him the world title)
>>
>>1027392
Yeah but ryback sucks, I want to change his gimmick to the one he had in Nxt
>>
>>1027635
Actually, I may have spoke too soon. Maybe I was thinking about some other black guy on the company. It's not Titus though. Maybe Darren Young?

Eh whatever.
>>
>>1027049
And he pushed Punk over the edge, seriously fuck Triple H or whoever decided to put Punk against the big guy.
>>
Zack Ryder
>>
>>1027107
Or in Lucha.
>>
>>1027639
Actually both David and Darren are gay, as well as Apollo Crews.
>>
Alex Riley
>>
>>1027952
As much as I like Lucha NJPW would be a better fit for Ziggler considering it's more popular and NJPW push people on how well they can wrestle opposed to star power (WWE) so I think Ziggler would win a World Title in NJPW in no time if he went.
>>
>>1026637
He already renewed. He'll be there till 2020.
>>
>>1027955
David has a son, and Uhaa? No.
>>
>>1028056
>he doesn't know uhaa and tozawa were gay lovers
>>
>>1028072
Evidence?
>>
>>1027988
Yeah you are right.

>>1028053
JUST.
>>
>>1028073
My gaping asshole, feggit.
>>
>>1025418
Not Bayley anyway
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.