[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

AM I FUCKING GOING OVER?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 7

File: Triple_H_WWE_Champion_2008.jpg (353KB, 1131x866px) Image search: [Google]
Triple_H_WWE_Champion_2008.jpg
353KB, 1131x866px
AM I FUCKING GOING OVER?
>>
For once, I'm counting on it
>>
Are literally entering a new era

I'm not being unironic
>>
Post trips
>>
>>1015077
yes
>>
File: 145583059559256.jpg (165KB, 700x560px) Image search: [Google]
145583059559256.jpg
165KB, 700x560px
BASED TRIPS
>>
I fucking hope so.
>>
>>1015103

>sea of boos for cena vs sea of smarks cheering haitch at wrestlemania 22
>sea of boos for roman vs sea of smarks cheering haitch at wrestlemania 32

Pottery

You know what happens, you can't fight it.
>>
>>1015545
Trust me roman is going to get booed way more, Also why did they change last years main event? on yeah that's right Vince didn't want Roman getting booed.
>>
>>1015077
You could tell that HHH loved getting the Yes Chant
>>
>>1015437
>HHH
>Face
you don't happen to have pic of pigs flying over hell that has now frozen over, do you?
>>
>>1016085
Your forced meme is shit
>>
>>1015545
Smarks will bring up Orton and Sheamus, two of HHH's projects
>>
>>1015861
He got the Yes chant? When?
>>
>>1016603
When he slammed Romans face on the announce table and when we was about to pedigree Roman
>>
>>1016626
>>1016603
He literally beat him to the rhythm of yes chants or vice versa. Shit was electric.
>>
I can't believe people could watch RAW last night and think Roman still has a chance. The crowd wanted Haitch to kill Roman. Heck, one KID even yelled "you suck" at Roman right before Trips hit him with the clock and there was a distinct "child cheer" (among the rest) afterwards.

Frankly, I think Shane should have gone off script slightly and mentioned the failure of pushing Roman Reigns too. The ratings, the stock, literally all of it connects to this one fucking guy in some way. We know Roman and Trips is going to get involved in this storyline eventually anyway.
>>
>>1015545
Cena wasn't hated from the start. Cena wasn't part of an era where people swayed others opinions online by having very vocal fans telling them why he's shit. Cena on the mic isn't anywhere near as intolerable.
I know they're okay with having smarks boo their top face, but when it starts this early, it's probably gonna have a bigger effect.
>>
File: 2nle5jp.gif (2MB, 245x200px) Image search: [Google]
2nle5jp.gif
2MB, 245x200px
Exclusive footage of the main event at WM
>>
File: 469195026.jpg (134KB, 594x396px) Image search: [Google]
469195026.jpg
134KB, 594x396px
They planted the seeds for Trips vs. The Rock at last years Mania.
>Triple H will kill off Reigns
>The Rock (w/ Ronda Rousey) will wrestle Triple H (w/ Steph) in his place.
>>
>>1016769
lol dude IWC and smart crowds existed a decade ago, it's not like we're talking about the fucking early-90s here.
>>
>>1016769
>Cena wasn't part of an era where people swayed others opinions online by having very vocal fans telling them why he's shit.
The Smarks existed back then they were called fans
>>
>>1016998

triple h really needs to stop thinking that fans want him in any dream matches. He isn't in anyone's dream matches list for a reason
>>
>>1017084
YES, this ideal that the Internet suddenly created thousands of moaning wrestling fans is a myth, people have been moaning since the dawn of Time because of Vinces shitty bookings
>>
I hope HHH goes over
>>
File: tumblr_mi7umxmEgQ1qe0s2eo1_500.gif (788KB, 496x368px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mi7umxmEgQ1qe0s2eo1_500.gif
788KB, 496x368px
>Wanted to go to Wrestlemania all my life
>stars aligned this year
>it's in the city I live in, and I have the money to go
>and this is the card I get
>>
>>1024511
HHH vs Roman will be shit
'Taker vs Shane will be some overbooked shitfest
Brock vs Dean will only be good if they pull the trigger on Dean

I just hope Owens and AJ aren't left hanging like it looks like they will be.
>>
>>1024511
>I can't believe Wrestlemania is coming to the nicest, biggest stadium in America! What are the odds!
>>
>>1024511

Should try and go to based NXT, motherfucking Shinsuke Nakamura vs Sami Zayn
>>
>>1024511
sup man dallas here, looking forward to it, was pissed when seth and BMJ got injured but im looking forward to it.
>>
>>1024544
I already had to commit to working that day to get sunday off before it was announced.
>>
>>1024544
I'm looking forward to literally every match on the card other than Crews/Samson because Elias Samson is shit.
>>
>>1024552
Samson is actually a pretty good wrestlah it's just his gimmick is DOA
>>
>>1017007
Hi, Vince Russo. They did exist but they were a minority. Most people back then didn't scour the internet for backstage rumors and stuff like you seemed to think during your WCW days.
>>
>>1017007
>>1017084
I'm not saying that, but if you think smarks before the internet as it is now had the same influence over general opinions as they do now, you can't be remembering things correctly. Places like Reddit almost force people to conform to their viewpoints on a large scale, or at least not express your interest in people they dislike. It happens here, too, but this place isn't as popular.
I imagine it's a lot harder to get over the live audiences, casual TV viewers AND the Internet crowd, especially with the very vocal smarks on YouTube comment sections and the like.
>>
>>1024645
> one decade ago
> WCW

Dumb. As. FUCK!
>>
>>1024710
One decade, two decades. In wrestling terminology there's not much difference. My point still stands, you retarded buttfucker from Kansas you.
>>
>>1024714
>in wrestling terminology
???
You're retarded
>>
>>1024714
You have no idea what you are saying
>>
>>1024714
Can't tell if shitposting or just legit moron
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.