[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Back in late January there was a leak for HOF this year, I was

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

File: godfather.jpg (3KB, 138x104px) Image search: [Google]
godfather.jpg
3KB, 138x104px
Back in late January there was a leak for HOF this year, I was quick to push it off at first but its looking more likely now with 2 out of 6 people being confirmed

Sting
JBL
Jacquline
Freebirds
Regis Philbin
Godfather

godfather was just confirmed by WWE.Com
>>
>>1009851
The Freebirds aren't in yet?

I'd go Molly Holly over Jacquline, since she was more important historically but Jacquline was there first and I'd rather see the Hollys go in together even if they're not really a family

Also it's nice to see the WWE take care of the not as famous worker divas, they had the monster task of making various model stiffs look good
>>
>>1009967
well jacquline started of in WCCW and is from the dallas area so it would make sense for her to go in this year. .
>>
I thought JBL was already in the hof
>>
What a godawful HOF year

> the meme outlaw shitter that killed rick rude
> the suckarse company journeyman
> a literal woman
> more outlaw shitters the memebirds
> literally who
> papa shango
>>
>inb4 muh indie manlet
>>
File: quads.jpg (21KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
quads.jpg
21KB, 480x360px
>>1010000
TEAR THE QUADS DOWN
>>
>>1009994
Why do you watch wrestling and go on the internet to talk about wrestling when you clearly don't like wrestling?
>>
>>1010015
But i do like wrestling, what makes you say that
>>
>>1010034
Just your use of 'meme', 'outlaw', 'literal' and >this
>>
>>1010080
But they are all relevant criticisms my wrestleforum friend
>>
>>1010087
Well that just makes me sad
>>
>>1010100
Not as sad as when you look in the mirror hey ;)
>>
File: ded.png (275KB, 1740x1018px) Image search: [Google]
ded.png
275KB, 1740x1018px
Already
>>
>>1010107
I can't, I'm a vampire
>>
Honestly with the exception of Regis and Sting they all are from or made a mark in Texas, Sting was kind of obvious and Regis hits the celebrity angle so it makes sense now that its looking more likely
>>
>>1010034
Lying faggot
>>
>putting Sting and a pimp in the hall of fame at the same time
Just another fuck you to Sting, huh?
>>
>>1009994
>A literal woman
What, would you prefer a figurative one instead?
>>
Sting did nothing for wwe
>>
Why is Papa Shango/Godfather being inducted? He hasn't won any major titles, didn't draw, and his character isn't pg acceptable
>>
>>1010990
Face of WCW, which is owned by WWE and their accomplisments are recognized and honored
>>
>>1009994
Sting is probably the most overrated wrassler of all time, but even so you can't deny his clout with the fans and in the industry.
>>
>>1009994
Nigga, Jacquline could beat up most guys in the business, she deserves to be in more than godfather.
>>
>>1011011
Because the pimp drop is literally the AA, so in essence they're shadow-inducting Cena's move more than Shango.
>>
>>1011011
Possibly as a nod to one of the most over characters in the company's history?
>>
>>1013724
The Godfather was never above lower midcard, if we're going to induct gimmicks that were over then they should of inducted Eugene first
>>
>>1013772
No, if that were the case they would have inducted Rikishi.
>>
>>1013797
I've got some bad news for you bro.
>>
>>1009970
Jacqueline could wrestle guys as well as girls. Skandar Akbar taught her and she was the only girl in the class.
>>
>>1013772
lower midcard in Attitude era = Above main event in 2008-now.

That's a good list for HoF. No fan of JBL, but his induction was inevitable. Very happy that Jacqui gets a nod because she was always passed over at the time and was for much of the 90s the only credible Diva.
>>
Sting is too fucked up to wrestle anymore then?
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.