[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I give my cat a bath without him biting me? My cat slept

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

File: devron rex white.jpg (44KB, 510x347px) Image search: [Google]
devron rex white.jpg
44KB, 510x347px
How do I give my cat a bath without him biting me? My cat slept in his litter box last night and now he smells really bad. Are there any alternatives to bathing my cat like some kind of disposable cat cleaning wipe? Last time we tried to bathe my cat it lead to a trip to the hospital.
>>
Lock him in a cage and hose the cunt.
>>
>>2276473
It's snowing here so I can't.
>>
>>2276470
Get a better pet that doesn't smell like shit and attack you for no reason
>>
>>2276475
He is a good cat.
>>
>>2276470
Lock him in a cage and get some of those soap dispenser scrubbers. Wash him in the bath tub.
>>
>>2276478
Thanks.
>>
>>2276474
She'll be right mate.
>>
>>2276480
Do those cat cleansing wipes work well?
https://www.chewy.com/cat/cat-325?query=wipes&utm_source=bing&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=Text%2FCat-Generic-Hard&utm_term=cat%20cleansing%20wipes&utm_content=Cat%20Wipes
>>
>>2276477
>good cat
>violently attacks you and smells like shit
>>
>>2276482
>spending money on something you can accomplish with a cage and a hose
Don't. The world is full of jews that hock shit to idiots too stupid to use what they've got to achieve the same result. Don't be another goy getting ripped off by the merchants.

Be the aryan that Hitler believed you could be and use what you've got to get some results.
>>
>>2276484
Only if you try to bathe him. He protected me from a dog that atacked me once by attacking it and going for the throat.

>>2276485
I don't have a cage though so I would have to buy one.
>>
>>2276487
>I don't have a cage though so I would have to buy one.
Doesn't need to be a real cage. You could use a cardboard box with holes in it if you wanted. All you need is something to contain it that has a gap that will admit a hose muzzle or flow of water. If you've got a trunk in your garage with nothing in it you could even use that and just jam the hose in through a slightly-open lid.
>>
Back when my cat would flip out over baths, we stuck him in a pillowcase with his head sticking out, then ran him under the sink.
>>
>>2276490
>"drown your cat"

Welcome to /an/
>>
>>2276490
I think I'm just going to try the wipes. They are cheaper than a cage and I am not hosing my cat in a trunk in the winter while it's snowing.
>>
>>2276494
You could also try a damp dishtowel or an ice cube. I rub my cat down with one on especially hot days, and he doesn't mind.
>>
>>2276493
If you want to wash it you've gotta get it wet.

>>2276494
>I am not hosing my cat in a trunk in the winter while it's snowing
The jews are profiting off of your squeamishness, anon.
>>
>>2276496
Yeah but I want something to kill the bacteria from him sleeping in the litter box.
>>
>>2276499
>Sleeping in the litterbox
He shouldn't be doing that.
>>
>>2276502
The door to the room with the litter box in it got close while he was in it and it was night so it was cold and the room has a hard floor so he slept in it for warmth until someone noticed and let him out.
>>
>>2276504

That's pretty bad, desu

No cat will sleep in its own filth in normal circumstances.

He must have been miserable.

Get your cat some better living conditions, anon. Like a warm place to sleep. Maybe a cat bed?

I've used "cat wipes", but usually a sink with warm water, mild soap, and a washcloths. Then have warm towels ready. Cats have trouble regulating body temperature when they get wet, you need to keep them warm until they dry off.

Mild soap and water will be fine. The "bacteria" you are so worried about are just present in your house anyway from the cat living there and litter box being in it.

Any fecal matter or litter will wash off the cat with soap and water, and if you keep your house relatively clean and the litter box scooped every day it should be fine.
>>
>>2276504

No wonder he's biting you. First he gets locked in a cold room and forced to sleep in his own waste and now people are grabbing him and trying to submerge him in water. I would be pissed off too if I were him.
>>
>>2276470
welding gloves and a denim jacket, my friend
>>
take it to a coin op car wash in a dog cage
>>
Semi-related, my cat's litter box is on the floor in front of the basket where I put my dirty laundry and every day after work I go to throw my dirty socks into the basket but they keep missing and landing in the litter box. Then when I pick them up some of the litter gets stuck to them and I end up getting it all over the floor. How do I fix this?
>>
>>2276566
throw the disgusting cat in the garbage and grow a brain, you reeking retard
>>
>>2276470
>>2276473
>>2276474
do an inside rinse. warm water on low pressure from a sink rinser (the thing on a tube) and get a squirt bottle with soapy water in it too, alternate spraying the cat with both, just aboid the face with the bottle. works like a charm.
>>
>>2276592
you will need to put the cat in a cage though. put in on the counter with towels around it, and rinse down after putting it over the sing
>>
>>2276566
what a fucking idiot
>>
File: petwasher9000.gif (2MB, 261x194px) Image search: [Google]
petwasher9000.gif
2MB, 261x194px
>>2276470
Got you OP
>>
>>2276504

If I was your cat I'd hate you too
>>
>>2276475
I did know I was in a pitbull thread, bugguy.
>>
File: cat mesh 8x8 close up.jpg (152KB, 800x521px) Image search: [Google]
cat mesh 8x8 close up.jpg
152KB, 800x521px
muzzle?
>>
File: p-296-cat-grooming-bags.jpg (40KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
p-296-cat-grooming-bags.jpg
40KB, 600x600px
>>2276470
>>
>>2276470
It sounds like suicide, but if you take him in the shower with you he might be less un-okay with getting wet. Cats are participatory. He'll panic to start, because he has bad associations, but you should be able to reassure him.

Lavender is a calming scent, apparently. And if he reacts to catnip by becoming mellow, give him some. Also, wash out his litterbox, dry it thoroughly, and put in new litter.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.