[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Neko Arsume

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: Neko_atsume.jpg (472KB, 1597x1134px) Image search: [Google]
Neko_atsume.jpg
472KB, 1597x1134px
Just realized this after expansion

Also,
>500 silver sardines for a cat condo
>500 sardines = 10 gold sardines
>180 gold sardines > 10 gold sardines
>food dish > cat condo
>wut
>>
>excuse the typo in the title - Neko *Atsume
>>
So I've photographed every cat, own every goody, and have nearly every memento. What will happen when I get it all???
>>
File: 20160110_110119.png (953KB, 2396x1701px) Image search: [Google]
20160110_110119.png
953KB, 2396x1701px
Wait are you implying the expansion is only good for the second dish? You get twice as many cats. $$$.
>>
File: tumblr_nz7yy0ZTk41v1ts8to1_1280.png (275KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nz7yy0ZTk41v1ts8to1_1280.png
275KB, 640x400px
>>2054805
All the cats are poisoned by your neighbor and they all die slow and painful deaths.
>>
>>2054807
Think about it. It's all because you get a second dish.

At the start, the camera is panned outside because the inside is irrelevant. No dish = no cats.

When you do get that second dish, or are able to place it inside, that area is now relevant. Because the cats are the most important part of the game.

The dish placement IS the expansion.
>>
>>2054815
Well yeah, no cats come if you don't have food out for them.
>>
>>2054815
>You get twice as many cats.

Twice as many cats because of a second food dish placement. A food dish placement that you pay 180 gold for. The area inside is already there. Notice this when you take a picture of a cat on the porch area and pull it all the way to the left. You aren't paying for that area, you're paying for the ability to lure cats in. The food dish.
>>
>>2054820

O-ok. Whatever you say man. The uh, inside, was always there. In the imaginary game. You're kind of over analysing it.

You also unlock redecorating.
>>
>>2054820
I like to pretend that it cost you real money to "weatherproof" and "Cat proof" part of your house so random stray cats could come in without getting into the rest of your house. This is why the "expansion" costs golden fish!
>>
>>2054810

Truly a game /an/ can enjoy
>>
Also, not only do you get a second dish, but that new dish is Tubbs-proof. Now, you can buy all the expensive cat food to lure in rare cats that you want and that little shit can't come and eat it all. He can only eat the outside bowl on all expansions.

So thin about it like you're also buying some Tubbs insurance. Even if he comes and eats all the food, there is another bowl he can't get to. I like to imagine that there is an invisible cat door that he is too fat to fit through
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.