[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Coyote Peterson

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

File: cpeterson.jpg (129KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
cpeterson.jpg
129KB, 1280x720px
What does /an/ think of Brave Wilderness with Coyote Peterson?

https://www.youtube.com/user/BreakingTrail

I find the production quality extremely impressive for a youtube animal channel, and all his videos are interesting and entertaining to watch. Why isn't he on TV?
>>
File: turtle tard.jpg (47KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
turtle tard.jpg
47KB, 640x480px
>>2054216
That dude's fuckin' nuts.
I saw the ones where he got stuck by a porcupine and bit by an alligator snapping turtle.

I love him because he's NOT that retarded "Turtle Man".
It's definitely a good thing that he's not on tv, or else they'd have to have some stupid drama bullshit to deal with every episode because that's all that 'Murricans will watch now, apparently.
>>
File: Screenshot (24).png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (24).png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>2054216
>>
File: turtle bite.jpg (96KB, 1285x720px) Image search: [Google]
turtle bite.jpg
96KB, 1285x720px
>>2054216
Jesus christ, does this guy know what he's doing?
>>
>>2054325
And what's wrong with that entertaining red neck?

Anyway he doesn't add any entertainment value to what's already on television.
>>
>>2054379
You mean besides the animal abuse alligations?

This:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GadpqhGeG68
This is why I cannot stand that stupid fuck.
>>
>>2054379
>Anyway he doesn't add any entertainment value to what's already on television
Almost everything I see on animal planet is vet shit and animal cops. Coyote Peterson would be a breath of fresh air.

I like the youtube format though; bite sized 5 minute videos that are fun, informative, and really well filmed.
>>
I feel like the only people who watch TV anymore must be stupid, which is why TV has so much more trash on it now.

This seems like a pretty cool channel OP, thanks for shilling.
>>
File: z23.jpg (78KB, 640x541px) Image search: [Google]
z23.jpg
78KB, 640x541px
Animal youtuber thread? Australia checking in

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wynx1ukwdVA
>>
>>2054216
He "catches" animals that are really just domestic animals turned loose for entertainment. It's stupid.
>>
>>2054216
He ight
>>
>>2054470
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JndTrH66-hE
>>
>>2054424
the shift to shit programming started before the internet became the center of media consumption
>>
File: 530a490870b10.jpg (32KB, 634x390px) Image search: [Google]
530a490870b10.jpg
32KB, 634x390px
>>2054391
Yeah, Discovery Channel and Animal Planet are in some kind of suicidal nose dive right now. I don't see how they're going to pull out of it at this rate.
>>
>>2054325

>not liking ernie

It drives me nuts when you can tell they force them to read scripts, those guys were hella funny when they were just bantering to each other no script.
>>
>>2054382
Allegations is the key word anon. Bet you faggots think yelling at a dog is abuse
>>
Everyone tries too hard to be either steve irwin or some crazy swamp redneck.
>>
>>2055300
>Everyone tries too hard to be either steve irwin
Elaborate.

How is doing a Steve Irwin like show a bad thing?
>>
>>2055300

National hero.
>>
>>2055356

I'm assuming he means that people try to do Steve Irwin, but they either come across as hardcore rednecks (aka most of those terrible fucking American shows) or just come across as way over the top and just make themselves a joke.
>>
>>2055356
It's not, but it is obnoxious as fuck when the entire time it looks like they're trying to do a full on comedic tryhard impression of the accent and mannerisms.

The other end of the spectrum is the shows where it's just some redneck whooping and hollering in the most extreme manner possible about "IMMA SWAWMP GUY".
>>
>>2054216
Reality TV is the cancer that killed television.
>>
>>2054344
thats the only time he's been bitten by a snapper.
And he let himself get quilled by that porcupine on purpose so he could demonstrate how to properly remove them.
I like him.
>>
>>2054216

I think hes cool, hes respectful to the animals and doesnt overact or anything and i like how the videos arent too long so arent full of filler bullshit. Him swimming with the manatees is my favorite, second fave is being bitten by the gila monster.
>>
>>2054497

Pfft, some semifat kid in primary school could do this with the best pokerface I've ever seen. And more bull ants
>>
>>2057999
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MpG8Nk6XgO4
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.