[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

noko

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

Why is my cat suddenly Fucking fat? Her diet hasn't changed recently and her brother always fucks with her and loses wrestling matches so she's active af.

Should I put her on the treadmill?
>>
Pic related fatbitch.jpg
>>
>>
>>2052621
Your carpet is disgusting and nice bong faggot
>>
>>2052623
That's a mini vase, not a bong
>>
How suddenly did it happen? Is her belly hard or soft?
>>
>>2052628
It's soft so it's not a tumor or anything
>>
>next week
>hey /an/, why does my cat suddenly have smaller cats coming out of her no-no hole?
>>
File: tmp_24083-576050191107505001.jpg (75KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_24083-576050191107505001.jpg
75KB, 400x300px
your cat is pregnant faggot. I hope she births 17 babies on your pillow
>>
>>2052627
Yea, okay retard
>>
>>2052633
>>2052632
First off, she's an indoor cat and doesn't go out so her being pregnant isn't gonna happen.
>>
>>2052619
thyroid?
>>
>>2052635
>her brother
Hope they're both fixed.
>>
>>2052635
Since you didn't say she's fixed, I'm assuming that her brother isn't either. Enjoy your incest babies. Maybe you'll bother to blow $45 on getting your cats proper medical care need time
>>
>pregnant-looking cat
>not fixed
>'wrestling matches' with her brother
Come on, dude. It's not that hard to figure out.
>>
>>2052635
Indoor cats should get fixed, too. It prevents some health issues and stress.

Also if her brother was fixed recently she can still be pregnant because male cats remain fertil for about six weeks after the procedure.

If she's not pregnant, she might has a tyroid problem.

The vet wi'll figure it out. If she's pregnant you might can still get her fixed, if you want the incest kittens you should know how many there are, when they are going to be born and give your cat more and maybe better food.
>>
>>2052619
This has to be a troll thread
>>
Best thread I read all day. Is /an/ always this retarded or did summer come early?
>>
>>2052739
Summer must be early. This shit is ridiculous
>>
>>2052739
Spring is the real season in which /an/ is more retarded because of the "hurr this bird fell out of its nest and I'm feeding it" threads.
Cat threads are always quite retarded.
>>
Can't believe you guys didn't see this as a bait thread
>guize it's allofa sudden, no diet changes
>she has "wrestling matches" with her brother
>>
>>2052621
>assuming this isn't bait

I've had cats all my life. Most of them when I was a runt. My parents didn't fix any of our cats. Soooo....I know what a pregnant cat looks like and dat fat bitch is definitely preggers with her brothers babies.

On a good note, I think you can sell one of the really deformed kittens for science.
>>
>>2053479
Kek
>>2052619
Op, if she has been fixed, then you need to take her into the vet, she could have something leaking out into her stomach and filling it up with liquid. Of course, I'm assuming you're a troll, but if she's been fixed and no chance of kittens, then ya, this is life threatening.
>>
op knows perfectly well his cat is pregnant, its a poor attempt at a troll thread and yet /an/ decides to be retarded like always.
>>
I chuckled.
>>
9/10
would read again
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.