[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Animal smuggling?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (50KB, 443x332px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50KB, 443x332px
Just wondering how the whole process works.

How animals are obtained how they are shipped what do they do to make sure they don't get caught and that the animals live how can you tell the diffence between a legit smuggler to an illegitimate one etc. got bored and curious about it... I want answers
>>
>>2051361
shitty smugglers use public transportation because el chapo will cut their gram grams head off unless he makes 15k by sunday.

good smugglers own a modest boat with a side business- angling, tour, salvage, science. they have contacts along the coast for fuel and guides. they buy exotic species from the guides for pennies on the dollar then drop them off along river delta settlements in the states to be sold privately- online, conventions, collectors.

you dont want to buy directly from smugglers unless you know them personally. you want to buy from trade show enthusiasts or online.
>>
Most smuggling is done by mislabeling one creature as another on cities paper work.
>>
>>2051437
You say an Asian arowanna is a silver for example or you hide a few fish in a shipment of food tilapia as "contaminants".
>>
File: 1437525476704s.jpg (11KB, 201x250px) Image search: [Google]
1437525476704s.jpg
11KB, 201x250px
>>2051361
yeah really bored and curious about it huh
>>
File: image.jpg (55KB, 500x698px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55KB, 500x698px
>>2051361
Hopefully not like this guy.
>>
Heard of a guy locally that literally stuffed the back of a van full with pups and got on the ferry. Guards checked the vanand everything. No paperwork, no license, no nothing. Didn't care. Puppy smuggler, away!
>>
File: Cocaine snakes.jpg (43KB, 620x400px) Image search: [Google]
Cocaine snakes.jpg
43KB, 620x400px
I hear a lot of drug smuggling is done with snakes now. If I remember right that picture is from some dudes who made snakes eat condoms filled with cocaine and then sewed their mouths and anuses shut.
>>
>>2053654
thats the worst thing ive heard today
>>
File: 400px-Image-Nermal[1].jpg (25KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
400px-Image-Nermal[1].jpg
25KB, 400x300px
Speaking of pet shipping my mom wants to send me her cat and we live on opposite sides of the United States. Is there a service you folks can recommend? How much can I expect to spend?
>>
>>2053654
I've thought about that. If I was a cruel cocaine dealer how easy it would be to ship them via snakes. Especially how cheap balls are. I'm surprised someone actually did it but I feel accomplished.
>>
>>2054071
You'll need to google your shit, but I think you have to do airline shipping for that, as in, Mom drops Kitty off at one airport and you pick her up at another. I don't know about cats, but getting my 3 rats shipped to me was about $120, so it is pricy.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.