[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Feels Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 13

File: iphone camera roll backup 532.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
iphone camera roll backup 532.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>Be 15
>Have pug puppy
>Be 3 years down the road
>Moved to new house
>Playing outside with pug
>Go inside for 10 min
>Walk outside to find my friend stiff, lying on his side covered in ants
>King brown snake lurking nearby
>Bury him later that day
>Never had a pet for years
>>
>>2049705
>king brown snake

No offense but having a dog in a hell hole like Australia is cruel and unusual punishment, literally animal abuse.
>>
>dogs in africa
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yt_erMDrzcw
>>
Go fuck yourself you ignorant, uninformed American. You have more chance of a hawk picking up your shitzu and flying away.
>>
>Literally Animal abuse
>Implying dogs in America aren't susceptible to birds, mountain lions, snakes as well, bears, rabies and just having ignorant American owners
>America>Australia
>We don't fuck horses or dogs in Aus
>>
>>2049726
But since it was a pug it was a kind gesture on the sneks part to end his suffering.
>>
>>2049964

>not fucking your pets

Even more evidence of how cruel and abusive you filthy Aborigine-fucking Australians are. You don't even care enough about your animals to provide them with necessary sexual pleasure. No wonder you have no qualms about feeding them to the local wildlife.
>>
>Hell hole like Australia
>True
>Dumb cunt acting like a dumb cunt
>Get bashed until there's bones in your stool
>>
File: Homonculus-2.jpg (20KB, 439x316px) Image search: [Google]
Homonculus-2.jpg
20KB, 439x316px
>>
File: _20160130_211559.jpg (53KB, 470x704px) Image search: [Google]
_20160130_211559.jpg
53KB, 470x704px
>be me couple of months back
>coming home from school
>hear meowing
>coming from a parked car
>listen closely
>very small white kitten comes down
>is scared of me
>keeps running from under parked car to other ones
>think about getting him out of there to my house to take care of it
>keeps running away from me no matter how stealthy I tried
>tried to cross busy street
>caught me off guard
>mixture of "holy shit what's happening" and "what do" in the timespan of a second
>successfully makes it halfway
>loud thud
>cab hits him
>kitten down
>is all happening fast so I was shocked and trying to see if it's dead/squished
>is alive. Gets up with a look of pain, shock and fear in its eyes
>has broken neck/spine
>keeps falling down sideways and moving very quickly trying to get up
>fast meowing
>see blood coming out of mouth on the road
>stop traffic
>gets him out of the road onto the sidewalk
>god dammit
>is now not trying to get up
>very deep meow noises
>poop coming out
>why is this happening to me
>some people gather around
>kids asking me is he going to die
>go home

I thought about this everyday for a good couple of weeks.
I still remember the scene with immense detail.
The world is shitty place.
Also fuck that cab driver he didn't even stop.

Kitten similar to the pic
>>
>>2050010
Fucking hell anon
>>
>>2050010
You chased a stray kitten across a busy street. Maybe it was you who should have been hit.
>>
>>2050010
You chased a cat into traffic, what the fuck did you think was going to happen asshole.
>>
>>2050138
>>2050139
I didn't chase him you fucking idiots, when he crossed the street I was standing away observing. Like I said he decided to cross it out of the blue
>>
>>2050288
just keep telling yourself that and eventually you might start to believe it.
>>
File: 1451679112076.png (206KB, 289x280px) Image search: [Google]
1451679112076.png
206KB, 289x280px
>8th grade graduation
>dad bringing some stick into the woods across the street
>pupper follows him
>gets run over by car
I'm torn between sad I couldn't be with him, and grateful that I didn't have to see him. My other dog was really sad for a while
>>
>>2049705
>>Go inside for 10 min
>>Walk outside to find my friend stiff, lying on his side covered in ants
>>King brown snake lurking nearby
neither ants or king brown snakes work that fast. It's more likely that your dog got hit by a car or just died of natural causes/the stress of moving.
>>
>>2049964
>>Implying dogs in America aren't susceptible to birds, mountain lions, snakes as well, bears, rabies and just having ignorant American owners
all problems barring "ignorant owners" can be solved by keeping your damn pet inside and not leaving it outside unsupervised when you know there are dangerous animals in the area

though OP did NOT do that, so I'd say australia definitely has some ignorant idiot owners
>>
WE MAY NEVER LOSE AGAIN
>>
>>2049705
Pugs are dumb looking anyways. I hate the way their stupid face is all scrunched up and shit.
>>
why is /an/ full of hate guys ?
I just lurk and post random jokes sometimes or I ask stuff on /aq/ and I can't help but feel such a negative vibe on /an/, always tryna put eachother down or call them bad things.

I think a lot of /an/ons own pets, and a lot of pet owners feel conflicted about their pets. They (and me too obv) like animals and nature, and sometimes they wonder is it ok to keep these animals? Am I encouraging the eg.:betta industry? Should I release this animal? Why do I own pets? Is this my friend or my possession? Why do domesticated animals even live and how should they?
So basically a part of their relation with their pet is conflicting with their values and this confusion turns into anger and hate toward themselves. Later on the hate is spouted on others.
This is just my theory guys but what I observe on /an/ is the op is usually a guy asking a question or saying something and then the comments are hate toward the person or the animal, or a hobby or other posters, including namefags, or hate toward a country such as here.
Or maybe it's just that all posts are from the same ~12 dudes who keep trolling each other and it's all in good fun?
On others boards I don't see this vibe. /tv/ is more about memes and feels and /b/ has a place for love and laughs as well as other things, it's really a mix.. So why is the /animals/ board not full of love?
>>
>>2050356
>why is the /animals/ board not full of love?
many of us post here because we can say things that would get you banned on other sites.

if we wanted love and hugs and people always agreeing with us there's other much better websites for that. Tons of them in fact. Almost any other board in existence.

so why come to the one place on the internet where you can be mocked and hated and then complain about it?
>>
>>2050322
Fuck you anon, no one expects a snake in the middle of the fucking city, weaboo cunt.
>>
>>2050363
This right here is the answer.

I appreciate anons helping and sharing information, either people are massive liars or there are some truly knowledgeable individuals here willing to share that knowledge.
At the same time going anon is the best route because I think that adds to the beauty of this freak show of a website.

Anyways, don't take it personally, kid.
>>
>>2049962
Did you forget to quote anon? Or are just a jingoistic faggot?
>>
File: 1454141042340.png (196KB, 290x299px) Image search: [Google]
1454141042340.png
196KB, 290x299px
>>2050138
>>2050139
1.Cats are retarded/unpredictable especially kittens, it's possible he wasn't literally chasing it given
>keeps running away from me no matter how stealthy I tried
Key word here being "stealthy"
2. If the kitten was alone and afraid of humans then it was very likely feral.

Yeah I know it hurts your feelings that an animal suffered but if you don't think feral cats are pests then you need to open your eyes and grow up. Pests are only there to be a nuisance and grow in numbers, two things feral cats only do.

Intentionally killing the cat, unintentionally killing the cat, taking it home and socializing it, these are all very neutral and acceptable options.

OP leaving the cat alone to grow up and make more strays would've been the only outright wrong choice, is it right or wrong to kill strays? it's a stray, do what you want. Is it wrong or right to let a stray live on and procreate? The only answer is Yes.

In my eyes OP did literally nothing wrong, even his mistake wasn't technically wrong in anyway. Calling out him for a mistake that's tearing him up inside that literally did no harm to anything but a potential stray is extremely childish.
>>
>>2050650
In america we have snakes in the city sometimes as they hitch rides on things or peoples illegal exotic pets can get out. so you'd have to be retarded to not expect a snake in australia
>>
>>2049705
ITT: butthurt aussies mad that a land designated for criminals is not suitable for dogs.
>>
>>2050709
Except our working dogs are second to none.
>>
>>2050709

Not all of Aus was for criminals you asshat. SA was founded by free citizens.
>>
>>2050722

Bugguy is ruthless.
>>
>>2050718
>Facebook
>reblogged
Wut
>>
>>2049733
RIP my stomach
>>
>bugguy sitting in the waiting room at the vet with one of his tortoises
>a lady comes in with her cat
>tells the receptionist that mittens hasn't been himself and is in a lot of pain
>she thinks that one of the neighbors did something to him
>bugguy says out loud that cats can't feel pain
>tells her to keep her shit cat inside
>bugguy

This is how I imagine it.
>>
>>2050747
>bugguy sitting in the waiting room at the vet with his dog
>a lady comes in with her cat
>tells the receptionist that mittens hasn't been himself and is in a lot of pain
>she thinks that one of the neighbors did something to him
>bugguy says out loud that cats can't feel pain
>tells her to keep her shit cat inside
>bugguy

This is how I imagine it.

Better?
>>
>>2049705
If you buy a pug you deserve to have every animal ripped away from you in the most painful way possible. Buying pugs directly supports animal cruelty. That pug was spared a life of misery.
>>
>>
>>2049968
That's pretty extreme.
>>
>>2050834
See>>2050902
>>
>couple of years ago
>be in boarding school
>dad gets new dog
>rottweiler x German shepherd hybrid. call him R
>not a good idea i would later find out
>comes with a rott/some other breed. call her W
>already have one. call her N
>fast forward a year
>finally graduate
>dad got them as guard dogs so they're locked up all day
>come back home
>start playing with them all day
>love them to death
>they love me too
>R is extremely smart
>seriously smart
>learned how to open every door in the house looking for me
>had to start locking em cos dad doesn't like them in the house
>let them in sometimes anyway. don't care
>teach em tricks
>learned how to open house gate to follow me when i go outside
>Guard dog but doesn't even need a leash to get walked
>listens to everything i say even without training
>Love him more than life itself
then
>one day new dog shows up
>stupid looking dog. a bull mastiff
>drools fucking everywhere
>why dad?
>my friend has one. they grow really big
>okay
>try to love him but too stupid
>2 months in still doesn't answer his name
>only cares about food
>eats his own poop and dirt. something my dogs never do
>never listens
>eats like a fucking hyena
>comes in with fleas and ticks
>these mutherfuckers are REALLY hard to get rid of
>fleas and ticks spread to other dogs
>contaminates their water because he keeps putting his shitty dirty flabby nozzle into their drinking cans
>>
>>2050935
>one day R gets sick.
>stops eating much
>gets semi-blind
>can only follow my voice
>first time in 8 years i almost cried
>hold back tears and get vet
>he drugs him
>almost completely blind two weeks later
>call more expensive vet under parent's noses
>pay out of my savings
>finally starts getting better
>fast forward 2 months
>coming back from a vacation
>R is dragging his back legs on the ground
>mfw
>call in first vet
>gives drug
>nothing
>after 3 weeks everything is hell
>can't walk
>doesn't eat
>back legs have no muscles and has sores from dragging them to get to me
>still tries to come to me whenever i step out even tho it hurts like hell
>convince parents to get better vet
Worst decision of my life
>vet doesn't know what's wrong
>proceeds to massage him
>cries in pain and she thinks it's working
>convinces us to leave him with her.
>want to say no but think it's for the better
>2 days later can't handle it and go back
>she left my fucking dog in a tiny cage all day
>lift him and he smells like piss and shit
>take him home and to dad's hospital
>they do an x-ray. turns out his spinal chord linking to his back legs is shattered
>going to die. nothing we can do
>take him home. lock other dogs up and stay with him all night stroking his head
>mosquitoes and bugs feasting on both of us but don't care
>he finally falls asleep just as morning was coming
>i go inside and sleep
>wake up in the evening and he's gone
>know what happened
>feel like there's a hole in my heart
>know i will never love anything as i loved that dog
>lose most friends later on because distant
>>
File: 1372117479744.jpg (31KB, 405x344px) Image search: [Google]
1372117479744.jpg
31KB, 405x344px
>>2050889
Fuck me, I read this years ago and it fucked me up. Why you gotta bring back these feels, anon?
>>
>>2049733
Gah
>>
File: FB_IMG_14473679586894822.jpg (140KB, 720x692px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_14473679586894822.jpg
140KB, 720x692px
>>2050957
>>
>>2050718
>calling your mother a retard
Lovely
>>
File: vQeULDF.gif (2MB, 446x349px) Image search: [Google]
vQeULDF.gif
2MB, 446x349px
>>2050973

yeah just say no to mango worm and guinea worm videos
>>
>>2050356
Been lurking here for ages and can confirm.

/an/ is unusually full of hatred
>>
>>2050356
maybe it's because there is so much stupidity on /an/. This board,has the most retarded tripfags who spout ignorance all day, and most pet owners who come asking questions are completely inept. Nothing more despicable than ignorant fucks, hence the hate.
>>
>>2052268
Could we make a bugguy general? That way whenever disagreement arises, bugguy and the other combatant can move to the general instead of derailing the thread.
>>
>>2049733
Whenever I pop a huge pimple I think of these larvae
>>
>>2049733
You triggered my trypophobia.
>>
>>2050356

>I think a lot of /an/ons own pets, and a lot of pet owners feel conflicted about their pets. They (and me too obv) like animals and nature, and sometimes they wonder is it ok to keep these animals? Am I encouraging the eg.:betta industry? Should I release this animal? Why do I own pets? Is this my friend or my possession? Why do domesticated animals even live and how should they?

I can confirm that I have had these feelings and struggled with them for a long time.
>>
>>2049733
How the fuck did he get this? I mean I thought corpses have worms
>>
>pug
Sneks doing God's word as always
Pugs are an abomination
>>
>>2050356
It's information and hate, it's great.
>>
>>2052288
you [supposedly] make your pet happy and your pet makes you happy. it's a mutually beneficial relationship. you can't tear down the pet industry. focus on what little good you're doing and encourage others to do good as well.
>>
>>2050834
That's some pretty retarded logic you have there. So we should let ALL pugs die as of today because they deserve to suffer due to inbreeding. ALL pugs. Just kick them all on the streets now.

How about we just take care of our own pets and shut the fuck up.
>>
>Be driving at night down back street, cars parked on either side of the road
>Guy crosses a hundred or so metres ahead of me, slow down a bit
>Continue moving after he's clear of my path
>A kitten jumps out in front of my car from in between parked cars, no chance to stop
>Slam brakes instinctively anyway
>Feel my wheels go over cat
>Jump out of the car, check on kitten
>It's writhing in pain crying
>It has obviously sustained injuries there are no coming back from
>Realise I'll have to put it out of its pain
>Lights of my car turn off automatically, can't see shit
>Turn them back on and kitten is lying lifeless in the gutter
>Guy says "it was following me for a while"

FUCK you guy, why would you cross the road in front of a car with a kitten chasing you?!
>>
>>2050356
/an/ is mostly women and women are emotional bitches
>>
File: Photo0019.jpg (645KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Photo0019.jpg
645KB, 1600x1200px
>>2050889
Now I feel like shit. Should have stayed with my GSD. And yeah, speaking of:
>Stressful day at work
>Get home from work one night
>Notice the GSD was breathing very rapidly and looking bloated
>Take her to the emergency vet
>heart vessel tumor (undetectable) ruptured, and she had almost no chance of survival
>4 months later
>15yr lab-mix fell down stairs, because me sister is too much of an idiot to not put up the gate to the basement
>Broke his ribs
>cannot walk or move anymore, and is in clear pain, despite trying to hide it
>Euthanized while I was at work
>>
>>2050356
Probably just the guy who hates outdoor cats, and the guy who hates pugs. Just ignore those two and their shitposts.
>>
>>2056796
> implying only one person hates outdoor cats
> implying only one person hates pugs
>>
>>2056796
Outdoor cats are shit for the environment. And the people that have them are irresponsible pieces of shit. Just think of how many less of these sad stories there would be if assholes didn't let there cats run around.
>>
File: head of frogmouth_big.jpg (66KB, 526x354px) Image search: [Google]
head of frogmouth_big.jpg
66KB, 526x354px
>>2056777
It's like the second they stop breathing and they go limp it suddenly feels like the strongest man in the world punched you in the gut as hard as he can.

I've had a lot of pets and finding your pet dead hurts but being there as they die is excruciating, it's asking a lot for someone to be there for that.
>>
>>2052286
As awful as it is to admit it, mine too. I can usually keep it buried deep down and mask it if I need to, but fuck.
>>
Family dog's going to be put down in a matter of hours. She's almost 20 and has had a great life and just can't enjoy it anymore, so it's definitely time, and it'll be done at home as it should be. Circumstances are about as ideal as they ever could be. But still, I guess it's never gonna be pleasant is it?
I barely remember life before her. There was another dog before her, but he was elderly by the time I was born, I was too young to know what was happening when he was put down, and when I think back on it, any memories of him being alive come with the knowledge of how and when he died like it all happened at once.

But this fucking dog. I can't believe that in a matter of hours, I'll be entering an era where she'll never exist again for even one second to the end of time. I wish I could just freeze her in stasis and save this last day for later just in case, just to know it was still there.
But then I look at old photos and videos from when she was younger, and I realise I'm mourning an era that ended a long time ago. It's at the point where I could have a bowl of hot steaming chicken and leave it unattended in a room with her and I doubt she'd even particularly care, let alone be physically capable of getting at it.

I wish they'd just go naturally when it comes to this, before it gets too bad. I hate that it's our decision. Every time she looks around, it hits me that she doesn't know, and I get a flutter of "she's still moving, it's too soon." I've had a few nightmares of her being hurt or dying these last few months, but I had a dream a few days ago that she passed naturally, and it was actually a nice dream.
>>
>>2057425

She's gone.
It was right. The waiting was the worst part.
>>
>>2049970
Wait, what the hell.
>>
>>2057425
>>2057492
I'm sorry for your loss, anon. You gave her a really good life, and made the right decision to give her a dignified and painless death.
>>
File: tralfamadore.jpg (101KB, 850x400px) Image search: [Google]
tralfamadore.jpg
101KB, 850x400px
>>2057501

It's funny, making the decision and waiting for it was absolutely horrific. But while it was actually happening, as sad as it was, I couldn't help but be genuinely struck by how fucking beautiful it was, and how glad I was that we were there with her. Before it happened, like I said, I just wanted to squirrel away this last day to keep it preserved in time. It didn't feel right, getting old didn't suit her, dying didn't suit her. But now that it's over, as much as I can't stop crying, I wouldn't change a thing if I could. It's gotta end sometime. She did life perfectly, and even managed to do death perfectly. If we'd waited another day and let her get any weaker, it would have been miserable. There was a catharsis here, it was the end of her story.

When it was over, I went and sat in her favourite spot by the back door and just saw her in my minds eye, young and spritely, sniffing around the back yard. Nothing will ever undo those times.
She'll never be gone, she's just not here at this point in time.
But I won't pretend it isn't destroying me to know that I'll never bury my face in her fur again. Why does time have to be so damn linear?
>>
>>2049733
Damn, that sucks. Limbs so full of holes I'm surprised it's standing at all.
>>
>>2056914
>There for your whole pets life
>all the good with minimal bad
>last minute
>pet needs your love as much as possible
>nah fuck you I'm selfish and can't handle reality
>watches as only people it loves leaves
>they're broken
>dog senses this
>feels worse as he drifts off into the abyss
>all alone
Lollll
>>
>>2057548
jesus christ you got me in the feels. RIP to your doggy m8. She's running in the never ending fields
>>
>>2050889
Why are you doing this to me?
>>
>>2050889
Literally the hardest thing I've done in my life was being there with my dog the last minutes trying to stay calm to give him a soothing environment and a sense of security during his final moments.

Also one of the very few times I've cried uncontrollably, it was way worse than when relatives die.
Thread posts: 75
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.