[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

im getting a peach faced lovebird next month. parents are a blue

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

im getting a peach faced lovebird next month. parents are a blue male and a green female, so what color will the baby be?

also do you have some name suggestions? anything i should know that cant be found in care charts?
>>
Call your bird Pickle
>>
File: image.jpg (100KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
100KB, 768x1024px
>anything i should know that cant be found in care charts?

yes. they bite like tiny merciless pitbulls
>>
Prepare to get your shit fucked.
>>
>>2047494
i aint scared of a feathered fluffball. whats the worst it could do, other than biting me and shitting on everything?
>>
They like to try and peel your fingernails off...
and are fans of nipping any buttons off your shirt.
>>
>>2047520
bro one of these bastards literally ate my parents
>>
File: tumblr_nvw1fdXCMO1sqpnjxo8_1280.jpg (12KB, 299x233px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nvw1fdXCMO1sqpnjxo8_1280.jpg
12KB, 299x233px
>>2047893
what?
>>
>>2047893
hahahahahahah
>>
File: lovebird.jpg (235KB, 1234x784px) Image search: [Google]
lovebird.jpg
235KB, 1234x784px
>>2047893
Are you related to this guy?
>>
>>2048174
this is majestic
>>
>>2047176
i have this problem
how to stop the biting ?
>>
>>2048672
Drive a stake through its heart, it will incapacitate the bird long enough for you to fire up the oven and burn it to ashes, be sure to collect ALL the ashes, you will need to mix them with soil from a church cemetery, then scatter it on a crossroads in midnight, and walk home backwards to confuse your lovebird's spirit. If you fail any of these steps it will come back more furious than before. Alternatively get a flock of budgies, they will fuck up the lovebird if they have numbers.
>>
>>2046768
>a lovebird
You know that you should get them in pairs right
Otherwise they are super lonely
>>
>>2050881
its a hand tamed lovebird and i have enough time to dedicate to him, so that shouldnt be a problem.
>>
>>2048672
Let it bite you, eventually you won't feel pain. I prefer the arm and elbow since the skin is harder to pinch but it will still try to scrape it. Eventually it will warm up to you and only bite when you piss it off or do something it doesn't like which is pretty much everything.
>>
>>2050903
So like every hour he's awake you or someone else is there to groom him, play with him, cuddle with him and speak bird with him?
I really don't get how with some social animals like rats and bunnies it's accepted to get at least two but a lot of birds still have to spend their days doing nothing in tiny caves for half of the day and if they're lucky they then get to fly arond for a bit on their own and play with some other animal not really suited for birdlike social activities.
>>
>>2046768
Love birds are freaking dicks. I used to have one and she liked me more than anyone but Jesus she bit everyone. No one else knew how to handle her, probably why she liked me so much
>>
>>2048672
You can't stop it. Just learn to get onto them about it the right way.

I used to gently but securely grab mine by the beak when she tried to bite and give her a "no tookie". She'd calm down and be okay for awhile after that usually.

Just don't be scared or twitchy around them, you'll get used to each other after awhile.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.