[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are baby animals cuter than human babies?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 214887-puppies-cute-puppy.jpg (168KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
214887-puppies-cute-puppy.jpg
168KB, 1600x1200px
I find a lot of human babies cute but not as cute as animal babies. I feel like I'm a failure as a woman for this, like my "motherly instinct" should make me find human babies cutest.
>>
>>2041206
Human babies aren't cute.
Your own human babies are cute.

well, they're not cute to me, but they'd be cute to you. that's how it works. You don't think they're cute until you produce one, then suddenly it's the cutest thing ever. Meanwhile all your friends are trying to figure out why you've suddenly gone soft in the head because honestly your babby isn't THAT cute... I mean it's not as cute as puppies or something.
>>
>>2041206
Do you have your own kids? I don't feel other people's kids are especially cute. Can't get enough puppy pics though.
It's prolly cuz those pups could be mine. I want them all. Other people's kids are theirs, they can keep them.
>>
>>2041214
I don't have any children and won't for a while. I'm afraid I won't love them as much as I love animals
>>
>>2041216
If you have enough empathy to care about the well being of an animal, then you will love your child. And if it's the rare case that you don't, just put them up for adoption. Don't turn into one of those cray-crays that tried to kill their kid because they couldn't deal with the crying anymore.
>>
>>2041206
Because human babies are fucking ugly, especially early on.
You'll notice very young cats and dogs are also fucking ugly with their eyes still closed, lack of fur and weird shapes. They only get cute after a few weeks.
>>
u in melb?
>>
I don't think puppies are very cute, definitely not as cute as babies. Kittens, though, are amazing.

But I am 1) a parent to a baby, and 2) a cat person. So there's some bias there.

What other people are saying here is pretty correct. You will think your own child is cute. Other people's babies are hit and miss, and seeing a picture is not the same as being near them. I think most of my friends' babies are ugly. But if they were near me, I'd snuggle the everloving shit out of them and kiss their heads. Babies have a certain smell on them that drives women crazy in close quarters.
>>
>>2041206

Because baby animals look cute as fuck.

Human babies look like their parent's knee with eyes.
>>
File: image.jpg (120KB, 889x918px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
120KB, 889x918px
>>2041923
If your knee looks like this, you need to get off of your computer and go to the hospital.
>>
File: eee.gif (179KB, 383x700px) Image search: [Google]
eee.gif
179KB, 383x700px
>>2041945
http://www.thepoke.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/image-1.jpg

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B6TcCkfCQAA2Eu6.jpg
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.