[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello /an I have got a fiesty little maine coon that is 1 year

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: maine-coon-cat-and-kitten.jpg (42KB, 325x306px) Image search: [Google]
maine-coon-cat-and-kitten.jpg
42KB, 325x306px
Hello /an I have got a fiesty little maine coon that is 1 year old and weighs 22 pounds. As it will soon get into the breeding age I have a problem- it was born with a congenital eye disease, which means that other coon breeders will not want to breed with my cat for the fear of the disease carrying on to offspring. I don't want to get it neutered either because it seems unfair to the animal. I was wondering if it is possible for a maine coon to have sex with a regular cat (I let it outside every once in a while).
tl.dr: can maine coon and regular cats have sex/ will it kill the smaller cat?
>>
Not a good idea to do large breed male+smaller female. Also not a good idea to let your cat stick its dick in strays. Cats can get STDs, too.
>>
>>2037446
forgot to write that it is a male cat
>>
>should I let my cat contribute to the already bad stray cat problem and let it can spread it's genetic deformity?
>it's not fair to snip him before he gets his dick wet

Bait
>>
>I don't want to get it neutered either because it seems unfair to the animal

Which is more unfair: to remove your cat's desire to make fuck or for potentially dozens of kittens to be born with the same shitty condition he has, and possibly die on the streets anyway because of rampant pet overpopulation?

I want to believe this is bait but I don't have enough faith in people to believe it anymore.
>>
>>2037463
>>2037460
can a regular cat even become pregnant from a maine coon or carry the pregnancy to the end?
>>
>>2037463
that is a deeply philosophical question- surely it is better for the kittens to be alive with a disease than not to have lived at all.
>>
>>2037468
Yes. Domestic cats are the same species regardless of breed.

>>2037469
There are a limited number of human homes felines can occupy. Literal millions of stray/feral cats are born into lives full of suffering and die, suffering, starving full of disease and parasites. It happens at shelters every single day. If you have the power to prevent that from happening even on so small a scale as the offspring your own animal would produce, why wouldn't you? Why knowingly create diseased kittens when so many otherwise healthy ones are already without homes? So your cat can get his rocks off?
>>
>>2037469
life isn't always worth it. why do you think people commit suicide?
>>
>>2037477
but who am I to interfere with nature's course
>>
>>2037482
This isn't even good trolling.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.