[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hi /an/ So recently a cat wandered into my house. At first I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: cat.jpg (1MB, 1872x1626px) Image search: [Google]
cat.jpg
1MB, 1872x1626px
hi /an/

So recently a cat wandered into my house.
At first I assumed she was homeless since she didn't have a collar, but she's pretty healthy-looking and fully housebroken, if a little fleabitten. After putting up some "missing cat" flyers, her owner came by and felt this was worth getting confrontational over, accusing me of stealing their cat.
Of course, the cat being a fucking cat, she still keeps wandering into my house any time I open the door. She refuses to leave, and won't to stay at her actual home if I take her over there in the evening, as I started doing once her owner decided to be a shithead, instead choosing to come running straight back over. My question is, if the cat refuses to stay at home and refuses to leave mine, are there likely to be any legal ramifications for this? I live on a busy street, and I'd rather the cat was somewhere it won't get hit by a car because it hates its owners.

pic related, cute little asshat
>>
Do they keep it outside or are they too shit to watch it so it doesn't run out?
>>
Also where do you live? Laws might be different there
>>
>>2037451
I have no idea what they do with her. The impression I got from the owner when they came over to tell me to stop keeping their cat was that they didn't give a shit about anything except the fact that it was "Their cat". I'd be more than happy to give the cat back to them, but there's fuck all I can do because the lovable little shit keeps coming back of her own accord.

Also I live in the UK.
>>
It's owner is a retarded bitch, probably doesn't knows how to take proper care of the animal. Give it to someone else that doesn't lives in your zone
>>
>>2037455
Haha that'll teach her. Or she'll come back raging with a weapon.

>>2037427
If she wants her cat back, she'll have to come get it every time. None of this is your fault. I assume the cat is wandering around your yard just to get away from her.
>>
>>2038232
This. My neighbors had a little chihuahua mix. Tiny little thing. Always ran to me as soon as it escaped their house and would lie on my lap and go to sleep. I didn't give a shit because I knew the 5 kids they had were driving her crazy and didn't feed her. I left my window open and has no screen in at the time and she jumped on the wood pile and slept in my bed. Didn't know till I woke up.
>>
take the cat to a shelter as a stray every time she comes around. bitch owner will have to pay to get her back
>>
>>2038232
>UK
>weapon

LOL, if you want a quick laugh go ask /K/ about weapon laws in the UK. draconian is an understatement.
>>
>>2038336
> butter knife
>>
>>2038264
do this anon, if she never comes and claims the cat adopt her yourself.
>>
>>2038336
do you understand that what you're complaining about is that nobody is going to murder OP for being nice to their cat?
>>
>>2038350
> OP is cucking the neighbors out of their cat and the neighbors are too big of cucks to do anything about it.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.