[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

where do dogs poop? cats poop in litter boxes, but what about

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: dog.jpg (6KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
dog.jpg
6KB, 300x168px
where do dogs poop? cats poop in litter boxes, but what about dogs? my parents had a dog when i was a kid and it pooped outside in the lawn on the side of the house. but what about people with dogs without lawns, like apartment dwellers? can dogs be litter trained like cats? thank you for answering my questions.
>>
>>2032080
Dogs can be litter trained, and no, you don't want to do that.

I live in an apartment, and my dog shits very much outside only, thank you very much. And if she's ever ill and really has to go inside, she'll feel worse than me about it.
>>
>>2032083
>no, you don't want to do that.
how come
>>
I just take my dog outside. Of course, because it's not your lawn you should pick it up immediately. Some people use litter boxes, but usually use paper litter instead of the sandy stuff. There is also potty pads and fake grass pads to put inside. I'm not really sure how you're supposed to clean the grass pads though.
>>
>>2032176
because it's /an/, everyone here thinks they're a fucking genius.
>>
>>2032176
why would you want to have dog poo in your house?
thats just disgusting.
where i come from people walk their dogs two or three times a day for pooping and entertainment; isnt that the common thing to do?
>>
>>2032080
I have a big back yard, most of which is wooded. I've trained my dogs to only poop in the woods and not in the grass or in the courtyard
>>
>>2032176
have you seen how much dogs poop? for a small dog like a chihuahua it might be okay to litter-train them. but for medium or larger dogs, you wouldn't want that much poop sitting in your house all day. you'd also need really large litter boxes.

dogs of all sizes also generally need more exercise than cats. you might as well kill two birds with one stone and let them poop on their walks.
>>
>>2032627
I don't know if it's real, but I read that dogs also don't care about where their butt is and will go as long as one/all paws are in, even if they end up shitting outside the litter box.
>>
>>2032560
Actually, cat persons are fully willing to have cat shit in their houses, even though they know that it puts them at risk of becoming a host for toxoplasma gondii.

It wouldn't suprise me if they thought keeping dog shit in their house was completely normal.
>>
>>2032637
Eh the litter box is usually just an emergency thing. My cats will sit at the window or the door when they need to poop, ill bring them out, they poop and we go back in.
>>
>>2032080
In the field, just outside my property. Never trained her to do this, it's just what she does. Anytime someone brings a male dog over, they piss all over everything outside. My bitch then hikes her leg like a male, and goes over it, marking HER territory.
>>
What do you think a dog poop smells like haha? I'm just wondering for laughs haha
>>
>>2032560
This right? Thought everyone walked their dogs to shit
>>
>>2032741
I definitely walk my dogs to poop. I mean, we have a lawn, but they don't really do any elimination on it. I gotta take them up the road a bit for a pee, and further for them to poop.

Keep our living space clean.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.