[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dog abuse

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
I think my brother in law is having sex with his dog. What do I do?
>>
>>2027089
join in
>>
>>2027089
Report it to RSPCA or whatever you have where you live
>>
>>2027111
/thread
>>
>>2027111
>RSPCA
'cause the Brits are weird like that and always post at 5:30am
>>
>>2027128
Isn't it also called the RSPCA in Australia?
>>
>>2027130
No I'm actually just awake at now 6am
Regarding the OP, seriously though if you suspect abuse don't hesitate, it's just one phone call and it would save the dog a lot of suffering. I can't stand people who abuse animals like that, I know some people can't help their urges but nobody is forced to act on them
>>
What is leading you to believe this?
>>
>>2027128
Brits don't sleep, we drink more tea brah.
>>
>>2027089
i know your sister is ugly but no need to call her a dog
>>
>>2027089
>call animal control
>lodge a complaint
>do you have any evidence of your accusations, ma'am?
>no, but the dog is really skittish!
>ma'am we can't bust people for having skittish dogs
>but I'm really really sure!
>I saw him going to his room with a jar of peanut butter!
>PEANUT BUTTER!!!
>ok, ok ma'am, calm down
>we'll go talk to him

>scuse me sir, are you fucking your dog?
>no
>ok, thanks for your time.
theend
>>
>>2027130
>>2027111
>>2027134
>>2027137
I really don't care. If you want to be generic just say SPCA. Most english speaking places just have a variation of that acronym.
>>
>>2027142
I didn't know, big deal
>>
>>2027140
I think they check the animals over.
>>
>>2027142
Didn't know making weird posts at 06.30 on a Kurdistan Opium board offended you so much.
>>
>>2027145
lol
do you think that?
why would you think that?

in the US you'd need a warrant from a judge to check the animals over. Not fucking likely.

and if you do get the warrant and it turns out there's no abuse you're really fucked. Or at least the person making false reports will be.
>>
>>2027089
>think
therein lies the problem
film it, sell it for profit, turn the video over to authorities
>>
>>2027149
I'm in the UK tho
Youre probably right but my friends neighbors got reported for not feeding/beating their dog and they just walked in after my friend called and took the dog away. I don't know the specifics of that one though
>>
break into his room and steal it
>>
>>2027089
Kill him!
>>
>>2027154
Are all furries like that?
>>
>>2027158
Yes, whether they admit it or not.
>>
>>2027158
If you define furry as anyone that sexualizes animals, anthropomorphic or otherwise, basically.

If you define it as any person that likes dressing up as animals like 4chan often does, then not all of them.
>>
>>2027162
>>2027159
I don't get it. Obviously some people are attracted to animals for whatever reason, but why are they happy for them to suffer for their pleasure? Don't they have any empathy?
>>
>>2027164
there's a lot wrong going on there.

you really shouldn't be feeling that much empathy for animals, and the people that fuck them are usually feeling too much empathy, just like you appear to.

they see it as love, not abuse. Which is a very small step from your empathy for animal. It would probably be best for them and you to get out more and make some human friends. Try to find ones that are more interesting than dogs.
>>
>>2027164
Idk, it's probably similar to how pedophiles justify their abuse of children. Maybe they delude themselves, maybe they just don't care.
>>
>>2027089
Take the poor animal to get checked out at the vet, telling them of your suspicion. A checkup for an animal is not unusual in any case. If the vet finds anything, that is your evidence. Then kill your brother-in-law post haste.
If sexual abuse is the case, animal is suffering. They do not feel the physical/emotional love like the person does. It's biologically wrong and there is no founded argument against it.
Regular abuse can also make the dog skittish. Don't make an assumption and ruin someones reputation. But if he beats the dog he doesn't deserve it.
>>
>>2027168
What are you on about. I mean as in caring about them, like feeling bad for them if they get hurt, how does that make me close to wanting to fuck one? These people have the exact opposite of empathy if they hurt them all the time.
>>
>>2027168
>they see it as love, not abuse
you really have no clue what you're talking about
>>
>>2027089

Stay out of it. What two beings get up yo in the privacy of their own private life is their business alone and no one else's.
>>
>>2027248
Fuck off, that's the dumbest shit I've ever heard. You're acting like the dog has some sort of choice here
>>
>>2027168
I think I lost brain cells reading this. Jesus you're a moron.
>>
We eat meat for pleasure. No animal has to die in order to feed us but we still kill them because they taste nice.

How is it morally different to use animals for sexual pleasure?
>>
>>2027248
Who died and put you're worthless nosy busy-body ass in charge?

You're just pissed off your sister got hitched and won't fuck you anymore.

Go fuck yourself with the dong of a dead zebra.
>>
>>2027318
Fuck that was meant for OP.
>>
>>2027089
My ex-boss's son is an open furry and brony.
He has furry posters of siberian huskies all over his room.
About a year ago he bought a siberian husky puppy, and made every excuse under the sun about why he was buying a female dog and not a male, even though nobody bothered to ask in the first place.

Absolutely disgusting...
>>
>>2027154
>>2027329
Why are huskies so popular for these sick fucks anyways?
>>
>>2027315
There's nothing that's going to stop them being killed to eat. Mcdonalds isn't just going to give it up. It's unnecessary to fuck them. Besides, there's a difference between causing them suffering to get yourself off and killing them to eat, which is a natural part of life.
>>
>>2027318
The whole point of animal abuse organisations is to stop this kind of shit. Would you say the same if you knew someone was raping their kid? Grow up you fucking retard
>>
>>2027315
If you can't understand the difference between those two things you are legitimately autistic
>>
>>2027248
It seems you misspelled.
I believe you meant "two PEOPLE". The moment 1 party can't consent is the moment it becomes everybodies business :)
>>
>>2027335
A dog isn't a person
>>
>>2027336
no shit Sherlock, reread the posts
>>
>>2027168
You sound like the one with a lot wrong going on.
I don't think you know what empathy is. And people who don't feel empathy for animals tend to be broken people with serial killer tendencies.
People who fuck animals don't feel any empathy for animals. They are delusional.
They either know they are hurting the animal and don't care, or they delude themselves into thinking they aren't harming the animal.
It takes a pretty sick fuck to stick their dick in an animal and not stop when they realize they're causing internal injury, and to ignore the fact that the animal is in pain and fearful just the same as if it were being beaten.
They have the same mentality as pedophiles - the belief that that kind of sex can somehow be consensual or mutually beneficial or at the very least not harmful if "done the right way" which is bullshit.
You might as well try to tell us that "You really shouldn't be feeling that much empathy for children, and the people that fuck them are usually feeling too much empathy. They see it as love, not abuse, which is a very small step from your empathy for children."

By your logic, anyone who loves animals can be assumed to be an animal fucker, and anyone who loves children can be assumed to be a molester.
>>
>>2027332

We don't HAVE to eat meat. We choose to do so for pleasure. Gluttony, lust... What's the difference?
>>
>>2027347
Killing a animals to eat them is something nearly every creature on earth does. It's not abnormal in any way, and yes, you should have meat in your diet, it's healthy. There's a difference between tasing an animal and killing it instantly and then fucking one (which is an abnormal desire in itself) and making it suffer so you can get your rocks off. That's totally not necessary, and comes from a few sick minded people who don't give a shit who or what they hurt, so they can get what they want. Is their no difference in your mind to raising livestock and raping a dog, causing it physical damage and making it suffer everyday? If you honestly can't understand the difference you are a fucking retard.
>>
>>2027347
Delusional
>>
>>2027350

>Killing a animals to eat them is something nearly every creature on earth does. It's not abnormal in any way,

Just because other creatures do it, it doesn't mean we have to. You're committing the is/ought fallacy. Many male mammals kill and eat their young. In any case, higher order mammals such as dolphins and chimps do have sex with other animals.

>and yes, you should have meat in your diet, it's healthy.

Then why do vegetarians and vegans live longer?

>There's a difference between tasing an animal and killing it instantly and then fucking one

Yes. One causes death.

>(which is an abnormal desire in itself)

Abnormal how? Are gays abnormal? Foot fetishists? People who like pineapple on pizza?

>and making it suffer so you can get your rocks off.

Who said the animal suffers?

>That's totally not necessary,

Neither is eating meat.

>and comes from a few sick minded people who don't give a shit who or what they hurt, so they can get what they want.

Look at Mr judgemental psychiatrist here

>Is their no difference in your mind to raising livestock and raping a dog, causing it physical damage and making it suffer everyday? If you honestly can't understand the difference you are a fucking retard.

No, I'd say killing for food is worse.
>>
>>2027360
People who eat pineapple on pizza aren't actually people. They're monsters.
>>
>>2027360
Yeah you're fucking delusional. We've eaten meat since the dawn of time, and where's the evidence that vegetarians live longer? Vegans always suffer from health problems because of their stupid diet, this is simply bullshit. And obviously the animal will suffer. They can't give consent for a start, and beyond that, animals are not designed to accommodate a human being. If you fuck a dog of any size, you're going to hurt it. A dog doesn't understand the relationship you think you have with it, and can't. Would you prefer death or being horribly tortured every day until you die of old age, locked in some greasy autists house? And what do you mean 'how is it abnormal?' Are people who fuck kids abnomral? Absolutely. It's something a tiny percentage of people do, because most people understand what cruelty is and aren't attracted to a fucking dog. By your logic, being a serial killer who fucks dead bodies is totally normal. And it's not exactly being a phcologist, the only reason to fuck an animal is to get sexual pleasure. It's a completely selfish thing, it's done for you. The animal gets nothing out of it. The animal gets hurt so you can get pleasure, it's that simple, but I'd expect these mental gymnastics from someone like you to justify it to themselves. Besides, it's not even legal to go around killing pets anyway. But whatever helps you sleep at night.
>>
>>2027360
>it's now judgemental to call animal rapists mentally ill
Epic senpai
>>
File: hmm.jpg (75KB, 1008x571px) Image search: [Google]
hmm.jpg
75KB, 1008x571px
?
>>
File: hmmm.jpg (33KB, 353x375px) Image search: [Google]
hmmm.jpg
33KB, 353x375px
???
>>
Is it animal abuse if I lube myself up and let my male dog knot me without any coercion or restraints. Asking for a friend.
>>
>>2027139
Dammm m8 cx
>>
>>2027154
I'm a furry and i hate furries. It weird, i love the art and the idea animal people. But after going to furmeets and making friends (now exs)..i noticed how weird they all are. I wouldn't put it pass me if they fuck animals. When i see my dog, he is like my little man, best friend and my little snuggle butt. I don't see anything sexual about him, hell i even yell at this guy because he let his dog rape mine at the park. Asshole scream at me for kicking his dog. ): for months my pup would put his butt down if a dog came up from behind him.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qw3z49FBYGU

KILL THESE FUCKING PEOPLE, WE HAVE NOTHING TO LOSE!
>>
>>2027467
It's fine as long as you have a bitch dog in heat in the same room. Then there's really no coercion. If he has the choice between a dog in heat and your rank ass and he chooses your ass, then it's meant to be.
>>
>>2027467
Nope.
I think the only abuse is when you do anal with a female or male dog. Otherwise, if a bitch is in heat and wanting to be inseminated or a male is wanting to hump, I see nothing wrong with it.

>>2027154
This is the kind of shit that is wrong as fuck.
>>
>>2028239
Unless you have a very big dog you're going to hurt it. And besides, it's not natural. The dog does not feel the same way it's human owner does. You are mentally ill if you fuck animals
>>
>>2027444
>>2027445
Stop trying to justify fucking animals. People like you need to die.
>>
>>2027089
what have you done so far?
accuse him of it infront of your sister and family, have a fist fight over it. invade his home and save the dog. sorted.
>>
>>2029666
>accuse him of it infront of your sister and family, have a fist fight over it.
wasted trips.
>>
>>2029687
obey the trips, act devilish.
>>
>>2027089
buy him a crocodile
>>
>>2029688
dubs while defending trips... satan has spoken.
>>
>>2028252
I'm mentally ill regardless.

I can see what you're saying from the female dog perspective, though. I can see how a guy with some size can hurt his dog and it wouldn't have much of a choice. At least if a girl gets fucked by a big dog she's the one that chose to do that in the first place. You actually have changed my mind. The only way this is right is if a male dog is fucking a human, be it male or female, just because the sexual urge is always gonna be there and dogs don't really seem to care what the fuck they hump. I'm now against dudes fucking their female dogs, even if they treat them well. Thanks anon.

>still mentally ill status
>do not care

OP should set up a camera.
>>
>>2027153
That's because you live in a police state
>>
>>2027600
Same, I met a few other furries out of curiosity and that's what stopped me from dating them ever again. I don't want that shit.
>>
>>2027331
they look similar to wolves
>>
>>2027089
Offer to watch the dog for a while and then take the dog into a walk in clinic to be seen. They'll be able to tell you if he's doing it or not.

Is the dog male or female? If the dog is male and fucking him, I have no idea if they can tell that or not. If it's female, then you know, it's already been posted in the thread. =/

Good luck, I hope you get it sorted out.
Thread posts: 71
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.