[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you think if you could sneak up on a hibernating bear, you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: bear.jpg (32KB, 450x338px) Image search: [Google]
bear.jpg
32KB, 450x338px
Do you think if you could sneak up on a hibernating bear, you could manage to cut a hole into their hibernation buttplug thing and make it poop itself all over its' den while it continues to hibernate?

Do you think processing the food that fast would make it die of starvation while it hibernated? Or do you think the body would have some failsafe nerve to jostle the bear awake if its' starving?
>>
>>2026017
I can't even.
Seek help.
>>
>>2026020
What? It's not a sexual thing, it's just a curiosity as to how the inner biological mechanisms of hibernation work.
>>
>>2026017
ITT:
OP misplaces his fleshlight and in the emotional vacuum loses his battle with respectability
>>
>>2026017
bears survive primarily on fat and muscle tissue they build up by eating a lot before hibernating.

the food in their gut doesn't actually matter that much. It's not what's keeping them alive.

also they can wake up.
>>
>>2026017
Anon, do you need to talk to someone?
>>
>>2026480
Oh, so what's the purpose of the plug thing they have? Just to not deal with the inconvenience of defecation while hibernating?
>>
Do Indian bears have this kind of plug or do they just insulate their hibernation caves with shit?
>>
>>2026579
They go to the designated shitting cave.
>>
>>2026656
Do bears actually have designated shitting caves? I never knew that.
>>
Someone please make a QTDDTOT thread
>>
>>2026745
What does that mean?
>>
>>2026951
"Questions that don't deserve their own thread". This board is so slow that old threads stay up forever, and once you have made 5 threads you can't make any new ones.
>>
>>2026656
kek
>>
>>2026742
POOH IN THE LOO
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.