[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need adivce yall, I was about to have sex and lose my virginity

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: download (9).jpg (11KB, 233x216px)
download (9).jpg
11KB, 233x216px
I need adivce yall, I was about to have sex and lose my virginity with this girl but I got too nervous and after foreplay my dick just went down like a wet noodle. After that my sex drive has been down in the dumps. Any advice on getting my sex drive back up and not getting too nervous for first time sex?
>>
>>18690236
Google performance anxiety.
Also, be a man and talk to her about it- it's the elephant in the room. Take the pressure off having penis in vag sex and focus on getting each other off with oral or manual stimulation. Once you take the pressure off of cinematic mind blowing dick in cunt sex, you might be able to stay hard without worrying about not being able to perform. Don't put her or the act on some kind of pedestal.
>>
>>18690236
I've been in this situation. It could be low testosterone. Or it could be that you were too focused on the high stakes of losing your virginity to let the moment be sexual. It's going to be hard to keep your dick up if you don't let youself get turned on by it.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.