[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>cute guy at work >hit on him >find out some common

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

>cute guy at work
>hit on him
>find out some common interests
>he is mildly interested but wants to take things slow and get to know each other
>week and a half later ask him on date
>he just started seeing someone else so no
>she was in the picture way before me I 100% guarantee it
>act as if nothing happened and keep being his friend
>2 other guys at work like me, but I don't return it
>crush starts shooting daggers at/giving cold shoulder to one I hung out with
>sat next to me when I was talking to the other one
>as soon as that one dropped a hint that he likes me, crush's tone got ice cold and snarky
>shot him daggers too
>crush is getting more smiley and cute with me
>has a certain look of enchantment in his eyes
What the fuck is this. Everyone is telling me that he likes me but the "seeing someone else" thing he told me 3 weeks ago is stopping me.
I really like him a fuck ton. But I'm not sure what to do.
>>
He likes the attention and ego boost you looking him gives him so he still feels threatened by the other guys
>>
>>18649868
Liking, not looking
>>
>>18649868
See that's weird because he is a really nice person and doesn't seem like the type to just take an ego boost. If he was that kind of guy he probably would have tried to take advantage of me by now.
>>
As a BPD male I'd say go for it!!
>>
He's childish. Even if you successfully started a relationship with him he would be uninterested in you after he has you. That's his type.
>>
>>18649878
Every man gets like that. Every. Single. One.
I'd go so far to say that women do it to but I can't say for sure since I'm not one
>>
>>18649935
What tells you that?
>>
>>18649880
Because that's not concerning at all
>>
>>18650552
Ez solution
Get a box slightlt larger than the rturn one.
Put box inside other box label up. Copy the return label and attach to new box in a place post wont overlap it.
Send package
>>
>>18649878
Confirming the ego boost. But it might be thats doing the magic for you aswell. He saw another girl, became more confident and less bsu with different girls.

You ask him out. He is slowing down. But after that he notices how you look, and opens you as a good option in your mind, others are now competition.

So: he might like you. But he sure as hell is loving it that you like him.
>>
>>18650576
I really should switch my telephone settings to english before typing on mobile.
>>
>>18650576
He usually sucks at texting but I just had a relatively long conversation with him via that medium. It made me really happy.
>>
>>18649878
>See that's weird because he is a really nice person and doesn't seem like the type to just take an ego boost

Except his actions show that you're completely wrong about him.

>you like me?
>lol i have another chick
>but now i'm going to try and act like your bf anyway
>i swear i'm not a douchebag
get smart, missy
>>
people get jealous even if it's irrational

he likes you but obviously likes the other girl too
>>
>>18651409
He's not a douche because he turned down a date because it wouldn't be fair to either of us. He probably would have went for it if he was.
>>18651432
He's been showing more signs that he likes me for the past few days. Wouldn't that mean maybe he's getting a preference?
>>
File: retarded.gif (2MB, 240x180px) Image search: [Google]
retarded.gif
2MB, 240x180px
>>18651799
>he turns you down
>still tries to chase off other guys and monopolize you
>"He's not a douche"
>>
>>18651799
NO. It doesn't.

This guy is going to cheat on his girlfriend with you, you're going to get all attached because you think it means something, and then you're going to get your heart broken when he doesn't leave his girlfriend.

Your situation isn't unique, and I've seen this play out exactly the same way a half a dozen times.
>>
>>18651813
>girlfriend
That isn't his gf anyway.
>>
>>18649864
boy i hope this is bait
or you really suck at reading people.
He's just enjoying the attention he gets from you. It doesnt mean he's hitler but you're being played
>>
>>18652798
I can definitely read most people like a book. Just not him.
>>
>>18649864
>I'm a girl on 4Chan
>Gets 1000 replies
>>
>>18652829
What does that have to do with anything
>>
>>18649864
Sounds like a drama queen who's more enamored with you liking him and not being able to have him than he actually likes you. Cut and run before you have zero friends and he dumps his current girlfriend for someone who's neither of you.
>>
>>18652968
I already stated this. That person is not his girlfriend.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.