[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

OK guys I am in the deepest shit I have ever been in. So I got

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 2

File: 2580_devastated_forest.jpg (39KB, 450x332px) Image search: [Google]
2580_devastated_forest.jpg
39KB, 450x332px
OK guys I am in the deepest shit I have ever been in. So I got into a fight with my younger brother cuz he initiated it. I took my stuff after two fights with him and was heading out when he stepped in front of me and said give me your keys. I said no. He is like give it. I'm like no and move. This went on for a bit and then he attacked me. He was beating me and I was beating him up. We were equal with maybe he edging me a little maybe. Then my father joins in and takes the keys out of my pockets. This went on and on cuz I couldn't let it go and then my mom joins in and they are like this is nothing a parent should see blah blah while actively twisting my arm to stop from hitting him. So now it is 3 against one. Finally I break free and my brother pushes me from top of the stairs and I fall 5-7 steps down and hit a bike. They all then disappear into the house.

This of course has devastated me. I slept in the rain and park for a couple nights and was looking for place outside the city when police arrested me near our house and brought me to a mental psych ward. Apparently I was put on a form by my family and since the form is signed by a psychiatrist police arrested me and brought me here.

So anyways I am screwed. I am locked up here and they won't let me go. I realized by staying here that I have some issues and I just wanted to talk to my family that is why all the arguments happened and that is why my brother attacked me when I yelled at them. Not that, that makes him right but I was yelling and he attacked me. So he is in the wrong. Plus my parents attacked me too. It was 3 against one.

Now I wanna talk to them all. I wanna talk to my parents and my younger brother but I feel humiliated. I wanna talk to them cuz I have to let some tension out and relax cuz all the patients here are getting uncomfortable around me etc. I have no choice but to talk to my parents but at the same time I feel humiliated and I don't know how am I gonna do it.
>>
You dont owe them shit. Take them for all they are worth and jump state, startva new life.
>>
>>18621977
I feel like we're missing a lot of context here on what actually started the fight. It sounds like this has been building up for a long time. You keep saying you feel "humiliated," and also this:
>that is why my brother attacked me when I yelled at them. Not that, that makes him right
>Not that, that makes him right
Based on everything you've said here, it sounds like you're in a bad place and you probably need some help. But you're hanging onto a lot of pride, and you don't want to admit when you're wrong, or admit that things aren't going well and you need some help to turn it around.

It also sounds like your family got pissed off and fed up with the state of things. And if you want to patch things up with them and resolve that, you're gonna need to let go of some of that pride and make a real apology for YOUR part in causing that whole scene. Not saying that they're blameless or its all your fault, but it really does sound like it's at least 50% on you, and admitting that would be a good first step.
>>
>>18621977
There's a lot we don't know here. What caused this exactly? Have you a history of trouble with your family at all? Any drink or drug problems? It isn't the 19th century, they couldn't have had you sent there unless there was some sort of reason to it. I'm not saying they are right and you're wrong, I'm just saying there's a lot unknown here to us.
>>
>>18622026

Yeah it has been going on for a while. A month or so or more. But they are in the wrong. Cuz he didn't have to attack me. Words are words, if they can't handle my words how are they gonna handle my violence if I choose to exact revenge on them once I get out.

But the thing is I am locked up here. And the patients are getting uncomfortable around me. And I am under my family's form. And my substitute decision maker is my younger brother. Yep that is bizarre.

But anyways I have to talk to my parents and my younger brother cuz I want to relax a bit and get outta here. Cuz if I don't they won't let me outta here. So I have to talk to them for the above reasons of patients getting uncomfortable around me and they won't let me outta here.

btw I am in canada.
>>
>>18622060
You didn't really answer the question of what you were fighting about, though. You just say "words are words," but then in the very same sentence you're threatening violence, so... sorry dude, but I think your family kicked you out for good reason, and I think you're locked up right now for good reason too. You need some time to cool off right now, for real.

Feel free to explain the situation a bit more if you want to. I'm not judging you, but if you're talking about getting violent revenge on your family, that's exactly why psych wards exist
>>
>>18622171
>And if they can't handle my words, what are they gonna do if I choose to attack them again and try to get justice for myself.
They'd probably put you back in the psych ward. Maybe jail. You're not thinking straight, and I don't think you're being honest with yourself about who caused this whole mess.

It matters what the fight is about, because I can't quite tell if you've got an abusive family, or if you were acting crazy, picking fights, and they just had enough of you.
>>
>>18622171
There are words then there are fighting words. Thems fighting words boy. I'd hit you as well if what you said to them was anything resembling what you just posted, about attacking to get justice. Take responaibility for your words.
>>
>>18622194

First of all I wana talk to them but I feel humiliated for getting beaten up by my younger brother and my family.

Second is I would be within my rights if I get revenge on them cuz they attacked me first, not the other way around. And if they put me in the psych ward? Well they put me here this time when it WASN'T my fault. What does it matter then?

And jail? well I didn't talk to police and if I do shouldn't they be in jail?
>>
>>18622203
Why does your family have so many issues with you? How old are you? Are you working? Are you studying? Do you have any addictions or mental illnesses?
>>
>>18622203
You sound like a stupid fucking drug addict. It's not within your rights to get revenge. Sober up before you lose your family permanently.
>>
>>18622210

My family has issues with me cuz I am the righteous one. They have to attack me to FEEL RIGHT.

And I have mental illness but not to the point where I should be attacked. I have no problems outside the house.

But as I said if they can't handle my words, what are they gonna do when I get out of here and talk to them and then attack them? I would be 100% within my own rights.
>>
>>18622218

I have already lost them. When you are attacked in your own home, you don't have family anymore. This revenge would be to restore justice.
>>
>>18622229
Obviously it wasn't your own home if they took your keys away.
>>
>>18622203
>I would be within my rights if I get revenge on them cuz they attacked me first, not the other way around.
Not according to the law, hence jail or a psych ward. You can't attack people violently even if it's "revenge" and you can't make threats like that either. For real, you know this, I don't need to explain it to you.

And you're still completely dodging the question about what started the fight, so at this point I really think it was you. It's obvious that you're not thinking clearly right now, you're talking in circles, so it's probably best if you stay in the ward for now until you get yourself sorted out a little better.

>And jail? well I didn't talk to police and if I do shouldn't they be in jail?
If I'm understanding the story in your OP correctly, they were demanding that you leave their house and give up your keys, and you refused and fought them physically until they literally threw you out.

I'm not an expert on Canadian law, but if it's their home, and if you're legally an adult, they had the right to remove you by force.
>>
>>18622226
>My family has issues with me cuz I am the righteous one.

Explain this

>I have mental illness

what kind?

Do you work? Do you study? Do you have any addictions? I have to understand your situation to offer you some sensible advice, anon... Nothing you say is clear.
>>
>>18622231

But they shouldn't have attacked me.
>>
>>18622236

Words are words. And my words only discussed what bothered me. Never did I physically threaten them with my words. I just told them they were wrong.

And jail? you can't attack your OWN SON for not giving the keys. There are legal ways to do it. If you attack someone you need to be in jail. And hence me attacking them after I get out would be for JUSTICE.
>>
>>18622241
If it wasn't your house and you didn't want to give the keys back what were they supposed to do?
>>
>>18622249

Is this a troll attempt?

Maybe call the police?

But they weren't kicking me out. It was just an attempt to shut me down through physical violence. They can't throw me out of their life. They are the one throwing me in psych ward. To keep me in their life. If it was like that they would have let me go.
>>
>>18622255
It's your fault for not giving up the keys. Yes, they should have called the police but that would be a lot of hassle.
>>
>>18622255
From everything you have said in this thread I really think you're where you need to be right now. And I'm not saying that to try and insult you or make you feel bad, but you genuinely come across as somebody with a lot of issues that need resolving. I think you need to just forget about your family, go through the ropes where you are and concentrate getting better.
>>
>>18622247
No, you're physically threatening them RIGHT NOW, in writing. You say it's "for justice" but the law does not see it that way. The world doesn't work according to YOUR sense of right and wrong, and if you can't get that through your head, you're going to dig yourself deeper and deeper into this mess.

Just COOL OFF. Obviously your current setting isn't ideal, but at least it separates you from this whole situation and gives you some time to think.

And no, it doesn't sound like they broke the law. You wouldn't leave their home when they told you to leave. All they did was take the keys away and throw you out of the house. It ended up being an "attack" because you wouldn't do it when they told you to, and you fought back when they tried to make you do it.

>Words are words. And my words only discussed what bothered me.
Elaborate on that, be more specific. What was bothering you, and how did you choose to bring up the subject? What were they wrong about?
>>
>>18622262

And I can't do that by being locked up in a psych ward by my attackers.
>>
>>18622267
You can. You can just stay there for a little while and take their advice and medical assistance. You won't be kept there long if you aren't actually psychotic, though from your threats against your family I don't know if that's true or not. At any rate, the best thing to do is stop all this talk of violence, accept you have issues and need help. And use the ward as a means to get this help. I know you're annoyed but that is genuinely the best thing for you at this moment in time.
>>
>>18622266
>>18622266
>>18622266

>>18622266

>>18622266

If I didn't give them the keys. They could have called the police. You CAN'T ATTACK people.

And I would be 100% within my rights to get out of here cool off and go there and attack them. That would be justice. But I am scared nonetheless cuz I am so uncomfortable right now and I want to talk to them and I don't know how. And second attacking them seems like such a high task.
>>
>>18622283
The police would've done exactly the same thing they did. They would've taken the keys away from you, and physically removed you from the house. I'm not saying your family was 100% right in the way they behaved, but YOU should have left their home when they demanded it, and just from talking to you briefly I can understand how they might've gotten angry and frustrated with you.

You would not be "100% within your rights" to attack them as revenge. That would be premeditated assault and it would land you in jail or a psych ward. Even if it seems like "justice" in your head, the law does not agree with you.

I can't just keep repeating myself here, so unless you're willing to talk for real about YOUR responsibility in this whole fight, I'm done with this thread. I hope you get better anon, but I think you're too upset and angry right now to think or speak clearly about all this.
>>
>>18622292
You had the right to kick you out of their house and forcefully take the keys. It's literally your fault dude, you should have just give them to your family.... sorry but you sound crazy and now you are making threats and talking about attacking then over something they had right to do
>>
>>18622300
They had the right*
>>
>>18622060

Sorry about your situation my man. I too was hospitalized against my will, labeled "Gravely disabled" diagnosed with mental illness and forced to live with crazies for a while. To me, it was very unfair to get locked up in a literal prison with basket cases that called themselves "Sir Anti-Christ Lord voledmort of the house Draconis" and yelled at nurses. I was scared shitless, there are no normal people here. All I wanted was to TALK to my parents, and have them talk to me like a human being, and not a 12 year old child. I was 28, had been living on my own for nearly 10 year but had moved home during a breakup. Had a series of outbreaks because I could not handle their emotional coldness, their complete inability or lack of desire to want to connect with me on a personal level. I felt isolated, rejected, scared, and hated all at the same time. Shit, I snapped. Next thing I know I'm literally being chained to a bed by 6+ large men (ex army large) and having a blood sample taken by force and thrown in a 1200 square foot cell block with 11 other nuts.

I dont care what you say, if you make it out of there or not, if you become a regular to the system, if you fucking rot in hell. I could give a fuck. Being in there is a test of patience, a test of choosing your battles. Wether you like to admit it or not, words are violent. Don't be violent, and they'll let you out in a heart beat.

Look at our current administration, there is a vibe that "I can say whatever I want, but as long as I don't act openly about any of this you cannot hold me accountable" And thats basically your explaination of the interaction between you and your brother. Dont be like trump, be the cool calm collected version of yourself that will get you out of there in two weeks.

Good luck homie, I"m here if ya need anything
>>
>>18622390

Yeah I am pretty sure I am getting out of here IF they let me out. I am gonna go cool off and then come back and attack them. That is my goal.

But right now I need to talk to them and I am scared and I don't know how.
>>
>>18622423
>come back and attack them
you will end up in jail, dumbass

they were in the right not you, not to mention you have no chances against 3 people
your current situation shows it clearly
>>
>>18622423
Oh okay, sounds like they were in the right then for denying you your keys and locking you up
They shouldn't have physically harmed you by pushing you down stairs, but you sound really aggressive with some mental issues. Especially because you don't seem to grasp that you're making even mentally addled strangers around you uncomfortable and fear you. That is not normal.

Also, how are you posting here?
>>
>>18622429

Even if I get beat up by 3 people. It would be worth it I think.. it would send the message that injustice is injustice and I am defending it.

I got beat up once. A second time would make things worse or make things better.. cuz the second time would be for justice.
>>
>>18622423
Yeah dude, you are talking about attacking them. It literally does not matter your justification, YOU WILL NOT GET OUT IF THAT IS YOUR GOAL. They will figure it out, or assume it. If you talk to them about your plan but leave out what your true desires are THEY WILL SEE YOU ARE NOT 100% HONEST AND KEEP YOU THERE. Like, fucking end of story. You can play ball, or you can get pilled the fuck up to oblivion.

Trust me homie, it sucks. But you and I both would rather have you bite your tounge, fuck your parents out of your life, and get on with your life. I know you fucking hate it, and trust me spending time there made me hate the system EVEN MORE, but you are in the system, and you can play their game to get out or you can keep thinking about violence and again, get pilled into non-existence. Your move.
>>
>>18622446
The hospital I was at had a computer with limited internet access. It was a way to help us feel more "normal"
>>
>>18622423
>>18622450
Dude, you are just not hearing reason right now. Every single person in this thread has repeatedly explained why your "plan" is a really bad one, you just don't hear it. You belong in a psych ward right now.
>>
OPs family is probably the worst kind of trash. But OP: get out of where you are and start a new life. Dont bother with trash.
>>
>>18622512
Have you actually read any of OP's posts? He isn't well lol. As in very noticeably disturbed.
>>
OK let's assume I forget about justice for now. But the psychiatrist won't let me out of here until I make up with my family. That is how it works here or it seems cuz I have told them I plan on moving out and they are like something is missing and we can't let you out.

So they want me to make up with my family or something.

So how do I talk to my family? I feel scared and humiliated.
>>
>>18622560
Say "I'm sorry I acted like this, it won't happen again''. It's all you have to say, really. And don't go to their house uninvited.
>>
> Canada , locked up against will
Nope that seems about right for Canada
>>
>>18622560
Honestly dude, I don't think you're ready quite yet. I think the best thing you can do right now is take a day or two, right here in the ward, to CHILL and reflect on everything that happened.

Obviously you feel like they handled the fight badly, and in some ways you're right. But you should think about the ways that YOU could've handled yourself better, how you could've prevented it from getting so out of control. And when you're ready, apologize for YOUR part in the fight first, and ask for THEIR apology second.

Try to come at them from a place of understanding, rather than thinking about getting "justice" for your hurt feelings.
>>
>>18622597
What happened, anon? Maybe talking about it here will make it easier for you to get over it.

and fyi, making up means apologising for your actions, so looks like if you want to leave the madhouse you will have to do it anyway.
>>
>>18622608
He lives in Canada A apologizing is a national passtime A
>>
Someone should find out OPs information and show his family this thread. The dude has literally admitted to wanting to attack them and they should be alerted to their son's goals.
>>
>>18622950
No, no they shouldnt. If after some time of speaking with medical staff they deem him unfit for society or unable to process emotions or whatever the hospital will contact the family and inform them of the treatment. Telling them now at the peak of his illness is only going to prolong him being there.

Its like being mad drunk. Would you want someone calling your parents and telling them what you are doing in the moment, or calling them the morning after if your drunk ass didnt make an attempt to make up for your actions?
>>
>Not that, that makes him right but I was yelling and he attacked me. So he is in the wrong.

Mate, my older brother is an abusive fucker right.
Beat the absolute shit out of me and my cousins when we were kids, hit our last dog and I've had to stop him hitting our new one.
Parents enabled it when we were kids, now we're bigger and moms too scared to confront him (she should've listened to me about him... but no, I was just "causing trouble"... I honestly feel like she deserves the hell she created for herself at this point. Years of violence, intimidation and abuse could've been avoided).

Mate, my brother cooled it on the violence at least with me (he did come home a few weeks ago bragging about how he beat the shit out of one of his mates because his mate said something that pissed him off. When I say brag, I mean he seemed to enjoy and relish in reliving the moment), but whenever he yells, I expect that shit, I expect violence.

So you might have just been yelling, but there's a very real chance you did deserve this, and your brother was right, based on your history.

Good god, if I could get my brother committed. I have tried convincing our mother, she laughs about it, thinking I'm joking. Every time I hear him raise his voice...

One of these days he'll be screaming and threatening either our parents or dog - I've learned not to show my anger or hatred, hide it - and he'll walk right into a glass, smashing it all over his face.

Or the day will come where I'll have a "good enough" and "justifiable" reason to take a hammer to his spine in his sleep. I suspect being crippled from the waist down would be a good deterrent.

Anyway OP, my point is, I don't believe you. You're pretending you're innocent, but your not.
>>
>>18623061
Yes they ahould. Having mental issues is completely different then being piss drunk. To even compare the 2 is fucking retarded. Its obvious he deserves and needs to be in there anon dont be foolish.
>>
OK back... just wanted to update before sleep time. I was speaking from anger, doesn't mean I was actually going to do it.

Anyways I am gonna talk to the psychiatrist tomorrow on how to talk to my family and approach this.

I was speaking from anger and yeah...

All I am focused on is how to get out of this psych ward.
>>
>>18623340
take your meds and have a good sleep, lad.
>>
>>18622648
...its 'eh.'
>>
File: 1502692896700.jpg (12KB, 560x400px) Image search: [Google]
1502692896700.jpg
12KB, 560x400px
>>18622292
>And I would be 100% within my rights to get out of here cool off and go there and attack them.
........by golly HWAT kind of fuckery is this?

OP, Seriously, how fucking old are you?
>>
>>18623340
Get well soon anon, try not to overthink what happened at the house again, and stay focused on what you can do to get out. Seriously.
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.