[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I know that it is mentally perverted to think about your significant

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

File: b.jpg (77KB, 468x465px) Image search: [Google]
b.jpg
77KB, 468x465px
I know that it is mentally perverted to think about your significant other's past sexual partners, but for some reason my brain keeps obsessing over it. My wife has had only three or four past sex partners, but recently all of a sudden I've developed a sort of extreme jealousy, in that I can't stand the thought that other men have had their way with her (and that she has derived sexual pleasure and excitement from them). She is an extremely loyal and good wife, and I feel bad about these thoughts (which I keep to myself). It is however quite painful though.
Most people don't ever think about this or, when they do, have some kind of thought or coping mechanism that makes it unimportant to them. Can you please share how you deal with this? I'm already seeing a therapist, but no positive results yet................
>>
>>18551950
You need to get her pregnant and have babies. That'll sort you out, m8.
>>
File: 1496976607414.jpg (9KB, 172x164px) Image search: [Google]
1496976607414.jpg
9KB, 172x164px
>>18551950
sounds like an open and shut case, Johnson: get cuckolded.
>>
>>18551950
>it is mentally perverted to think about your significant other's past sexual partners
No, it is perfectly healthy.

>my brain keeps obsessing over it
Now *that* is perverted.
And also the core of the issue.

The cure is simple. It's not "your brain" obsessing over it. It's *you*.
But hey, that's good news. Because you're in control of yourself.

I'm assuming you have trouble directly "forcing" those thoughts out. Don't worry. Here's another good way to undermine the cause:
When this topic pops up in your head - belittle it. Make it seem that it doesn't matter; obviously it does now, because you're obsessed, but pretend it doesn't.
Whenever you think of it just go "whatever, it doesn't matter" and change topic.
As they say, "fake it until you make it".

That's how you deal with obsessive thoughts.

On a side note: once the weather in your head has cleared quite a bit, I suggest you talk casually about it with your SO.
You will find out that - indeed - you were wrong to obsess about it. And this will be the final push that, hopefully, will rid you of this scourge forever.
Good luck!
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.