[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I'm finally deciding to move on from my ex and start

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: online dating.jpg (70KB, 570x378px) Image search: [Google]
online dating.jpg
70KB, 570x378px
So I'm finally deciding to move on from my ex and start looking for a new relationship.

However I'm 26 and work full time at a steel mill so meeting people isn't exactly easy.

Whats the best way to get into online dating?

Advice?

What websites are best?

Is tinder actually decent for relationships these days or is it still just for hook ups?
>>
No tinder is not.

Try plenty of fish honestly.

If you are serious about finding a women, then on your time off you have to meet them and make the effort. Desperate people go and do online dating. Not only that but you might get catfished,
>>
>>18551566
The only problem with meeting people is the city I live in isn't the best for that. And I also work a shit ton and early hours as well. I have to be up at 5am every day and I usually work at least 1-2 12 hour shifts every week.

I've been trying to get out and meet people on my weekends but its been pretty unsuccessful. I don't want to go to bars or clubs because those are not the kinda people I would ever want to date.

And I go to things like live music at coffee shops or I took a pottery class and going to friends events (a friend of mine is very into belly dancing and her group put on a show that I went to)

So far every time there are either no women, they are all fat and ugly or old, or they have boyfriends. Its extremely discouraging.

How do people meet their significant other when they don't live in a major city or go to university?(I'm canadian so it seems like unless you live in Toronto you don't get to meet people)
>>
>>18551560
Social events you hate, friends friends coworkers family and online.

When online, first question is always
>what are you looking for
And before first convo ends, you want to have their phone number minimally but set up date ideally. Move fast, throw memes around like grenades, dont overthink problems and always move in for the kill.

The 1st impression is in the photo. So you should spent at least 1 hour to craft that ultimate selfie. New sexy haircut, shave, shower, suit on and take 100 sefies with smug face, bitch face, smiley face, emo face, head a bit off center, looking not into camera, looking in and pic the best photo.

Any onlide dating site is tool. Tinder, okcupid, badoo, meetme doesnt matter. You get results based on how you use it. The game is a bit rigged against boys, but what isnt these days (like marriage or adoptions).

Keep texting to minimum and asking dates on maximum. If she evades questions, refuses to give you her number or cant be bothered to reply more than 1 word, she is either bot, bitch or uninterested. Either way, move on. And never ever tell girl you love her first. That is her job. You can maximally buy her flowers or say: me too baby.

>>18551566
And never listen to these types of dudes. He is probably some boomer who froze in the last century.

Dont forget condoms, give the lady feelings you find her sexy (you dont need to sleep with them, but without right boobs compliment / kiss they will think you are gay) and good luck!
>>
>>18551560
Who keeps making these fucking keyboards? What a goddamn waste, all for a picture. Why do I see so many images of keyboards with a custom enter key that says something else? Is there a factory pumping out this fucking shit?
>>
>>18551761
The factory of Photoshop probably.
>>
Coffee meets bagel?
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.