[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fell in love in hooker

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 110
Thread images: 4

File: 5bebbc4cd533ca1086da684a.jpg (38KB, 600x544px) Image search: [Google]
5bebbc4cd533ca1086da684a.jpg
38KB, 600x544px
I invited a prostitute I've slept with, to have dinner with me. That's not connected with her job, it is just romantic evening. She hesitated but agreed. Is it possible to make her my gf?
As we fucked I joked a lot, and she was laughing, and I decided that why not? And told her, that I like her, and want to know her better.
Now, when my dick is out of her, I am starting to hesitate, and I am not sure about all this situation. Why did she agreed to meet? Is there any reason for her, besides she liked me, to do that?
>>
>>18530425
>whore plays into your girlfriend experience dreams because she sees an easy longterm investment coming her way

Don't kid yourself. Of course she laughed about your autistic humour. She would have licked your ash clean if she would get paid enough.

Sort yourself out, anon.
>>
>>18530425

Free food? How the fuck could we know what a random hooker is thinking?
>>
Well, surely she might harbour sinister intentions. Is she from your country? Or only semi-legally or even illegally living there? Does she have a pimp, or run business herself?

If she's just a regular chick making money on sidelines, I'll say why not.
Anything else -- be wary.
>>
>>18530430
I told her she would pay for herself, because I need money for her service.
>>18530429
She is only 2 months in business. She has a child, her husband left her 4 months ago. She doesn't even provide anal service. She has no pimp.
>>18530431
She is from my country. No, she made a business with her friend (girl too) by themselves.
She kept telling me things like "why do you need a hooker" and "you don't need me" and stuff like that, but I said I am interested in her.

Also, she didn't allowed me to kiss her in lips, because she don't do that with clients. I though, that might me a good knowledge to use, so I'll kiss her when our date will be over. If she won't let me to do that - than I am a client. If she will - I guess the problem is solved.
>>
>>18530446
>single mother
>father probably a nigger
>sells her holes

Yeah, what a great girlfriend material. I hope you enjoy playing the paypig for her and her child while her father will come and go.

Good lord, you are really retarded.
>>
>>18530459
We don't have niggers here.
>>
>>18530462
>not enriched
What are you, a curry or a beaner?
>>
>>18530466
I don't get those slang jokes.
>>
>>18530474
Cute.

Just don't date single mothers and whores. That's a universal rule.
>>
>>18530474
Where you live ?
>>
>>18530482
Russia, lol.
>>18530480
Yeah, but I kinda like her, and I feel good just being near her.
>>
>>18530486
>Yeah, but I kinda like her, and I feel good just being near her.
The power of pussy, don't get into it, anon. Seriously. If you'Re a russian there have to be nice, orthodox girls out there which you can inpregnate instead of getting a whore with a child for fucks sake.
>>
>>18530496
I am too shy to talk with girls I didn't have sex with.
>>
>>18530498
Squat some more and work on it instead getting into a relationship with a cum bucket.
>>
>>18530502
But anon, she is so fucking pretty. And I feel I kinda want to do something, to find a better job, to make more money to continue to meet with her.
I am a loser, that wanted to commit suicide until this day. And now I have a goal at least.
>>
>>18530425
You have Emotional Attachment Syndrome, my friend.
>>
>>18530508
Get your ass up, get a better job and work out so you can get a even better woman which isn't used up. You're literaly just speaking through your butterflies. It's not healthy. Really. You will fuck up your life dating a woman like that. She's like the worst kidn of woman you could pick. Don't let her looks and cunt lead you deeper while making it look like love.

Just don't.
>>
>>18530524
Turns out Google's results are useless imprecise garbage because they're aimed at normie mongoloids, so I'll explain - Emotional Attachment Syndrome is when a client thinks a hooker is his girlfriend or likes him more than professionally. Did you pay for her time when you had dinner together, or did she have dinner with you for free?
>>
>>18530524
Yeah I know.
I just don't understand, why she agreed to meet me. It has no mercantile sense.
>>
>>18530531
Maybe I can use this impulse to become better. I can use her. If I'll just break up, and won't visit her again - I'll get depressed and won't do anything at all.
I think, she is a key to my success.
>>
>>18530546
Nah, the key is your will. Just break up contact and fuck another whore. Don't fixate one her. It will only make it worse.
>>
>>18530548
Whores are mostly ugly and fat. But she looks like she is 18 years old (she is actually 27) with abs like on op-pic.
I can't refuse of her. I am actually even afraid, that she may stop doing this job, and find something normal, and I won't be able to meet her anymore.
>>
>>18530560
No, anon. Whore are whores. The only thing she has going for herself is her body, that'S why she sells it. If she would have been a good wife, she would not be a single mother. If she would be smart, she would not need to sell her body.

You are just hot for her physic, nothing else. Her looks will fade and if you keep fucking her you will probably catch some STD. Don't be stupid, Sergej.
>>
Anon.she fucks people for living how do you think you're going to make it work when she's broke cause you don't want her ducking other guys anymore. You aren't in love with her but rather the idea of her.
>>
I am actually already running out of money, so I think about to become a prostitute too.
>>
>>18530574
Fucking*
>>
>>18530570
But I won't lose anything, if I just meet her, right?
That's just will make things clear. If she won't let me kiss her, than I'll forget about her forever.
>>
>>18530590
Do you want your girlfriend to fuck others for money? Because if you don't play the paypig for her she will keep being a cum bucket.
>>
>>18530595
I would say it is completely unacceptable in other cases. But somehow I completely don't care now.
I don't know why, but I accepted her as a prostitute in my mindset, and I am completely okay with it. I still want to be with her.
>>
>>18530590
Why are you so obstinate about gfing a literal whore? What makes you think she would make a good girlfriend, and how naive are you to believe that she feels towards you anything at all? Whores are supposed to be kind and flirty towards their customers and they rarely reject them outright even once they realise that said customer started developing feelings because that means they'll get more money out of him. Do Russian men have no honour whatsoever? Why are you okay with entertaining a relationship who is degraded by countless gross men on a daily basis? Because she has abs?

I genuinely don't understand your way of thinking. You are not being rational about this situation at all. It's kinda sad desu
>>
>>18530601
Hormones. You don't think with your brain but your dick.
>>
>>18530601
Anon you are fucking delusional you say you don't care but in reality you will when it comes down to it. All you did was pay to fuck her that's it
>>
>>18530610
If it is just her professionalism, than tell me the reason, why did she agree to meet me. Without getting paid. Without getting free food. Just meet and talk? Why?
>>
>>18530610
>Why are you okay with entertaining a relationship who

My phone fucked up, it should be entering a relationship with someone who.
>>
>>18530614
Because you idiot, that's how she gets you attached to her. She'll go out with you once or twice, maybe even cover the expenses, and then once you're her official beta orbiter, she'll gradually start asking for money, gifts, help with babysitting, paying rent and so on. It's an old tactic, make your client emotionally attached, give him something he can interpret as your honest interest and reciprocation and then use him as you walking wallet.

Or in your case, since you seem to be rather poor, you'll just babysit her kid and run errands for her.
>>
>>18530628
>Or in your case, since you seem to be rather poor, you'll just babysit her kid and run errands for her
But I will not. I like her, a lot, but I am not mindless. If she won't sleep with me for free, I won't do anything like this for her.
>>
>>18530614
If she let's you fuck her for free, from now on, then you're all set anon, good luck.
>>
>>18530630
>not mindless
>falls in love with a whore

Don't kid yourself sergey.
>>
>>18530633
I doubt she would do that, to be honest.
But I am okay with paid sex, and free romantics, as it is not that different with dating normal girls.
Whatever.
The kiss will decide everything.
>>
All anons who bitch at women being shit should see this thread. Women are entitled and overpriced sluts because men like anon exist. No matter how low a woman stoops, there will be always some eager beta to go after her. Disgusting
>>
>>18530637
You have already fallen down the rabbit-hole you're fucked why come here to ask for advice when you know you are already going to do it anyways. even if she kisses you it doesn't mean shit just cause you broke the wall of professionalism she could be swooning you in. God bless dude you are going to fuck up your life over a fucking hooker. Also there are hookers that kiss its called girlfriend experience. If you end up kissing her it isn't anything special.

>>18530640
yeah fuck mgtow and incels fucking beta orbiters enable shit like this to happen it such a shame.
>>
>>18530646
She refused to kiss me like a client. So it will be a good test, of what she actually thinks about me. I may also just tell her straightforward, that I want to date her.
Also, I can't fuck up my life. My life is shit, I am shit. That's the first time for a fucking 26 years of my life, when I don't want to kill myself.
Let it be my inconvenient attempt to be happy. Even if I will fail, and I am sure I will, as always, at least I tried.
>>
>>18530425
Hey OP I would say try it but be wary.
She may just be using you and if you feel that way or recognize that fact then leave and never talk to her again.

You said she motivates you to do better and I think that is the important part. Go to the gym try get a better job. If you can channel your emotions into something positive than go for it.
If she has a negative impact on your life than you have to cut her off or kill her. I'm kidding about the later.

I hope you update us on how things turn out meng but seriously please be careful I've been abusive in relationships and been abused in relationships and sometimes you can't tell in either situation until the whole thing blows over and you can cleanly reflect
>>
Also, I don't see a reason, why would she date me, as a single mother.
She need a man who will provide her with money, and I've spend mostly all I have on her, and even if I get a good job, I'll earn 10 times less money than her, as he makes probably around 5000$ per month.
>>
>>18530655
>the kiss is the test
No you dumb fuck faggot. The free sex is the test. She fucks for money, kissing doesn't pay the bills. You're still her client if you pay her for sex, regardless of whatever extracurricular activities you guys do outside of fucking.
>>
Yeah. You are right. Just don't take it too close.
I'll met her in the evening. We will talk. That's it.
I'll visit her and fuck when I'll have money. That's it.
Just a hooker, just a client. Stop being delusional.
>>
File: disgonebegood.jpg (31KB, 282x179px) Image search: [Google]
disgonebegood.jpg
31KB, 282x179px
>disgonebegood.jpeg
>>
I hate everything. FUCK FUCK FUCK.
>>
>>18530462
As far as you know. They're a sneaky bunch.
>>
Here is a song for you OP:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kR1KKL2s678
>>
>>18530858
Actually I saw 2 nigger hookers on the site where I found my prostitute, but I don't see anything sexual in black humans.
>>
>>18530508
do NOT try to date a literal whore you idiot.
>>
>>18530918
At least you know what to expect of her.
>>
>>18530968
superior fucc skillz, professionalism, and a discount?
>>
>>18530974
You she is a slut. Slut can't betray you, because she don't hide her slutness.
Also yeah, fucking with her is amazing. First time it was so-so, because she was cold and her mind was far away. But the more I fucked her, more passion I got.
>>
>>18531003
You know, I mean.
Self fix.
>>
>>18531006
OK, Glebushka, just make sure to keep a diary of all that shit, it will be the next great Russian novel.
>>
>>18531011
I am not sergei or gleb, and not even yuri. I am just anton.
>>
>>18531015
OK, Just, keep up the good work.
Video related (French) starts 1:30:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UYYwaFy05-U
>>
Tomorrow I will take part in job interview in Yandex. Hope they'll like me, cause that will provide me money for hookers. Yay.
>>
>>18530425
I've done a good number of hookers. They're good at playing guys. A lot of their clients are lonely guys they want as return customers. They just say yes and don't respond to your texts.

I was you OP. Once you get a real girlfriend, you'll know the difference.
>>
>>18531051
I had a gf some time ago. But I didn't feel anything to her, and used her for sex, telling her that I love her.
I guess, it is karma, that I fell in love in hooker, lol.
>>
The overwhelming majority of people on /adv/ are bitter virgins from /pol9k/ who hate any woman who has sex. So don't take anything these people say seriously.

There is literally nothing wrong with developing feelings for a prostitute. She is a human with real feelings first and foremost.

Don't try to see if she "lets you kiss her" in the middle of a session and assume she likes you if she does!

You have to start off and treat her just like any other girl, and that means saying unambiguously that you like her and want to date her and then getting to know her and then kissing her.

Her personality at her work may be VERY different from her real one. The person you've met is a like 75% fictional character. So you should acknowledge this and start like you were with a complete stranger.
>>
>>18530425
Let's see.... She spends time with you, to lock you in as a long term source of income? That sound possible? Let's talk when she fucks you and doesn't charge you money.
>>
>>18531137
But I would be her long term source of income anyway. I keep coming to her, and her only, every week. Why would she decide to spend her time on me? She could say - no, I don't meet with clients, and I would say - okay, and fucked her as before.
>>18531126
>>18531126
>Don't try to see if she "lets you kiss her" in the middle of a session and assume she likes you if she does!
That's not my plan. I want to kiss her when our meeting will be over, near her house. Hug and kiss, nothing unnatural.
>>
>>18530425
>Is it possible to make her my gf?
Maybe, ask her
>Is there any reason for her, besides she liked me, to do that?
Well, maybe she wants to end her carrer as a prostitute. You can do that? give her ecomonic security?
>>
>>18531245
No he's a poor beta boy who's gonna babysit her son for free sex
>>
>>18531245
Keep us posted. Most of us may be skeptical but i sure as hell wish u the best. BTW Ive also wanted to ask only one hooker on a date and the same self doubt constrains me :(
>>
>>18531258
Please anon, tell us more abot how on ur free time from browsing 4chan you have a rotation of 5 fuckbuddies that all just beg for your dick. If OP is happy with the arrangement and not getting scammed
then he should be happy
>>
Empathise with you, Anton. Whores are human too, sure, and need to be loved, just like everybody else does. (as Morrissey once sang).

Banged quite a few whores in my time; ran into one I'd fucked a few times one evening outside a shop when I was with my friends, she was with hers, dressed completely differently. Awkward business. Next time I went, she was all over me (I'd asked for her again) and she wanted to meet me outside. I would have enjoyed the free service but it wouldn't have felt right stringing her along, so I just never answered her messages and didn't return to that establishment, I think.

Another splendid Bulgarian girl I knew, I would have gladly wifed her. Plenty of obscure and important things in common, but there's always that suspicion you see, women are bad enough as it is, but at least you know what's what with whores, and that's business. So I kept it strictly professional. What can I say?
>>
If anyone have interest in what happens next, I'll create a thread in Sunday or Saturday.
I'll meet her in 9:00 pm in Saturday (that's around 8:00 am in Washington).
I also try to get a pic of her. I asked her once, but she said, why am I need a photo of a random slut in my phone. Well, we'll see.
If she won't let me, than op-pic would be the same.
Thanks for your advises.
I actually DO appreciate them, and I care about your opinion. I am not blinded with love, I can think objectively. For fucks sake, I am a scientist, I need to think objectively.
And there are plenty of pluses about this whole situation. I feel confident. Tomorrow will be very very VERY important job interview and I feel like I don't give a fuck. Because I am confident in my actions, and I am sure I'll do what I need to do, to get money, which I need to visit her. Even if she uses me, someday it will end, as my motivation, maybe. But I'll keep a good steady income, and confidence.
And that can change my life drastically.

I hope, you can understand what I am writing, and it doesn't sound like schizophasia to you.Sorry for mistakes.
>>
File: Bogdanoff (1).jpg (49KB, 500x387px) Image search: [Google]
Bogdanoff (1).jpg
49KB, 500x387px
>>18531434
Sure thing dude. Hope it works out for you guys. Keep us in the loop and don't forget! good luck in your interview.
>>
>>18531434
good luck, maybe you can pay her to fuck you exclusively
>>
>>18531480
that's called marriage, anon.
>>
>>18530425
People like you should not fuck hookers. There is nothing wrong with catching feelings, but if you know you are like that you should not be fucking hookers.

>>18530446
Anything is possible, but tread lightly. She could be buttering you up.
>>
>>18531434
Good luck ! Ill try to check it out. Hopefully i'll find the thread
>>
>>18531408
Ok fine let's 'see' what happens if he's happy with it who cares
>>
>>18530560
Go for it. You are right that it you have a chance to build something good.

That woman will be desperate for a stable figure in her life and you'll have quite an amount of power over her. I've done similar in life, lasted some years but solved my problems understanding and getting together with women.

Enjoy and have fun padruga.
>>
she is a hooker... nothing else needed to be said
>>
>>18530425
Women who work in the sex industry are people too. People, when they are very lucky, find love. There's no surprise that a sex worker might fall in love with a client: it's the plot of pretty much every ancient comedy from Menander to Plautus. It happens every day, and it's a beautiful thing. Go for it, my brother, and make that girl feel like the most special girl in the world.

A few things you should know: you're going to be a bit jealous sometimes, because she does still have other clients. You're not married, and you can't demand exclusivity until you are, so start thinking about the ring you want to give her. Also, remember that her clients are giving her gifts just like you will be giving her gifts as her boyfriend, so be sure to one-up them by getting her something extra. Go all out, even if you think you can't afford it: it's an investment in your future happiness together. Keep thinking of the future, and discard any contrary evidence from the present: the present is temporary, but your future together is assured and permanent.
>>
>>18532382
this is an adorably pure post. I truly hope that you and OP find happiness in your lives
>>
>>18530425
OP, you realize that unless you are rich enough to provide her what her job does (Ps: You are not), even IF this works out, you will have to be OK with her still fucking 5 other men each day, right?
>>
>>18532531
U know. I had a girl who I thought was mine. Not a prostitute and the i found out she was seeing 3 other dudes. I didnt care but one day she stopped returning my texts and i was sad. I mean i dont want to be a cuck but sometimes i get lonely and im willing to let stuff go
>>
>>18532644
Do you believe in Jesus, anon? Because Jesus believed in forgiveness. Consider Luke 7:36–50: https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Luke%207%3A36-50
Jesus forgave that sinful woman, just as you should overlook your girl's transgressions. That's not cuckoldry but Christianity. Let that stuff go and forgive, and let her end your loneliness. Even if she keeps on seeing three other dudes, your job as a Christian is to forgive her and accept her love just as you accept the love of Jesus Christ. If you forgive her enough, she'll realize how good a person you are and love you for it.
>>
>>18532678
but the girl was the one who left me... if she left me wont jesus christ leave me too? I bet he will :( .... btw good b8 m8.
>>
>>18530446
Wow you're dense and pathetic
>>
>>18532775
Im on anton defence team bitches... whos with me? I ship him with the escort lady
>>
>>18532787
Anon can find love wherever he wants, no gripe there. It's the fact that he's literally trying to turn a ho into a housewife. When has this ever worked out?
>>
>>18532802
Isn't the fact that it seems like such a long shot from so many angles (economic, moral, practical, etc) that makes the hope for a miracle such a hopeful one. Im probably just a hopeless romantic.
>>
>>18532437
adorably pure or high level bait, I just don't know...
>>
>kid
I think if the kid is female there are more chances for her to actually be interested in leaving business, desire to not show the example and all that.
>her man left and she resorted to whoredom
people are irresponsible nowadays but still there should be something here. Why did he leave? Her really shitty relatives, maybe? Do you know? Why didn't they help, anyway? Why her own mother didn't help? Is she an orphan? Maybe she has four crazy brothers currently in prison. Maybe there was rape or violence in family so she is on her own but eventually all of them will show up to say hi. This is all extremely important to know. Ask her right on the date why didn't they help, you fuck.
>>
>>18533122
I still have much to learn about her. I want to know her better, as a human, not a piece of meat. That's why I asked her to meet me, when she doesn't do her work.
>Why did he leave?
She told "he became too annoying", but I'd say it sound like an excuse, not a real reason.
>>18532531
Yes, I understand. And yes, I can't provide her as much money, as her job.
>>18532382
It is only the start. I don't know her. If you ask me, do I want to marry her right now - I'd say I don't. I am not a madman.
But I have spark of feelings, and maybe so does she. If everything will go fine, it may become a flame of love.
And them we will think about what to do next. Maybe we'll marry and I'll get her out of her job.
Maybe I'll be her constant client and I'll start gigolo career :D
>>
>>18533247
hang on, anton, how many times have you met this girl? just banged her once, or been banging her regularly?
let's get this straight.
>>
>>18533255
4 times.
>>
>>18530425
you know that if she is your gf she wont stop fucking other men right? do you really think you would be ok with that?
>>
File: 1499267289131.jpg (283KB, 1000x1333px) Image search: [Google]
1499267289131.jpg
283KB, 1000x1333px
>>18530446
For your own peace of mind anon, I wouldn't recommend it, average women are trouble enough, let alone a single mother (a fatherless child is always troublesome in one way or another) so you'll have to deal with that, but do you also expect her to stop having sex with other men? This is her lifestyle of choice and she's comfortable with it, why would she stop for a random guy? You're voluntarily walking down a life ending path anon, be wary, we have warned you.
>>
>>18530446
>She has a child, her husband left her 4 months ago. She doesn't even provide anal service. She has no pimp

what a keeper! OP put a ring on her and never let her go. Imagine you will be one of the guys to post here using terms like "my wife's son" unironically.
>>
>>18534845
Let's see you find a hot blonde white qt then, Romeo. One who kisses AND provides anal service.
>>
Okay. 2 job interviews today.
Job is hard, salary is low as fuck. Month wage will provide me only 4 visits to my beloved hoe.
My mood is totally fucked now. I need to regain confidence before Saturday, so I could make a good impression on her.
>>
Rereading the title of this thread, I think that OP's grammar mistake is more like a Freudian slip or something.
>>
Jesus what a thread
>>
>>18534935
Hahaha i love you anon. Ive also been seeing the same plot in an opera. La traviata by Verdi. About a royal young man , alfredo, who falls in love with Violetta, a courtesan and the father opposes completely and tells him she will ruin his life. I feel like half this thread is the father of alfredo
>>
>>18535054
you're the Plautus chap right?
I'm all over this thread, but esp. here: >>18531412
I saw La Traviata in an amateur production when I was a kid many moons ago, can still remember my friend's mother all tarted up like it was yesterday...
>>
>>18535069
Nah im not that anon. But he did make a great comment that reminded of that opera. But man i do get you. Its almost even better with a hooker since you dont have the doubts about her, its just bussiness. Real dating is much... different and complicated. But yeah, i wish I had met that bulgarian chick. Must have been awesome
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AeT7rlBNsV0
Oh fuck. You are right.
I watched this opera 5 years ago, and thought how boring it is. And now I have similar situation irl.
Life has so much fucking irony.
>>
>>18530425
>Now, when my dick is out of her, I am starting to hesitate
Never ignore that second of perfect clarity unclouded by thoughts of pussy. This is a terrible idea, don't do it buddy.
>>
>>18535150
Just make sure *spoilers* that your girl doesnt have tuberculosis. BTW anton when starting your new thread on saturday on sunday use the same macro image of the girls with abs se we can find it better :)
>>
>>18535452
Okay, I will.
>>
>>18535456
Good luck on your interviews op
Thread posts: 110
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.