[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Walked out on my girlfriend on Friday. She went psycho on me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0645.jpg (35KB, 552x310px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0645.jpg
35KB, 552x310px
Walked out on my girlfriend on Friday. She went psycho on me because I said she couldn't get PTSD from being privileged and white (competitively riding horses).

Am I supposed to be feeling this good about being rid of her? We'd been seriously talking about getting married. I was going to move in with her by the end of the year. I really loved her, and it all evaporated in that fight.

>pic slightly related
She's Canadian.
>>
>>18529703

wait, did you say she was incapable of getting ptsd?

or specifically that there is no experience in competitive horse riding that could induce PTSD?
>>
If your feelings for her disappeared after the fight fuck that bitch. Sometimes seeing how bitchy they get when arguing about something insignificant is more than enough to ruin the relationship. Cheat on her. Fuck her best friend. That bitch is trash. 100% muff cabbage
>>
>>18529723
It's somewhat more complex than that, but I'll give the story.

Basically she described a set of symptoms that did not fit the criteria for PTSD, and a series of events that themselves did not fit the diagnostic criteria for PTSD. Girl had issues related to being fat and having a horse she couldn't break of a bad habit.

I suggested that what she was experiencing, while troubling, was likely not PTSD. I further agreed with her mother that gradual reexposure to horses might help address her aversion to horses. Considering she blows $500/month on keeping her horses, but hasn't ridden in ages, I was trying to help.

Anyway she didn't want the help. Fine. she felt hurt, fine. I apologized. What made me break up with her was being berated for eight hours over the course of the day and the next morning. Not just about how I handled it, but about how I was woefully inadequate as a boyfriend. How I was worthless and useless, which she said as she shoveled my homemade chili down her throat.

I didn't need that. So I packed up my shit and left.
>>
>>18529703
Lmao
>can't get ptsd from being privileged and white.
You're alright in my book, leaf.

Also it's completely normal, after my ex went sjw, kicking her the fuck out of my house was a great feeling.
>>
>>18529741
Eh I retract this. I thought 6ou were saying she went she on you and was tr6ing to tell you that being white and rich have her ptsd because of her privilege and you booed cause fuck people ashamed of being white.
>>
>>18529740
All right with that backstory I understand you. At first it sounded like you couldn't take a lil two minutes of bitching. But after eight fucking hours it is justified. No one needs that shit over trivial matters.
>>
>>18529758
This is why I hate posting on the move. Autocorrect never should have been turned into a cloud based, centralized system. Pro tip kids, centralized systems, like banking, are not to your benefit.
>>
>>18529740
oh, ok. the rest of that shit doesn't matter then. this was the meat.

>being berated for eight hours over the course of the day and the next morning. Not just about how I handled it, but about how I was woefully inadequate as a boyfriend. How I was worthless and useless,

yeah...

>Am I supposed to be feeling this good about being rid of her?

maybe. We all have the capacity to be mean in some way, but if you feel this good about it, you MUST have had other signs that this was not going to work out, and her recent behavior merely served as a final catalyst.
>>
>>18529762
Yeah. Like, I get it, I'm a guy, I tend to try to give concrete input to problems people relate to me. And I get that women tend not to be interested in that. So I'm fine with a little yelling based on that.

But eight hours, and where she berates me about everything possible, and then flips her shit over me going for a walk partway through... fuck that. I damn near left in the middle of the night because of how she acted when I came back from a walk to cool my head. She later confessed to me that it was the fact that I'd cooled off that angered her. She said something like that she had deliberately pushed me to the edge so that I'd share what I learned with her, or something like that. That really disturbed me.
>>
File: Sunset.jpg (264KB, 1024x671px) Image search: [Google]
Sunset.jpg
264KB, 1024x671px
Trust me, there are few things worse than privilieged little horsriding bitches gleefully spending daddy's money. You;re nothing more than some ragboy out of a Dickens novel to her stuck-up Jane Austen SJW prima donna.

GTFO of there, preferebaly riding on one of those horses, into the sunset.
Pic related.
>>
>>18529703
>I said she couldn't get PTSD from being privileged and white (competitively riding horses).
...what?
>>18529740
>Girl had issues related to being fat and having a horse she couldn't break of a bad habit.
You're right, that's not PTSD, not being able to train a horse isn't traumatic, unless it assaulted her or raped her, she is probably talking shit.
>>
>>18529779
>if you feel this good about it, you MUST have had other signs that this was not going to work out, and her recent behavior merely served as a final catalyst.

Hm. Well. I had been getting really pissed the previous few days with how squalid she kept her apartment. But putting up with it considering she worked full time.

That she had three pots, all three of which were burned and filthy, did not help matters. I'd been wanting to cook and shit. It took three days to clean her shit adequately because she had no cleaning supplies. Her oven started on fire when I ran the self clean cycle. Like not just smoking. A fucking floor to ceiling fire lit up in there.

So yeah. I'd been getting frustrated. But shit, I hadn't been shrieking at her about it.
>>
>>18529703
Good on you mate, marrying that girl would be a huge mistake

And for the record, don't fool around with any more horse girls. I've known a few of them, but not one that was mentally sound
>>
>>18529799
>You;re nothing more than some ragboy out of a Dickens novel to her stuck-up Jane Austen SJW prima donna.

I love you anon. I'm saving that for if she ever tries to text me and scream at me.
>>
>>18529839
You're welcome, and I love you too m8, no ghey.
>>
>>18529832

the only other explanation is that you weren't that attached to begin with, and now feel the freshness of open possibilities over any sadness of detachment.
>>
>>18529856
Eh. Nah. I loved her. But there was something in how she was acting... you know the expression, the scales fell from your eyes? That's what happened that day. The girl I'd fallen for had ceased to exist. Standing before me was a raging beast.
>>
>>18529703
>Am I supposed to be feeling this good about being rid of her?
yes. congrats
>>
>>18529838
>don't fool around with any more horse girls
You'd think I'd have known better from my own brother's experience with horse girls.

That and this girl apparently fucked like half of London when she was off getting her MSc in equine science back in 2012.
>>
>>18529899
Yep. Sounds like a younger model of my Jane Austen girl mentioned above.
Horses=Red Flag, unless you're Prince Fucking Harry.
>>
Okay, follow-up question here. I had met her parents and really, really liked them... and they really, really liked me. Like her dad and I were fast on our way to being bros. I've been tempted to write a nice letter... not an asshole letter, but something actually nice... just saying I'm sorry things didn't work out with their daughter, maybe something nice so they don't worry about her finding someone? I mean, she is about to turn 31, and her parents are upwards of 65. I know they're scared about dying before she finds someone.
>>
>>18529969
Yeah, you'd be definitely the one that got away then, stamped and sealed on paper. Might be the polite thing to do.

It all sounds a bit cruel, but she does seem to have her issues, and PTSD ain't one of them. Regardless of what you decide to do, stay or go, do mention that to her folks and hope she gets therapy for that shit.
>>
>>18529995
>Regardless of what you decide to do, stay or go, do mention that to her folks and hope she gets therapy for that shit.

Yeah. I definitely think her mom is going to be hurt over it. It is not easy for her to warm up to boyfriends, and she definitely warmed up to me. We had started chatting on the phone even.

But yeah, I'm not going back to her. Or if she came to me, I wouldn't take her. We were good friends for something like five years before we got involved, and best friends for well over a year prior. Even that's over, in my eyes. And I'm really not regretting it, after how she acted.
>>
>>18529969
how old are you anon?
>>
>>18529740
Bust out the chili recipe familia
>>
>>18529778
Bump
>>
>>18529796
>shit-test
>>
>be white
>have shitty upbringing
>join the military
>go to war
>can't have ptsd because "white and privileged"
>>
>>18530774
I know, most of the supreme gentlemen here on /adv/ or /r9k/ ought to be pressganged into the mercenaries in Africa.
>>
>>18530036
>>18530153
It's just one off YouTube. Food Wishes.
>>18530774
Shitty upbringing and going to war is kind of is the antithesis of privilege.
>>
Oh I just remembered something else she said. She started raging on me because I wasn't cooking enough. That I had talked a big game about cooking for her and taking care of her, but hadn't really delivered... which is horseshit. First morning I was there, I made croquettes out of leftover chicken. Then I made fried rice out of leftovers. I went through a half dozen sprouted onions she had, used up all sorts of shit she had lying around.

But because I was slow to cook the promised chili, she was upset. Leave aside the fact that her squalid kitchen and filth-encrusted pots and pans made that a challenge, even if I'd had steel wool and a good abrasive cleanser.

Yeah. She really did herself a solid there. I bet she's been eating out for every meal since I left.
>>
>>18529740
Good for you nigga, you made the right call. no man needs that shit.

Also, don't ever cohabitate or marry, you're only setting yourself up for losing half your shit and alimony
>>
>>18529703
>>18530774
grenade shock is made up
>>
>>18530945
>can't read
>>
>>18530940
>Also, don't ever cohabitate or marry, you're only setting yourself up for losing half your shit and alimony

Good thing I'm an attorney.
>>
>>18529821
>You're right, that's not PTSD, not being able to train a horse isn't traumatic, unless it assaulted her or raped her, she is probably talking shit.

So the story is she did dressage, which is basically teaching horses to prance around while you sit up there doing nothing. One of her three (!!!) horses did this thing where he'd buck his head slightly during competition, which kept getting her DQ'd, but he wouldn't do it during training.

The embarrassment of being unable to break him of that, coupled with the feeling of being ostracized for being inadequate, and the implication that she was doing something to harm that horse and causing him to buck, is what she claims gave her PTSD.

...which is complete bullshit. The diagnostic criteria for PTSD require a near-death experience or witnessing, firsthand, such an experience (or a death), and reacting to that experience with helplessness. There are other criteria as well that she clearly did not meet.

The thing that really pissed me off is the level of disrespect she persistently showed her parents, especially her mother, who had supported her participation in this sport.

Today would've been the day I came home. I'm so fucking glad I didn't stay another hour longer. I'm going to find a nice patriotic American woman.
>>
>>18529796
>But eight hours, and where she berates me about everything possible, and then flips her shit over me going for a walk partway through... fuck that. I damn near left in the middle of the night because of how she acted when I came back from a walk to cool my head. She later confessed to me that it was the fact that I'd cooled off that angered her. She said something like that she had deliberately pushed me to the edge so that I'd share what I learned with her, or something like that. That really disturbed me.

Before you leave...

Hand her a sympathy card, tell her it's for her next boyfriend.
Shit, you can even print this post out and put it in the card if you really want to cause some shit.

But please, do it for me.
It'll fuck with her and it'll warn her next sap.
>>
>>18532642
>Hand her a sympathy card, tell her it's for her next boyfriend.

Oh that's just cruel. I already left her though. I went Paul Simon mode on her:
>Just slip out the back, Jack, make a new plan, Stan
>Don't need to be coy, Roy, just listen to me
>Hop on the bus, Gus, don't need to discuss much
>Just drop off the key, Lee, and get yourself free

I did literally all these things. She went to work. I slipped out the back, making a new plan for my life. I wasn't coy about it: I left a letter telling her it was over. I hopped on the bus with my bags and made a run for the border. This morning I mailed her house key back to her. Set myself free.

Given what I wrote in my Dear Jane letter, she's probably not going to be coming back. Told her it was over, that she fucked it up with how she acted, left her two pennies to pay the ferryman (a bit tryhard, but basically meaning "drop dead"), and that I suspected she had mistreated her cats.
>>
>>18532660
I love this thead. you'll find a maiden near the border who'll appreciate your cooking skills soon enough jack
>>
Here's the kicker: A girl I'd gone after a couple years ago texted me out of the blue this afternoon. She wants to hang out this weekend. She doesn't even know my ex exists, so this would appear to be pure chance.
>>
>>18532747
>Destiny beckons
>>
>>18529969
I really wouldn't bother, their interest in you is over now, and their worries are well-founded. Any letter you'd write would just draw attention to the behavioral flaws they failed to correct in her, even if you were being really nice about it and massaged the truth, so it's best to just leave it, I think.
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.