[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Ask the opposite gender anything GUIDELINES: Before yo

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 331
Thread images: 19

File: ATOGA peepee_vagoo.jpg (25KB, 650x400px) Image search: [Google]
ATOGA peepee_vagoo.jpg
25KB, 650x400px
ITT: Ask the opposite gender anything

GUIDELINES:
Before you post a question, check the FAQ to see if it's already been answered.
Keep questions short for more answers.
If you're not going to like honest answers, don't ask your question.
And please no derailing arguments.

FAQ:
>Do girls/guys like <insert specific look>?
>What do girls/guys think about <an insecurity including, but not limited to: looks, physical traits, personality traits, virginity or otherwise lack of dating experience>
There is no one answer. Preferences differ, but complexes are always a turn-off.

>I'm shy and afraid of people/rejection. What do I do?
Get over it by practising and exposing yourself to it, little by little, step by step. There is no single magical moment that will instantly change you forever.

>I like someone. What do I do?
>How can I tell if someone likes me?
Ask them out.

>Where do I meet girls/guys?
Anywhere outside. Or online.

>Someone did something insignificant. What does it mean?
Nothing significant. You're overthinking it.

>XYZ happened. Interpret this for me please
We're not in their head, we don't know.

>This person did something that hurt my feelings. Why do guys/girls do this?
Because shit people are shit people. It's not a gendered thing.

>Someone has made it super clear they're no longer interested in me. Do I still have a chance?
No.

>Where do I go on a first (or subsequent) date?
Pick one or more of the following: coffee, lunch, dinner, drinks, ice cream, movies, zoo, aquarium, museum, art gallery, <activity in your city>.

>Brandon, that guy who keeps asking about cuddling in platonic friendships, fart guy and the guy who stuffs his pants
Fuck off

>Why is there no new thread?
Create one yourself. You can use these macros: https://imgur.com/a/y6BF2
>>
Getting my nipples sucked tickles me. Am I the only one?
I'm a guy and I enjoy getting sucked and tickled.
>>
Girls (maybe guys): I've been trying to get up the courage to break it off with my girlfriend but she has pretty severe anxiety and depression and has been on suicide watch before. She's been at the brink again lately and I've been emotionally drained for a long time but I care too much about her to let her get hurt. What do I do?
>>
>>18413300
It's OK, I like it too. It would be weird if you were a girl tho
>>
>>18413303
Those kinds of relationships are toxic anon, you need to get her some professional help and remove yourself from the situation.

I dont want to come off as a prick, but a some girls are manipulative, controlling and possessive like that.
>>
Girls,

1. I want to give my future wife from an arranged marriage many many orgasms.(Lel).
2. I want her to crave me and I started lifting recently for this.

Anything else for both questions
>>
>>18413381
You didn't ask a question, let alone questions.
>>
>>18413381
Where are the questions?
>>
Would I be correct in assuming if you send a text regarding a second or third date and dont get a response within 24 hours that's a sign to move on?
>>
>>18413423
Yes. I'm not great at checking my phone and sometimes I leave messages to reply to later, but I'm not going to leave someone hanging for a full day.
>>
>>18413430
cheers I figured that was the case but was slightly unsure given that the person in question works full time and studies part time.
>>
Fellow guys, what is it like being with a real girl everyday? Do they fart? Do they stink? Do they sweat? Do they get oily? Do they get dirty? What else?
>>
>>18413454
Of course they do all those things, they're human beings dude.
>>
>>18413294
*guy here asking

I wonder, do you gals like living in this century or would you rather be living in another place/timeline?

I ask because after talking to many different types of girls ive noticed that women tend to be more pessemistic than men, and as we transition farther into the future we notice that women are getting a far better lifestyle (in some cases far better than men), but if you research pols and other articles to do with womens happiness, you start to see a decrease in women's happiness

Why is that?
>>
>>18413488
Obviously I can't speak for other women, but I'd say I'm pretty happy and satisfied with my life in this time period and I don't think I'd be any more happy in another time period. That said, I do think I'm a more emotionally stable, mentally stable and optimistic person than average which as far as I'm aware, tend to be positively correlated with happiness.
>>
File: 2342.png (785KB, 723x632px) Image search: [Google]
2342.png
785KB, 723x632px
Girls, would you get mad if you found out your boyfriend was casually fucking another dude? He's bisexual.

Asking for a friend.
>>
>>18413529
Yes, I'd dump him if he was cheating on me.
>>
>>18413529
Well that's cheating so why the fuck wouldn't I?
>>
File: 3353749.jpg (130KB, 980x873px) Image search: [Google]
3353749.jpg
130KB, 980x873px
>>18413488
I have a huge fascination for the past, but I can't imagine a better moment in history to live. I probably wouldn't want to change timeline.

I think that we are less happy because we want more, and this is true especially for women because for the first time in history we have a possibility to actually live for ourselves.
I think that it's hard to find a balance, and it's hard to be a good wife, mother and also a person you can be proud of. But we will learn, and we'll do good.
>>
Girls:

do you get frequent yeast infections? how do you deal with/prevent them? My gf seems to get them all the time and it can be kind of annoying. She mostly gets them after sex, regardless of whether or not a condom is used.
>>
>>18413613
I've never had one. I was going to suggest that she pees after sex, but that prevents UTIs, not yeast infections. Tell her to talk to her gyno.
>>
>>18413615
She went to the gyno a month or two ago and according to her, her gyno says everything checks out. I know that some girls are more prone to them than others, but I feel like she gets them more frequently than she should. Can you describe your vaginal cleanliness routines? For purely sexual purposes, of course.
>>
>>18413613
I got one in 25 years.
Possible causes:
- diet full of yeasts and sugars;
- obesity;
- lack of proper personal hygiene;
- diabetes;
- synthetic clothing;
- tight clothing;
- frequent use of antibiotics;
- lots of stress

In general, see a doctor for it. When she has an infection, don't have sex and use the proper medication to treat it.
>>
>>18413628
>Can you describe your vaginal cleanliness routines? For purely sexual purposes, of course.
>For purely sexual purposes, of course.
Meanwhile, in Bizarro 4chan
>>
Girls,
how do I get my vanilla ass girlfriend more into sex?
She enjoys sex a lot, but she's inexperienced, and she has anxiety. So basically she likes it when I control her and she basically just starfishes the whole time. I encourage her to try new things or even take control periodically but because of her anxiety and inexperience, she's basically too shy to try anything. So how do I get her into some of my fetishes and just to be more independent and less boring?
>>
My boyfriend spent 8 months working in China and he got back on the 1st. We've been fucking like rabbits every since. 2-3 times a day. The last couple of days his ejaculate has been quite thin and watery. I imagine this is because he's running low on juice.
Is there anything he can do to make his spunk a little more potent short of taking a break for a week to recharge? Any exercises or foods he cant eat that help?

>>18413529
Fucking another dude while we were together? Yes I would be livid. That's cheating. If he had fucked dudes in the past, no.

>>18413488
Not really. Maybe the 90s to avoid all this constant terrorist stuff and the internet was just for geeks and mobile phones were not fucking everywhere and people weren't glued to them 24/7 and everyone can go back to being a happy family that don't have to worry about being hit by trucks when they go to a Christmas parade.

>>18413613
I've never had one so I can't say for sure. Just make sure she cleans herself properly, get a douche.
>>
>>18413631
>lack of proper personal hygiene;

see, this is my question, because I have no clue what vaginal hygiene includes outside of douching, which I know she doesn't do, but I hear sometimes increases the rate of yeast infections. The only other thing I could think it could be is the diet full of yeasts and sugars but that's kind of a stretch.
>>
>>18413636
Tell her what you want her to do. Praise her when she does it good. Praise her more when she does something out of her own initiative.
>>
>>18413636
Do you talk about sex?
>>
An attractive girl wants me to "hang out just the two of us" at her room. I understand that sex might happen however reading the stories here I'm a bit afraid, how likely it is that a sexually active rich girl has STD? should I ask her politely (lol)
Also what kind of STDs can I get through orals alone? thanks.
>>
>>18413613
I'm rather unlucky in the vaginal dept. I can tell you this much:
>make sure your dick is clean af and you both have clean mouths. Sugar getting into thsome vag is a sure way to fire it up
>you can have a tube of thrush cream on hand and use a little when you feel it coming on
>also have itch relief cream, makes it a lot more comfy. Something with lidocaine, e45 itch relief is good if they have it where you are.
>using WATER BASED live can help prevent dryness which in turn keeps the ph good and makes it less comfy for the candida.
>the anon was right about utis and peeing- just a quick note that if you have one vaginal problem you're probs prone to them all. Pee after sex and if you get one drink water and bicarbonate every hour and hold a hot water bottle RIGHT UP to your urethra.

I kinda phrased that like you're her but you get the idea.
>>
>>18413642
In terms of hygiene, all the vagina needs is for the outside to be washed with warm water. No douching, no soaps of any sort.

>>18413649
>how likely it is that a sexually active rich girl has STD?
I have no fucking idea, I know nothing about her

>should I ask her politely (lol)
Of course you shouldn't. If you're planning to go without a condom (moronic idea), you should both have an STD check beforehand.

>Also what kind of STDs can I get through orals alone? thanks.
A lot more than you'd think. Enough that you probably shouldn't give or receive oral if you're worried about STDs.
>>
>>18413649
How old is she? Sounds like shes a bit promiscuous from your description and kids generally aren't the best at identifying their own STD's. If you're a teenager, definitely use a condom. Actually, I'd say just use a condom in general.
>>
>>18413655
>>18413656
Of course I will use condoms but the story I read here guys use condom and still get STD (?)

About her, she is pretty and I don't even know her that well (met recently). She's 22.

No oral? damn
>>
>>18413642
I never thought I was going to post this kind of advice on 4chan, lol.
Douches are terrible, destroy the pH and the flora.
>wipe properly when you poop - front to back, never back to front
>if it is possible, wash it quickly after you poop
>wash with an intimate soap, once a day - make sure it is delicate, has a proper pH and doesn't have aggressive ingredients like perfumes or menthol or such things.
>if you need to take another shower, just wash with lukewarm water

Do not use scented/colored toilet paper. If you have to use wipes, use baby wipes which are more delicate. Change pads/tampons every 3-4 hours. Use cotton underwear.
>>
>>18413648
Yes, she knows how I feel, I guess it's just hard for her to feel comfortable opening up like that, which is why I'm trying to find a way for her to feel ok. She doesn't have any fetishes or anything kinky that we know of which doesn't really help.
>>
>>18413659
>Of course I will use condoms but the story I read here guys use condom and still get STD (?)
Yes, some STDs can be passed on from skin to skin contact, like herpes. Condoms can reduce the chance of contracting something like that, but not 100% prevent them.
>>
>>18413488
>I wonder, do you gals like living in this century or would you rather be living in another place/timeline?
I'd like to live in the 80s, pre internet (or fledgling internet). I like the music, the vibe etc. while still actually having rights and medical advancements. Any other time, definitely not. Aside from the whole "being literal property" thing, most other periods were depressing for the masses. Disease, wars (that were compulsory etc.) general poor living standards.
Basically, in spite of being a history nerd, now is okay. I just don't really like the internet and internet culture.
>>
>>18413654
>>18413655
>>18413662

hmm, gatcha, thanks. Seems like shes doing most that she can about it but is just prone to them. She did say that she tends to get them when she eats a lot of foods with yeast in them. Maybe we can just try to dial back a bit on those foods.

>>18413659
bruh, I know how it feels to think with your dick but keep in mind that you're about to put your dick in this girl and you know jack shit about her other than that it seems like shes trying to hook up with you. Sounds a bit promiscuous to me. That doesn't mean becky can't smash, but weight the risk and the reward and make your own decision my dude.
>>
>>18413529
Him being bisexual wouldn't bother me, but cheating certainly would.
>>
>>18413665
Maybe she just doesn't want to share because she thinks it might be too extreme.
Try this with her http://sexionnaire.com/ you both put in your fetishes and then it will only show the ones you both have. There are other sites like it but I found that to be the nicest.
Otherwise maybe she's just not a very sexual person?
>>
>>18413641
>Is there anything he can do to make his spunk a little more potent short of taking a break for a week to recharge? Any exercises or foods he cant eat that help?
Just wait. Why make someone else change their routine for you?
>>
>>18413677
>http://sexionnaire.com/
:( I wish I had a boyfriend to try this with.
>>
Guys,

I recently lost my virginity to my bf and, well,I hate sex. I mean, penetration. It doesn't give me pleassure and it's like a few minutes and I just feel used. It feels unpersonal and rushed and bleh.
So I told my bf that I'd like foreplay instead of just in & out and done. And that I get no pleasure out of it. He responded with saying that he's not the kind of person for foreplay?
Wh-what did he mean by this? It took me so much anxiety to collect the courage to open up to him and he says this. He even seemed to have gotten angry or annoyed.
What did I do wrong? Where do I go from here?
>>
>>18413682
Why does it have to be a boyfriend? Just have someone on here do it with you for shits and giggles.
>>
>>18413677
(I'm not the person you're answering to)
>http://sexionnaire.com/
That's an interesting idea but I'm pretty sure my GF will still hide some that we could both have
>>
>>18413684
He need to learn that he's never going to be good in bed if he doesn't do foreplay
Sex is an exchange, it shouldn't be all for himself

Talk with him and try to make that change. If he doesn't want, break up with him.
>>
>>18413684
How old are you, if you don't mind me asking? Foreplay is usually pretty standard in sex, so it makes me think he's inexperienced too if he's "not a foreplay kind of person". I don't think you should give up on penetration, and it's generally not very pleasurable at first from what I hear, but if you're feeling like that it may be an issue with your relationship with your bf. Maybe there's no connection there? How did you phrase the question? tell him how you feel, and if he does nothing to address your concerns, break up with him.
>>
>>18413692
Explain to her that it only shows things you both select. It also has a way to counter people that just select everything.
>>
>>18413684
It means he's lazy and selfish. Foreplay is essential for a woman to enjoy sex, you need the build up and anticipation.
>>
>>18413684
It means you could only lose your virginity once and you chose to do it with someone only interested in sex.
>>
>>18413698
Still, I think she will keep thinking about what she thinks I like or not and select things based on me
>>
>>18413655
>Of course you shouldn't

Is it really offensive if a guy you like asks "hey
wanna go test for STDs together before our date haha"
How long does it usually take anyway
>>
Ok girls, give it to me straight. Do you hate it when a man is hair?

And I don't mean just a bit. I mean back, shoulders, chest, ass, etc.

In this day and age do I have a chance at all or would I need to wax all my life?
>>
>>18413709
I love hairy men. Only thing that bothers me a bit is back/shoulders, but then I can definitely look past it.
>>
>>18413709
If there's more hair than skin then you should probably do something about it. Definitely wax your ass if it's hairy though.
>>
File: 1406280821509.jpg (41KB, 960x373px) Image search: [Google]
1406280821509.jpg
41KB, 960x373px
>>18413709
Anon, are you hair? Give it to me straight.
>>
>>18413708
>Is it really offensive if a guy you like asks "hey wanna go test for STDs together before our date haha"
Yes. Don't do it.
If you think you'll have sex, take condoms with you, don't tell her anything about having sex during/after the date or else you'll probably won't
>>
>>18413696
I'm 24. he was a virgin as well. Well, the way I phrased it was by sending a wikipedia link of "Foreplay" (plz no bully) and then he started asking and I explained everything. And he said you can tell me anything, and when I did express my feelings about the issue he got mad? I mean, why say I can tell him anything if he is going to get angry about it..?
He already shut off the subject by reacting harshly and even said "I guess I'll just be fapping from now on."
i don't understand why he would get angry at my suggestion of foreplay. Could it be that I hurt his ego or something
>>
>>18413708
>"hey wanna go test for STDs together before our date haha"
First of all, that's different from "hey do you have STDs?" which is what that anon wanted to ask.

Secondly, if both of you are mature enough to have sex, then you're mature enough to talk about STD checks.

Lastly, it's not something you ask just before a date.
>>
>>18413722
>he was a virgin as well.
That explains a lot. Oh, and if he keeps this up, dump his ass. A selfish lover is not worth it.
>>
>>18413722

>Well, the way I phrased it was by sending a wikipedia link of "Foreplay"

I'm dying

Seriously though, sounds to me like he just decided what he wants to do. He'd rather fap than have foreplay, so drop his ass and get a guy who knows hot to have sex.
>>
>>18413722
sounds selfish as fuck. he's had you and no he figures he's won and thats it now.
>>
File: 1435003207763.jpg (10KB, 208x199px) Image search: [Google]
1435003207763.jpg
10KB, 208x199px
>>18413722
>too selfish to do any foreplay so he's just going to fap out of spite
>>
>>18413684
>I recently lost my virginity to my bf and, well,I hate sex. I mean, penetration. It doesn't give me pleassure and it's like a few minutes and I just feel used. It feels unpersonal and rushed and bleh.

Sounds like he's doing it VERY wrong.

Fuck dude, I've legit had sex with lesbians who've enjoyed it more than that.

>He responded with saying that he's not the kind of person for foreplay?
>What did I do wrong?

You chose to be a shitty and selfish lover. What you want to do with that is up to you, but you should know part of what makes sex amazing is making a connection and sharing a moment, and if your partners not willing to do that, you ain't going to have enjoyable sex.

Trust me, I say this as a dude whose run the gamut and gone from having soul crushingly empty and menaingless experiences, to literal smile inducing sweet one night stands, to pure lust filled febs, to loving deeply loving and caring long term relationship experiences.

Hot, wild, sweet, kinky, or whatever else, what matters most is you're both there having a give and take that amps up the moment, and if you don't/can't have that, you just don't have chemistry.

P.S. I thought I hated sex my first couple of partners too. It wasn't until my third one, where we literally just spent the entire night giggling, making dumb jokes, and smiling the entire time that I truly enjoyed myself and realized how amazing it can be.
>>
>>18413722
>He already shut off the subject by reacting harshly and even said "I guess I'll just be fapping from now on."
Break up with him.
Sex is an important part of a relationship and foreplay is an important part of sex
>>
>>18413737
>You chose to be WITH* a shitty and selfish lover.

Woops. Fixed.
>>
>>18413724
I am that anon and I really want this girl and I'm trying to figure out a way to make sure I don't get STD from this...And I didn't have a clear idea of the question itself, I just know that I want to ask her about it.

So I should try my best delay the sex and get to know her better to talk about STD checks and stuffs to clear my mind? It's gonna be very hard when I'm in her room...maybe I should offer to take her out somewhere instead, idk she'd probably think I'm weird or trying to friend zone her when I turn down the more intimate date, in truth I'm just a bit paranoid, like I heard some STD cant be cured or some shit

About this girl, she said she has known me since 2015 at some concert, but I didn't remember her, the first time I talked to her was one month ago, we met through mutual friends at uni.
>>
>>18413303
The sooner you break up with her, the sooner shr can cure her mental issues. Or suicide. Work both ways. Survival of fittest. Run away from her and dont forget to block her.

Good luck!

>>18413381
You have to be 18+ to be here.
>pro tip
Piv sex doesnt do much for girl. Try licking her clit and around. That does something.

>>18413423
Probably. Give it another shot and wait another day to be sure. Maybe she just overdosed?

>>18413454
They nag you. And make you do things you normaly dont do. Like licking their pussy. And then they nag you to do it better.

>>18413529
Cheaters should be round up at wall and shot. Break up with her. Or propose open relationship.

>>18413636
>vanilla
>she enjoys when i control her
So she is sub. Like all girls. Buy collar, set rules she has to obey you when colar is on, implement safe word, when she disobeys you, discipline her (slapping ass) and dont forget to do aftercare after play (heavy cuddling).

Now you basically have your own sex slave. She will obey, dont worry. Try with easy stuff like 69 and go up from there.

Assert your dominance and dominate the bitch. And really, do aftercare.

>>18413641
>watery
Try to fuck him more. It can come to the point he will have no cum at all. Drinking water, zinc, multivitamin helps a bit.

And dont mix up answers and questions next time.

>>18413649
Buy condoms. And yes, you can easily contrast std to your mouth. Use fingers instead if she is whore.

>>18413682
And what have you done so far in order to find one? (Existing doesnt count)

>>18413684
That means he is idiot. Next time tell him he will cuddle you for 10 minutes and then eat your pussy before you allow him to put penis into your vagina. With a bit of luck, you will like it after that. If he wont cooperate, drop him like a bitch he is.
>pro tip
Try to play with your clit when he pounds you. Make him say how sexy you are during it.

>>18413709
I am like a bear and some girls were fascinated by it. Tugging me on it.
>>
>>18413775
Shitty advice anon strikes again.
>>
>>18413772
>So I should try my best delay the sex and get to know her better to talk about STD checks and stuffs to clear my mind?
Sure. You can make out and whatnot, but if you don't know how likely she is to have something and you're very concerned about contracting something, then definitely wait until you get to know each other more and can talk about it. Communication is key to a good relationship, and being able to talk openly about this sort of thing this early isn't really a bad thing. Being concerned about STDs is understandable and if she's not a virgin and she's mature enough, she shouldn't be offended.

Of course, you should be getting checked too.
>>
>>18413775
>And what have you done so far in order to find one?
I'm not really looking, still not over my ex.
>>
>>18413786
Show me your better advices to all these anons or go back to [deleted].

>>18413789
Poor femanon. Why did you break up?
Also try reading this, i stole it from mgtow website, but i believe you can apply it to girl too:

You will walk away from her when she has violated your integrity, and you will let her walk when her heart is closed to you. She who can destroy you, controls you. Don’t give her that power over yourself. Love yourself before you love her.

It will get better.
>>
File: 1392873966844.jpg (21KB, 605x454px) Image search: [Google]
1392873966844.jpg
21KB, 605x454px
>>18413775
>>18413799
>tells a guy to let a person die and "survival of the fittest"
some of the best advice for these threads is to never to listen to you.

also
>every answer involves "buy condoms lol"
>>
Grill here. Getting my hair cut today, what style will make boys like me?
>>
>>18413802
I'm pretty sure everyone already knows to not listen to this guy.
>>
>>18413806
Depends on the boy you want
Ask him
>>
>>18413806
Personally short hair is what I like but what people like is completely subjective and individual.
>>
>>18413799
We didn't break up, he was killed two months ago.
We had been dating for just a little over 5 months, but it is still way too early for me. I still have feelings for him.
Eventually, it'll go better.
>>
>>18413814
Sorry for your loss.
>>
>>18413802
>condoms
Since when recommending stupid horny teens to buy condoms bad advice? You think having herpes, aids or being single mom is fun? What is wrong with you? They all think the sex wont happen and boom, you find yourself with boy, kissing and touching each other in secluded place and ofc nobody have condoms. Now what?

>let person die
I always tell advice targeted to the person who asked. As a boy with mentally broken girl, there is probably nothing worse than trying to play savior. She just eventually suck all life force, happines and motivation out from him.

Staying with somebody just because she threatens suicide is super stupid idea and you all know it. Sorry for not using sugar coated words.

You think suiciders can be saved? Maybe. But not by their gf/bf.

>>18413814
I am sorry.
>>
>>18413824
since even if its just a post about going on a first date, you say buy condoms. you say it for anything related to dating even if its just about asking someone out.
>>
>>18413806
Depends entirely on what looks good on you.
>>
>>18413824
>Since when recommending stupid horny teens to buy condoms bad advice

why'd you assume that about the asker, obviously most people who cares about STD at all will have sex with condoms
>>
>>18413824
You do actually suggest condoms for just about everything even when the situation won't involve sex.
>>
>>18413828
>actually being all sad and shit about the election
I thought the libs being babies was just a meme? Strange to think people actually had cry ins and shit.
>>
>>18413829
>first date
>not bringing condoms
This is exactly why plan b is a thing. You can tell from first 5 seconds that you will fuck this one and try to marre them later. It happens.
>>18413831
>assuming
I dont know how strong your libido is, but it is fair to presume that a majority of people like and seek sexual encounters. Even more when you are so stupid, inexperienced and young so you have to ask here.
>>18413834
Not everything, just when it contains two people meeting each other.

I cant believe that reccomending condoms generated so many (You)s. Like are you all asexuals here? Or do you like to pretend the sex wont happen until 6 months of dating?
>>
Hey other girls...there's something that's bothering me. Had this discussion with a dormmate...

>me: oh, shit, I can barely keep awake...hope I'll get done with this essay...
>her: really? It's not like you're the only one, shut it
>Um...yeah, you've been complaining every hour every day for weeks about school, why you gotta shoot me down when I finally complain after all this time?
>excuse me? Why you coming at me like that I was just playing with you, you've been real snippy lately

Or later on
>her: hey girl, what have you been doing?
>me: my final
>her: excuuuuse me? You're not the only one

and she has said the exact same thing before...like when Trump was elected, I was kind of bummed out and she went "Why you acting sad? It's the Mexicans that should be sad!" and she was genuinely serious then. Ironically, she was so bummed out herself that she was unable to do her work later on.

I've genuinely only vented four or five times around her and it seems like each time she says something that boils down to "you don't deserve to complain because _____ has it worse", then claiming that she was just playing with me. Was she? It just weirds me out because that's a really weird way to play around with someone and I don't know if it's just a girl thing or what.

PS: Had to edit

>>18413837
Just felt a little bad, didn't cry because I had predicted the outcome and didn't really like Hillary either anyway. Which is why her reacting like that was confusing as fuck.
>>
>>18413846
>Even more when you are so stupid, inexperienced and young so you have to ask here.

This is why your advice is retarded. You don't understand the questions being asked, so you just repeat the things anons already knew.
>>
>>18413846
Sex usually doesn't happen on the first fucking date.
>>
>>18413854
I'm not stupid-advice Anon but still, better safe than sorry
>>
My 2 nieces are going to be staying with me and my girlfriend while my sister and brother in law are going to a wedding/holiday thing in Phuket for a week.
They're 11 and 6 years old.
The 11 year old one is a bit of a tomboy and is easy enough to deal with.
The 6 year old I have no fucking idea what to do. Every time I see her she has a different thing going on. One day she's a princess, the next she's an equestrian enthusiast, the next she's a vet. I don't want to just paw her off on my girlfriend and let her handle it.

So my question is how do I keep a 6 year old girl occupied for a week?

P.S. I should probably point out that my girlfriend and I are quite serious and we are planning on getting married in the near future. I haven't proposed yet. But this is very much a practice run for having children of our own.
>>
>>18413857
buy condoms lol
>>
>>18413857
Ask your sister what does she like to do and how is her daily routine. She will have her toys and stuff, too.

During the weekend, plan some activities to do together - it could be the zoo, the movies, or going to an arcade, an interesting museum or an amusement park. There are many events for kids too.
>>
>>18413857
Dude just talk to her and observe her, how do you not know your own niece
>>
>>18413857

It really sounds like the kid can keep her occupied for a week, if she's got a new thing every day. Just be encouraging: if she wants to tell you about her ideas, just listen, and if she wants to play, then play along. Kids are easy to entertain, all they need is some attention and approval for their imagination/creativity from adults. If she tells you she's a princess, you just call her her highness and ask which country she'd like to rule when she grows up. If she tells you she wants a horse, you can just ask which colour she'd like the horse to be and maybe suggest she draws you a picture of it, etc.
>>
>>18413294
Girls,

When a guy is taller than average (6'0+) do you expect him to have a bigger than average dick
>>
>>18413850
You are entitled to your opinion. I like it how you again didnt tell which of my advice sucked or is completely off so there is no way for me to defend my views. Is this fallacy? Not sure.

>>18413854
Yea and girls usually dont buy plan b or go on abortions.

>>18413847
Some people are just not fun being around or hate listening to others trouble.
>playing with me
Learn how to banter back.
>girl thing
See faq. Not all girls/boys.

If it bothers you, ask her directly, not us. Also you have to be 18+ to be here.
>do you want to date her? Are you both single?

>>18413857
Do you have tablet? There is entire google play secrion for little girls
https://play.google.com/store/apps/collection/promotion_familysafe_3001632_popularappsgameshome
Also it is kid. They have this ability called imagination. Just look after her and make sure she isnt drinking poison or setting house on fire. With a bit of luck, she will make her own fun.

Figure out what she likes to eat and take her for walk somewhere eventually. Zoo? Hell even shopping center and ice cream will do. Reading book? Tv? Teaching her math? Drawing?

You will manage. I believe in you anon.
>>
>>18413879
No. If he is small, he looks even smaller.
Not a big deal, tho.
>>
>>18413879
Not really. I've looked up the correlatives so I know the real signs ;)
>>
>>18413865
>>18413867
>>18413875
>>18413880
Thanks. Like I said, there's 2 of them and I know the older one well enough but the younger one is still a bit of a mystery to me. I only see them maybe once or twice a month normally.
>>
>>18413857
don't overthink it. if you're at home, involve her in everyday activities like helping you cook. if she's bored, bring out a board or card game (ask her mom what she likes to play), or pens and paper. you can probably also keep her occupied for a while with letting her take a bath. but some plastic toys in the tub and maybe buy some of those fizzy water staining bath thingies.
she might also love story time, you can take her to the library and get a few picture books to read to her.
she also probably needs loads of physical activity. ask your sister to bring her favorite vehicle, maybe her bicicle or scooter. go for walks with her, stop at the playground.
plan a trip to the zoo or to an amusement park. or take her to a water park.
all in all, you can also ask HER. she will tell you wamhat she wants to do. just don't let her get away with wanting to play tablet or watch tv all day... if you let her watch tv, ask your sister what she's allowed to watch.
>>
File: 18.png (7KB, 372x112px) Image search: [Google]
18.png
7KB, 372x112px
>>18413899
>Nowhere else on this website have I've been told this, or anything like it.
You mean like on the pop up the first time you visit 4chan on a new IP? Or do you mean Global Rule #2?
>>
>girlfriend still live's with her parents and her mom is home most of the time
>i live with about 6 other people and the walls are quite thin so noise carries
>she's very shy and prudent, doesn't like the idea of people finding us while we are being intimate
so far we've only had sex in the car and it's pretty tacky in my opinion and she says it makes her feel cheap, and when both of her parents are out which is quite rare. she's not big on sex in public places and we always drive out of the city and do it in some secluded area off the beaten track. i can see she's not enjoying it so what can i do to find a more comfortable setting for her and us? i can't afford to rent motel rooms every time.
>>
>>18413927
Okay, I laughed at that.

Guess it has been so long that I can't remember seeing the rule. That, or maybe I don't think robotic texts mean the same thing as being told something.
>>
>>18413880
>I like it how you again didnt tell which of my advice sucked or is completely off so there is no way for me to defend my views. Is this fallacy

Nope I have no question that is relevant to your advice.
There is no need to worry about fallacy though since you just insulted people who ask questions in your previous post based solely on the fact that they ask questions here. With that view I would say it's safe to ignore your posts.

This is not even a logical debate, more like people shouting subjective opinions at each other...I mean if you want to defend your advice that badly just reply to one post at a time and always have an arsenal of internet arguments at the ready. It's not completely ridiculous given the nature of this place but it doesn't say nice things about the life of people with enough time to do that, either.
>>
>>18413929
Learn to be silent while fucking and do it at your place
>>
>>18413951
>[CONDOM PURCHASING INTENSIFIES]
>>
>>18413953
>Need to ask something to my mom
>Better buy condoms first

>Buying some things for school
>Paper, pens, condoms, scissors

>Go abroad for holidays
>Ask the locals "Where can I buy condoms?"
>>
>>18413951
Interestingly, that guy had the same "defend my views" answer to the time where I called him out for being judgmental.
>>
>>18413951
this. That dumb mass-shitposter is ruining all those threads constantly
>>
>>18413953
Lol

>>18413951
Ok. Sorry for not being like others. Still not sure why do you even bother giving me (You)s when you see it like that.

>>18413959
Hello.
>>
>>18413974
Ban when?

[deleted]
>>
>>18413829
>>18413831
>>18413834
I am growing convinced that the guy is just shilling
>>
>>18413976
just fucking grow a brain and don't take a stand in discussion if you are not competent to do so.
People here don't want *any* advice. We want advice from people with experience on the subject of the question
>>
>>18413978
>some anon disagrees with you
>"oh he must be a cucked shill"
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-06-13-13-43-21.png (36KB, 352x248px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-06-13-13-43-21.png
36KB, 352x248px
>>18413984
>grow a brain
Have you seen my name?

I have a tip for you, try pic related, first option. Also
>posting on /adv
>not wanting *any* advice
You are literally mad at me for giving people (You)s with advice on advice board.
>>
>>18413988
telling everybody to buy something isn't disagreeing with me.
>>
>>18413992
>/adv
go away, you don't belong here
>>
>>18413992
no. I just consider your advice to be worse than the complete lack of advice. It's simply harmful not to care about the content of the question, caring only about giving the 'buy condoms' pun, because you seem to consider it to be the only actual advice young people need.
please, go to /b/ with this kind of shit.

and no, i won't report you, ask someone else.
>>
>>18413381
t.sweden
>>
>>18413454
They are more disgusting than us. I shared an apartment with three other girls for 2 years. I'm not the most neat and hygenic person, myself. All three were 6/10 and up on the attractiveness scale, depending on the eye that sees.

I'd rather not be aware of this tbqh.
>>
>>18413929
Find somewhere romantic and scenic in nature?
>>
>>18414010
really? What do they do that is gross?
>>
>>18414000
[deleted]

>>18414001
It is amazing how fixated you are on the whole condom things. And /b is simply terrible. Adv is nice friendly board full of femanons and normies.

If you feel like it, write whole books as reply to
>do girls like sex
just dont attack me for giving as much time to reply as op did to question. Thank you.

>>18414014
The most disgusting thing is clogged shower from long hair and hairs. Other than that it is as living with boys in dorm. Also the whole tampon and period thing. Ew.
>>
>>18413488
You sound like a 21th century incel cuck. It has never been better to be a guy. Our superiority have never been more obvious because there are almost no artificial barriers left for women to complain about.

Their idea (third wave feminism) is that they must degrade and pull the man down so they can be equal that way, like sweden. But we all saw how bloody awful that went and currently is, so that experiment made other nations go nope.
>>
>>18414020
>The most disgusting thing is clogged shower from long hair and hairs

yea, I agree with that shit. I always have to be the one who cleans that shit. I have two sisters(22, and 15) and that is probably the worst thing I have to deal with. The only other thing is my older sister's period smells really bad, but that's not really her problem (I'd think, I dunno), and the fact they cant be assed to clean anything (room, kitchen, chores, etc...).

I was just asking because it might be different living with women that aren't your family.
>>
Both genders. When you friend-zone someone is there any chance of you liking them in the future? Will your decision ever change or is it final?
>>
>>18414068
It's not final, but you end up looking like a cuck. If somebody spent their good years with other people, and then finally settled for you at the end, then your a cuckold
>>
>>18414068
I take 'how does a brain work' for 100
>>
>>18414068
Guy here. I've done it recently and I secretly really like them but I'm in a relationship that I haven't gotten out of yet. So yes, it's very possible.

At the same time though my situation is totally screwed so fuck.
>>
>>18414068
for me, the only way that would happen would be if I friendzoned them bc I was in a relationship then got out of it later.
I wouldn't start being attracted to someone to whom I was not attracted I think.

But idk, women certainly lower their standards as they age, maybe I would c. 35 or something.
>>
>>18414068
It depends on the situation
My girlfriend and me "friendzoned" each other on the first date we have
We kept talking for a few months, even arguing at times and, without knowing, slowly opening up to each other and falling in love
>>
>>18414083
I'm sure she wasn't dating other guys when you two were "in the friend zone". Kek, your pathetic anon. Your rewriting history so that both of you were in the friend zone, while in reality it was just you who were probably in the friend zone, while she had you as a beta orbiter.
>>
File: ''I hate y-you''.gif (943KB, 431x499px) Image search: [Google]
''I hate y-you''.gif
943KB, 431x499px
Girls, if you are totally honest, is there a slight chance that you would ever cheat on your boyfriend? Imagine a good looking charismatic guy hitting on you, seducing you.
>>
>>18414074
What are you saying...
>>
>>18414085
>So much projection
You don't know us
I know for sure she wasn't dating any one else (like "fire burns" sure)
Also, how could I be a beta orbiter when I didn't even orbit her, instead going in dates with other girls?
>>
>>18414086
I had good looking, charismatic guys trying to seduce me and I never cheated, or had a strong desire to cheat.
Anyway, I obviously cannot say with 100% certainty that I would never, under any condition cheat because I don't think anyone can. It's strongly against my morals, I was never tempted to and I don't think I will ever do it.
>>
>>18414086
If I don't want to be exclusive with someone, I won't be. I'm 34 (kmn for still being on 4chan) and in my 20 ish years of dating I've never cheated on anyone. I've had open and closed relationships.
>>
>>18414096
>If I don't want to be exclusive with someone, I won't be.
Why wouldn't you want to be exclusive?
I'm not criticizing you, I'm curious since it's completely against what I believe in
>>
>>18414068
>When you friend-zone someone is there any chance of you liking them in the future?

As a dude with quite a few female friends.

I'm either attracted to you or I'm not.

It CAN--and has happened--that I get to know you better and become attracted to a part of you I never knew before, but it does not happen that I put you in some arbitrary zone of friendship that forever shapes the way I see you.

You either have something in you I find interesting (and I see it) or you don't.

That's just how attraction works, and it works both ways.
>>
>>18414103
well things are a bit different at my age now *granny emoji*, but when I was younger and just starting my career etc, I travelled a fair bit and wanted to be able to see someone casually if I was in a city for just a month or two etc.

And when I was in university, I had a bf and we had an open thing when I went on a year abroad, it suited us so well that we carried on when I came back. We dated like that for another year and a half.

Finally, wanting to explore my sexuality (ie sleep with women) but wasn't sure if I could be in a relationship with a woman. I ended up dating a grill for just under a year, monogamously after six months.. But I'm with a bloke now, we've been together for four years, and we're faithful af.
>>
Guys.
I really love being read to sleep.
Is it super weird?
>>
File: 1487898355955.gif (919KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
1487898355955.gif
919KB, 400x225px
>>18414120
It's qt if you're good looking.
>>
>>18414120
some people might find that odd, but I can't really say that's weird; some people just like listening to some noise to drift off to (youtube videos, tv, talking, etc..)

I'd say the content of what is being read is weirder. If you need bedtime stories to go to bed; eh... I dunno... You might be a little weird.
>>
File: 1488515778389.jpg (73KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1488515778389.jpg
73KB, 640x640px
>>18414121
>tfw 4/10 girl
>>
>>18414120
grill here, me too! I'm not averse to a kiss on the forehead at the end of the story too...
>>
>>18414121
I am cute enough.

>>18414123
Lol. No, any book works. I just like it, it soothes my mind a lot.
>>
>>18414120
It is cute
I would do it but not every night
>>
>>18414134
>I would do it but not every night
Nah, of course I don't expect it every night or something. But it's so nice, makes me fall asleep immediately.

>>18414129
I'm never averse to forehead kisses!
But I don't want to be read child stories or anything. Random novels is fine. I fall asleep after 3-4 pages...
>>
>>18414132
id read to you
>>
What's the best way to find a multiple night stand? I'm far too busy for a committed relationship. And I'm the kind of person who is like a cactus. I am fine on my own.

So where do I find ladies who are like me? I use all my daily swipes on Tinder and email women on pof who are looking for no commitments.

Should I just bite the bullet and drink poison at the bar? I'm not really a parties kind of guy.
>>
>>18414120
Yes.

Starts getting way to close to DD/LG shit for my taste.

>>18414126
You can always do weird kinky shit to skew his perspective.
>>
>>18414151
>DD/LG

what does this mean?
>>
>>18414155
Daddy/Little girl
>>
>>18414155
Dom Daddy/Little Girl.
>>
>>18414151
>Starts getting way to close to DD/LG shit for my taste.
Heh, that was my fear. I'm so repulsed by DD/lg stuff (probably the only kind of roleplay that seriously disgusts me) but nothing soothes me like listening to someone read to me.
>>
>>18414158
>>18414160
oh ok, thanks
>>
File: concentration.jpg (121KB, 711x1099px) Image search: [Google]
concentration.jpg
121KB, 711x1099px
>>18414120
>>18414132
>any book works

That is very nice indeed, recently I picked up this gem, I'd love to read it to her since I'm studying from it too. I love to have an audience, to share my thoughts. Doesn't matter if she doesn't understand, though it would be interesting if she does. I could do it every night. We could have a theme for each night, too.
>>
>>18414180
Read a bit about it online, it actually sounds interesting.

I mostly slip into coma as soon as someone starts reading to me, if you have a low voice I can literally fall asleep after 2 pages. But I like it nonetheless.
>>
>>18414180
Isn't this high level mathematics? What kind of studies are you doing?
>>
Is r/theredpill accurate at all in terms of it's understanding of women?
>>
>>18414215
Only 30% of it.
>>
>>18414215
protip: you can simply ignore any information advertised as a 'redpill'
>>
>>18414215
No one is accurate about women, even themselves
>>
>>18414220
>No one is accurate about women, even themselves
This is so true.
>>
>>18414215
What might be accurate for some women might be
opposite for some, same with women speaking of men
>>18414220
pretty much this
>>
>>18414198
I would love to help you sleep
>>18414213
The book is of primary interest to people who develop AI and statistical learning, I'm only in it for the money. i.e. If I'm lucky I would find a new generalization bound for some nonstandard learning algorithm, preferably something people like Corinna Cortes of Google and John Taylor of UCL haven't had the time to look at. I study classical analysis. Statistics and machine learning are low hanging fruits.
>>
>>18414238
Ok, you earned the title of Math guy.
I studied AI but more on the developer side of it, not "theory-crafter"
>>
>>18414238
Qt math guy.

I actually think you started using it as your name after I called you like that a week ago or so, while I was listing my favourite anons <3
>>
>>18414238
be my bf
>>
are the girls on 4chan ugly
>>
>>18414261
Yes I'm ugly.
>>
Is it strange my female friend refers to her bf as her friend...never her bf.

>"My friend is visiting."
>"Want to get lunch with my friend."
>>
File: 1436942521696.gif (304KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1436942521696.gif
304KB, 500x375px
>>18414261
I'm sure a good amount of people on this site look fine or average, they (I) just have low self esteem

that's not to say there aren't any true uggos on here, its just more rare to see someone actually ugly as opposed to not your taste
>>
>>18414261
>are the girls on 4chan ugly
It depends on who you ask, which board you are on, which girl you talk about, the color of the board, the day of the week, the main party of your government and the alignment of the Earth and the Sun

>>18414276
She doesn't consider him her boyfriend
>>
>>18414278
that gif makes me so happy
>>
Is it unhealthy or weird for a girl to have a high sex drive? Like almost always horny or at least dtf?
>>
File: nViKW2W.gif (1MB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
nViKW2W.gif
1MB, 200x200px
>>18414343
It's not unhealthy or weird, but it might be a turn off to some guys depending on if you act out on it (fuck-buddies, one night stands, friends with benefits, etc...)

Some dudes wont care, but others are pretty conservative about that shit.

Also, the dude might not have the same sex drive as you so you might not get as much dick as often as you want, which may or may not be a deal breaker for you
>>
>>18414343
Where do you live?
>>
Guys, why having guy friends is a red flag?
I prefer if my boyfriend has some female friends because it's nice to know that he can interact with women without sex being on the table.
>>
>>18414365
>why having guy friends is a red flag?
who told you so?
>>
>>18414366
A few months ago I went on a couple of dates with this guy, and he literally called me a slut because I went out for a beer with a friend.

Every time I read about red flags online it is listed, anyway.
>>
File: 1490412174453.gif (2MB, 540x405px) Image search: [Google]
1490412174453.gif
2MB, 540x405px
>>18414365
I'd say it's a red flag for men and women. It's because:

>The friend could have feelings for your partner.
>Your partner and the friend could have had something going on in the past.
>Let's be real: if your partner is hanging out with another person a lot, it's going to breed some jealousy unless you are infinitely confident and secure: most people are not
>Some friends get defensive of your partner, and will stir up drama to "protect" your partner from you

I'm a dude and I wouldn't really be too happy if my girlfriend had a guy friend that she spent a lot of time with, unless I knew for a fact nothing was going on. Even if he was an orbiter I wouldn't really be too happy about it.

Mainly I'd think it would be down to communication. Like, if you had a dude friend and you told me that nothing was going on between you, and you told me you were going somewhere with him, that should be fine (depends on what I think of your friend too); but if like, you aren't telling me that you are going somewhere with him, yeah that's no good.
>>
>>18414372
if it was actually just a beer, that guy was to blame and you should be glad you dodged a bullet.

I've never seen it listed and I wouldn't ever do it myself. Just don't get touchy/ seem weirdly too much interested in said friends and it's perfectly fine
>>
Is writing my bf a nice letter too cheesy? I wanted to do it because he was having a bad day and I had some cute stationery.
>>
>>18414378
Yeah, just a beer.
It was especially ridiculous. This guy is married and we've been friends for maybe 10 years.

>>18414377
I really don't consider it a red flag, I think it is something rather good about a partner. I'd take a guy who can be friends with both genders over one who has just male friends any day.

>The friend could have feelings for your partner.
That could happen with literally anybody. You can't control what other people feel for your partner.

>Your partner and the friend could have had something going on in the past.
Personally never happened, and anyway shouldn't matter too much.

>Let's be real: if your partner is hanging out with another person a lot, it's going to breed some jealousy unless you are infinitely confident and secure: most people are not
I've never felt jealous of friends of my SO. Not because I'm confident, but because I trust the people I date.

>Some friends get defensive of your partner, and will stir up drama to "protect" your partner from you
Can happen with girls as well.
>>
>>18414386
I still keep some letters from my ex.
but it depends purely on the content. Reread it and think what will he think about it in a week/month or so
>>
>>18414386
I'd like that, personally. It's putting some extra effort into telling him to cheer up, which is pretty nice.
>>
I made plans to cook together with a girl I'm seeing, now the problem is I have no idea what food to make or propose to make. Pizza or pasta is easy to make (unless you make the dough yourself) but unoriginal I guess. (Fem)Anons, got some ideas for recipes I could use?
>>
>>18414401
>unless you make the dough yourself
Dude, totally make the dough yourself. You're a pleb if you don't.

I always make risotto. People think it is super difficult to make but it actually is cheap and easy as fuck.
>>
>>18414365
>Guys, why having guy friends is a red flag?

Nah, not for most unless you ONLY have guy friends and obviously don't know where to draw the line with flirting.

I say this as a guy who has a few female friends like that... and I'm kind of sad to say the red flag is usuallly waranted.

>>18414386
>Is writing my bf a nice letter too cheesy?

Nah, it's sweet
>>
File: 1575085 - Pepe Smug_Frog.jpg (54KB, 725x573px) Image search: [Google]
1575085 - Pepe Smug_Frog.jpg
54KB, 725x573px
>>18414401
Tendies and french fries with a side of poo poo pee pee of course
>>
>>18414405
i second that, it also tastes delicious
>>
>>18414261
few people are genuinely ugly
>>
>>18414120
I love reading books to people and I never find anyone who wants to do it. I wish I knew more people like you.
>>
>>18414448
... marry me anon?
If I found a guy who read me to sleep every night I wouldn't be able to leave.
>>
Do ginger guys have big dicks?
>>
>>18414482
pretty sure there's no relation
>>
I can't take this shithole anymore.

How do I as a guy go about dating foreign women? Preferably from the west, ethnicity doesn't matter.

help
>>
>>18414494
What do you mean, like a recent immigrant?
Why don't you try dong a TEFL course, you could meet qt students trying to learn english.
>>
>>18414485
Irishfag here. Nope, we're inbred monstrosities. No perks.
>>
>>18414261
I'm a grill on 4chan, I'm... well I always thought I was a 6/10 but I've consistently dated 9/10-10/10 guys and my personality is god-awful so I must be better than that.

Obviously this site is somewhat for social outcasts, be that because of autism, ugliness, isolation or otherwise.
>>
>>18414504
Irish guys are probably my favourite. You're qts.
>>
>>18414494
Where are you from?
>>
>>18414494
Just buy condoms
>>
>>18414501
>>18414523
Ethnic swede living in Sweden.
>>
>>18414509
>I've consistently dated 9/10-10/10 guys

for you
>>
Girls, I know overanalyzing is bad but:
if you are sitting with a couple of friends and some girl suddenly goes to her room to change into heels because she has to 'walk them in' for a party she wants to impress someone right?
>>
>>18414526
What's wrong with Sweden? Why can't you date a swedish girls?
>>
>>18414504
I want to get FRECKLED so bad. Any tips for what kinds of compliments on your body you like?
>>
File: C3u4ST1WQAAkaTi-e1486994926965.jpg (50KB, 820x550px) Image search: [Google]
C3u4ST1WQAAkaTi-e1486994926965.jpg
50KB, 820x550px
>>18414530
BECAUSE OR WOMEN ARE FUCKING INSANE OKEY!?!?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7-8VD4ArJQg

GODFUCKINGDAMN3
>>
>>18414556
I thought anons were just memeing......
>>
>>18414556
My sides
>>
>>18414556
What he fuck is wrong with sweden?
>>
>>18414556
You could move to America and woo someone with your accent. Everyone loves when someone has a foreign accent.
>>
>>18414584
>Everyone loves when someone has a foreign accent.
Men like women with foreign accents, women don't like men with them.
>>
File: l8e3m78m4uwx.jpg (39KB, 640x633px) Image search: [Google]
l8e3m78m4uwx.jpg
39KB, 640x633px
>>18414556
>women will defend this
They truly are retarded dumb cunts.
>>
>>18414556
I don't even live in sweden, yet have a deep hatred for it.
>>
>>18414556
I thought it was all banter.....

It's fucking real.
>>
>>18414556
Are your women mentally ill or something?
>>
>>18414584
I'm seriously considering it. I'm just a bit worried of the cultural difference. That whole ''will i fit in'' thing.

What is American women like? How is society? You have that whole Trump thing going, right?
>>
>>18414586
Is this a joke? Every girl I've met is nuts for european/australian accents at least. The only ones they actively dont like are asian ones (unless theyre weebs) and sleepy mexican ones.
>>
>>18414529
probably not, she would have them on before you arrived if she wanted to impress you. walking in new shoes hurts your feet.
>>
Don't wanna be another schmuck making a thread about girl problems, so:
>long-term relationship with gf
>she breaks up with me to work on herself for awhile (with the circumstances of her life it makes sense, just dont wanna make a huge post explaining)
>this was 2 months ago
>2 weeks ago she came back to the city we live in (it was semi-long distance, her uni is 5 hours away)
>we've been fucking like crazy
>going on a trip to Canada this weekend, just us two

Christ, I never thought I'd be one of those guys with a relationship like this. Is it possible to be friends with benefits-zoned? Cause thats what it fucking feels like.

I do know though that she hasnt been hooking up with anyone else.
>>
>>18414584
all the swedes i've talked to have a near-perfect english accent.

>>18414618
as a european i fucking hate the american culture, i'd never go live there.
>>
>>18414618
Dude, just come to Norway. It's literally across the border. You don't have to wear a chastity cage anymore, you'll make bank, get a hot AND intelligent gf, surrounded by beautiful nature.
>>
>>18414632
sounds like you're back together?
>>
>>18414637
nah shes made it clear thats not what she wants. At least not yet. I asked her if the Canada trip was crossing any lines and she said
>no, I like spending time with you and you know I dont want to date anyone for a long time. If this is fine for you, its fine for me.
>>
>>18414642
is it fine for you?
>>
>>18414646
The mindless casual sex and acting like we're dating when we're together even though we're not is better than nothing, I enjoy it. But I do want to have her as a girlfriend one day. She knows this and says it's a possibility once shes grown as a woman, but who knows.
>>
>>18414624
Maybe where you come from. In brexit bongland slags discriminate over the accents from the next town along tbqh.
>>
Do girls like submissive guys? I feel like I'm fucked for life.
>>
>>18414741
Mostly no. But it's all about push and pull in a relationship. Everyone should be a switch imho.
>>
>>18414656
>But I do want to have her as a girlfriend one day.

This makes me think the situation is not going to end up well for you, assuming she doesn't have a change of heart soon. If I were you I'd break it off now, part on friendly terms and accept that you weren't in the same place at the same time.

>says it's a possibility once shes grown as a woman

She's confused. It sounds to me like she's at best keeping you around because you've been an emotional anchor for her and at the tail-end of some turbulence she's afraid to cut the chain. Either way, it's a very unfair thing to say to a person. I'd erase anyone who waved emotional gratification in front of my face like that from my life in a second.
>>
>>18414556
>video is not avaiable in your country
*sad face*
What is in it?
>>
>>18414750
this, also I think preferring genuinely submissive partners is kind of a red flag
>>
guys would you date a grill who is an alcoholic?
>>
>>18414762
Yeah, I know what you mean.
I think I still have a lot to learn about people and their sexual tastes, but thus far I have deffo noticed that the more niche/ less flexible your tastes are, the more fucked up you are.
>>
>>18414757
>Swedish women galloping against the patriarchy!
Swedish women literally galloping the streets, pretending to be horses.

Literally.
>>
>>18414769
how would you define an alcoholic?
>>
How do I find out if girls that I know platonically girls have a boyfriend or not? I don't want to ask them straight up, because that would immediately give away that I am interested in them. Do any of you know some subtle questions that give me enough information to find out if a a girl has a significant other, without revealing to her that I am interested in her?
>>
>>18414769
Fuck? Yes.
Date? Nah.
Marry? Not even in your dreams.

>>18414778
Sounds cool. Do their boobs jiggle a lot?
>>
>>18414784
Also I am somewhat shy/like to stay in the dark, which is why I don't want to ask them straight up.
>>
>>18414780
I'm- I mean the hypothetical girl is- sloshed every night on her own. But holds down a good job and stays trim.
>>
>>18414769
knowing this going into the relationship, she'd have to be a good friend whose other qualities really made up for it. But honestly, alcoholism (at least for me) is one of the most unattractive qualities someone can have.

My ex wasnt an alcoholic, but both her parents were and it was obvious she did not know her limit, or know how to conduct herself when drunk. She once punched me in the face while drunk, peed in public places with people around (I mean, it was like 3am in a busy clubbing area so not a HUGE thing but still trashy), and has said a lot of offensive things she regretted in the morning. The worst thing was I couldnt trust her. When someone lets alcohol control their life you have no idea if an innocent night out with friends lead into her cheating on you, or worse getting herself in a lot of danger.

It got to a point where I gave her an ultimatum: therapy, or we breakup. I helped her the whole way through, but you gotta take that shit seriously.
>>
>>18414787
>Sounds cool. Do their boobs jiggle a lot?
Swedish women don't have boobs. The only scandinavian country.
>>
>>18414784
Just be like 'do you and your boyfriend X?' with x being things related to convos, like 'go camping a lot?' or 'live in the north of the city then?' or 'BOTH like horror films?'
>>
>>18414769
Nope. Alcoholics tend to be pleasant/normal when they're sober and ridiculously irritating/incapable of controlling themselves when they're drunk. At least in my experience.
>>
>>18414793
Uh, if this hypothetical grill always drinks on her own, so you don't need to worry about public embarrassment or punching incidents, how about then?
>>
guys: is it weird that I, a grill, want to be married to a man who has another wife?
>>
Why do so many men have issues with their dads but women don't with their mums?
Or is this just my experience?
>>
>>18414804
Yes. Just go to Saudi Arabia or some other Muslim controlled shithole and you can get your wish though.
>>
>>18414808
If you're in America, Utah will work as well
>>
>>18414804
That is illegal in western world (polygamy) and it is unussual.

Why do you want to do so? You want to cook, clean, raise children and leave the fucking to 2nd wife?

>>18414807
>issues
I dont think it works like that based on gender. It matters on who is more dominant in the household. The parent who is more demanding (or has bigger authority) will be always the one you have issues with as child regardless of genders.
>>
>>18414808
I don't want some dickhead patriarch in charge though. I'm from a liberal feminist household in bongland, I just think it would be nice to have a sister wife.
>>18414819
I want to do the fucking... she can do the cooking lol but then we can goss about his dick and stuff actually I don't mind cooking together and other stuff together maybe..
>>
>>18414832
>sister wife
This isnt how it works dummie. When husband has multiple wives, he has to beat them all to put them into line. Then you compete with other wives for his favor. And it ussualy has his first oldest dear wife. She orders other wives around, sort of like slaves.

As far as sex go, he goes for the youngest. And after a while he gets newer model.
>liberal feminist
It is evident you need proper beating before you will be good wife who knows when to shut up and obey.
>>
>>18414832
I see. What you want is all the benefits of being a wife, but without having to put in any work or have any responsibility.
>>
Is it really weird that I don't use facebook?
I'm a 22 y.o. girl, if this kind of information is useful
>>
>>18414250
Nice, do you write AI with reinforcement learning or do you do data mining?
I'm not an expert in AI theory (pretty far from it). Some Dutch femanon, bless her, had divined a path in "applied math" for me (lol), plus nowadays anything with "deep learning" gets ridiculous funding especially after AlphaGo's recent theatrics, so I look at papers in machine learning. What I found funny is many theorists in this field tend to be overly optimistic ever since Rosenblatt, Simon, Minsky and they have always been good at advertising their work, while two completely opposite characteristics are exhibited by the contemporary mathematicians.

>>18414253
Oh my...thank you?

>>18414255
*blush*
I would love to see your skills list (:
>>
>>18414862
I, too, am a 22 y/o grill who doesn't use fb.
It's essentially a terrorist organisation, I don't get how users aren't ashamed of themselves.
>>
do you reckon anyone has ever masturbated thinking about you? state gender plz
>>
>>18414862
A little, but whether someone has a Facebook or not is the farthest thing from my mind when I interact with people.
>>
>>18414791
>>18414801
I wouldn't call her an alcoholic at all. It's fine.
>>
>>18414869
>a little
Why?
>>
>>18414791
Why are you drinking so often, though?
>>
>>18414868
I know my ex bf did before we were together. I have no assumptions beyond that, men are a mystery to me.
>>
>>18414877
Maybe she just likes the feeling of being drunk and it helps her with writing her second novel? hypothetically...
>>
>>18414875
It's just one of the most commonly used social media sites, and a lot of apps require a Facebook account. But it's really not a huge deal if you don't have one.
>>
Girls: How much more attractive is a man with an elite degree? Think Harvard-tier.
>>
>>18414888
meh, idk. It alone isn't that big a deal, in fact it's a bit of a red flag if anything bc I found the guys at my elite uni dicks.

But if you can demonstrate that you're smart AND open minded, that goes a long way.
>>
>>18414867
lol I love you
>>
>>18414868
Yeah. I loved teasing the shit out of my boyfriend to the point he had to masturbate when he was at work, in the toilet, on the phone with me.
I know he did touch himself looking at my pics/videos too.
Good times.
>>
>>18414881
then I wouldn't worry about it. alcoholism has little to do with how much and how often you drink. It's about motivations. Even then, you could be an otherwise fully functioning alcoholic, which to me is completely fine. Only when the consequences start affecting other people would I see it as a problem.
>>
>>18414868
I think it's pretty likely, yeah. Not because I think I'm particularly attractive, but considering how many of the people around me have entered my thoughts during jerk-off sessions, I'd be surprised if it'd never happened.
>>
>>18414888
He would be an excellent provider for me and my son.
>>
>>18414910
lol, i'm out
>>
>>18414910
hi single mom
>>
>>18414888
it's one of those things that make an already attractive person more attractive to me. if I'm not already interested I don't give a shit, really
>>
where's the craziest place you've had sex?
>>
if you started dating an underweight girl and then she got healthy and gained some weight would you be happy for her or like ew she looks fat now that she's normal?
>>
god i'm lonely.
>>
>>18414925
I'd probably be happy for her. Being Skeletor isn't healthy.
>>
>>18414925
You assume correctly that I prefer underweight (IDC if that's unethical okay?) but I guess I'd be okay if she reaches a healthy normal weight. I don't think any guy must find healthy weight girls to be unattractive? But I would get worried if she keeps getting fat and goes over the average, that must be awkward to handle.
>>
>>18414878
I've masturbated to just nearly every moderately attractive female I've ever come in contact with.
If you're remotely attractive, a lot of people have probably done it.
>>
Girls, you are about to sleep with a boy you like but he confesses that he is a 25 y/o virgin because he had some social issues due to a bad childhood. Does this ruin it for you, do you think less of that person?
>>
>>18414784
A guy once asked me who I usually went with on vacation trips. Another one asked me who I played videogames with. Their interest was clear but the question themselves were pretty tame. So something among those lines.
Oh, and my ex (before we dated) asked me who I usually hang out with.
>>
>>18414973
Why would he confess that though? I'm a 24 year old virgin and if anyone asks I lie and say that I had sex ages ago.
>>
>>18414973
if I'm about to sleep with someone nothing short of AIDS is going to stop me
>>
>>18414996
your poor bf lol
>>
>>18414973
I am fine with him telling me he's a virgin, wouldn't change a thing for me.
If we're about to fuck and you tell me about your terrible childhood, it kinda ruins the moment.
>>
>>18414973
>because he had some social issues due to a bad childhood.
If you suddenly bring this up right before sex, my focus is going to be on talking to you about those things rather than jumping into sex. If we've already talked about those things, and it's more a quick comment "btw I'm still a virgin" it might be okay. I feel like if we'd already talked about the other stuff, I'd already have an idea you're either a virgin or haven't had much/good experience.

Something like that is for relationships though. If you're talking about just a hookup or something, probably not good to go into any of it.
>>
>>18415000
>your poor bf lol
yeah like I have a bf
>>
He's just being selfish. Your best bet is to find someone better. The most you will get out of him is a half assed effort.
Fair warning when you try to leave him he'll make a but load of fake promises and apologies. Remember you have given him the chance to improve and he mad you feel like less for it.
Please find someone you deserve, I promise you deserve better than that .
>>
>>18413722
He's just being selfish. Your best bet is to find someone better. The most you will get out of him is a half assed effort.
Fair warning when you try to leave him he'll make a but load of fake promises and apologies. Remember you have given him the chance to improve and he mad you feel like less for it.
Please find someone you deserve, I promise you deserve better than that .
>>
>>18415018
oh no :(
*hug
>>
>>18414343
I certainly wouldn't complain if I was dating a woman like this.
But then, I have a ready any time kinda sex drive as well.
Some people simply have a higher sex drive than others. It can cause problems if one partner has a higher sex drive than the other though.
>>
>>18414365
I feel the same way about my girlfriends.
You are totally right, it is NOT a red flag, if someone say it is then they can't have a relationship (friendship or otherwise) where they don't gain something from it.
>>
>>18414365
Because the only people who legitimately believe men and women can have platonic relationships are people who get cheated on and people who end up cheating. It may not technically be impossible for men and women to just be friends with no one catching feelings, but more often than not that isn't the case.
>>
>>18415018
Can I get yo digits? ^_^ hahahaha
>>
>>18415081
A lot of people get cheated on, it has nothing to do with platonic relationships and everything to do with shit people that don't respect boudries
>>
>>18415081
heteros are so uptight about this shit.
Me and my partner are both bisexual, so obviously have friends to whom we may be attracted. It's totally fucking doable, I've managed it for literal decades. Well, two decades.
>>
>>18414918
>if I'm not already interested I won't give a shit

fuck, well, back to the drawing board I guess
>>
>>18413806

The Zoey Dechannel look.

Long hair with bangs = always cute.
>>
I broke up with my cheating and lying ex almost a year ago now.. And, I still think about her. :/

We've been completely no contact this entire time.

Why can't she just fucking apologize to me? We dated 3 years, talked about marriage, and were walking the edge of moving in together.
>>
>>18414928
Change that? Why are you lonely?

>>18415018
See above. You need to work on it.

>>18415153
>You will walk away from her when she has violated your integrity, and you will let her walk when her heart is closed to you. She who can destroy you, controls you. Don’t give her that power over yourself. Love yourself before you love her.

You failed by still thinking about her. Stop that. Go eat ice cream.
>>
AM I THE ONLY ONE? >>18413300
>>
>>18415153
Get a fucking job.
>>
>>18415186
I have one. I worked our entire relationship, and still have the same job as when we broke up.

I worked on myself a lot during this time too, dropped over 70 pounds and have really been enjoying life.. But.. I just wish she was different, and that she could've been there for me.
>>
File: 1495009620444.jpg (55KB, 630x796px) Image search: [Google]
1495009620444.jpg
55KB, 630x796px
>>18415192
Get swole and find someone else? Or just find someone else.
>>
>>18415202
Can someone enhance her tits?
>>
>>18415202
I loved her in neighbours.
>>
Would it be creepy to send this questionnaire to a girl that you're talking to, but haven't met yet?
http://sexionnaire.com/

>>18414120
I'm a guy and I also would be want to be read to sleep. Is that OK?
>>
>>18415220

>Would it be creepy to send this
Yes.

Even to someone you know, it's a pretty autistic move. Just talk about it irl.
>>
>>18414525
underrated
>>
>>18414769
fucking never
>>
I have one friend who I occasionally hang out with, should I get more friends before I start dating?
>>
Would it be weird or creepy to ask the girl im seeing for a shirt of hers for my birthday? Been seeing eachother for a couple months, not officially dating but we bone and cuddle and chill and have feeling for eachother so in practice we are. She asked me what i want for my birthday and i said id tell her when the day comes.

She smells fucking amazing. Like some sort of sweet, flowery perfume. I cant describe it but i literally cannot get enough of it. She doesnt wear perfume and its stronger the longer she hasnt showered so im basically certain its her natural scent/pheromones. I fucking want to live in that shit its so addicting. I can smell her in my room the next day after i dropped her off home. It makes me want to not wash my sheets (i still do obviously im not gross) when she stays over because theyll smell like her. She reeks of it and it is so fucking awesome.

Anyways, im not really into material shit and both of us are poor and we dont really get to see eachother that often due to our schedules. So i was going to ask her to ask her for a picture of her face without makeup (shes self conscious of her appearence but her face without makeup is legit 10/10 to me) and an old shirt she wore to bed a few nights in a row so it would smell strongly of her.

Is this weird as fuck? Like im worried shes gonna think im a creep or something and jerk off with her pic and her shirt lol. I just want those two things because we dont see eachother often and ill have them to remind me of her when im alone and cant see her in person.

Opinions? Really want this but if its going to fuck things up and make me look like some sicko weird freak ill just ask her for something else.
>>
>>18414923
place was normal, but once I had sex with my gf right next to our sleeping friend in his house. I mean, he lied no more than half a meter from us
>>
OP here. You have everything you need to open a new thread. Why don't you open one?
>>
>>18415449
mostly because we don't care?
you want it - you do it
>>
I was playing overwatch with a friend when a girl joined us (a friend of my friend). I played with her one more time and we talked a little bit, we've been chatting by message for 3 days now.
Should I ask her for a date now or wait a little bit ?
I never met her irl
>>
>friends with girl
>we both extremely comfortable with each other
>im dicking tons of females while barhopping
>maybe 7 in last 2 months all random snapchat/tinder females
>friend is kind of a good girl but we just click and are really good friends
>used to tell me she didn't wanna have sex because of it
>she been throwing out all these "i love you" comments and being really standoffish now when she sees my snaps/out partying
>"Well I stopped inviting you out because you never accepted and you always threw it in my face I would leave with someone else"
>few days pass she is being really emotionally open and dropping deep convos + spamming i love you thanks for being there for me
>finally just ask her "Look I know im kind of a casual sex guy but are you catching feels finally just tell me to stop it and I will"
>"Do you want something from me just ask and be honest we are friends and i will be open with you I would love to be with you not just for sex but a real relationship"
>her response "I don't wanna answer that"
>my response "then stop with the mixed signals because you know I care about you"

if she doesn't openly admit to wanting to make an attempt should I cut her off if she keeps sending mixed messages and being lovey dovey. I aint good with lovey dovey if its not legit and she never used to do this. her response of "I don't wanna answer that" makes me think she feels some type of way
>>
>>18415528
It's worth a shot.
>>
>>18415449
here it is lazy anon

Next Thread

>>18415571

>>18415571

>>18415571
>>
>>18415563
where do you have those mixed signals again?
>>
>>18415563
in person,texting,on the phone...

>now she is all about contact
>touching me
>when she laughing she leans into me and laughs on me
>"you know I really care about you right anon i would be sad without you"
>I wanna cuddle lets cuddle
>eye contact more then ever before
>offers me a massage

Told her that is playing with fire and she laughs it off but she knows it bothers me

To me she is saying hey lets change the relationship but I take it as if it was any other girl I would be balls deep in her.
>>
>>18415470
>mostly because we don't care?
Yeah, right...
>new thread gets created
>20+ posts in the first hour

>>18415575
>create thread several times
>get called "lazy"
>>
>>18415694
yes, you are lazy, complaining, boring fucker.
don't do anymore threads, we'll manage without you easily
>>
>>18415720
Good luck making threads for ungrateful assholes just like you. :)
>>
>>18415813
if I ever wish to make a thread myself, it's going to be purely for the purpose of asking my own question though, not for any piggybackers
Thread posts: 331
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.