[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So according to the internet, the way to get girls is to continually

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 6

File: 1468922982592.jpg (36KB, 380x380px) Image search: [Google]
1468922982592.jpg
36KB, 380x380px
So according to the internet, the way to get girls is to continually ask them out and face rejection rates of 90 % plus, including being laughed at to my face, given fake phone numbers, being stood up, giving someone a huge ego boost and a superiority complex over me, and facing the risk of the girl laughing about the "omg so creepy guy" on social media for all to see.

And the above is only the long shot scenario of women I barely know. The "better" way is to ask out girls in your social circle or friends of friends. So I can be rejected by people I'll see repeatedly, and laughed at and embarrassed by all the people I'll see the most in life.

Or online, where I can be 1 out of hundreds of matches for each women, who, at best, skims off the Chads.

What's the deal? This all sounds crazy. I've never asked out a girl or had attention from one but all this is unrealistic. I have awful social skills but I'm not an autist. I can easily tell that all of this is internet fantasist shit.

The real method is to be a normie and have an instant connection with all other normies. Even extroverted normies have nothing to say to me but when I see normies talk to other normies so effortlessly, it's like seeing someone talk to themselves, it's so damn effortless. This is the only way: being part of the hivemind. Anything else is a life of quiet desperation.
>>
Aw man I have a sad now. I see your point. Love and paring stopped being about survival since the dating pool has become oversaturated and women began to realize they aren't completely unable to provide. It's got a lot of us guys unfocused on the only true, real objective, making babies. since there's also a bunch of distractions it's even easier. I'm not a social butterfly, far from it. I have one friend that I don't just tolerate for socializing sake, ten more that I pretend to care about because it's easier to meet people, the only thing that gets me to hang out with people is the hope of finding my mate. It's not like I am like desperate for sex. I just want to provide for a family I don't have yet, I feel like when I have the mate box checked, being a working dreg and getting my life completely together will be more worth it.
>>
>>18374068
>frog poster
>never asked girl out
>why even bother

Were you brought up by single mother?

Life isnt easy. Dating isnt easy. Everything worthwhile in life isnt easy. Shut the fuck up, decide what are you willing to sacrifice in order to gain sex / gf / wife and act like it.

So far you havent managed to do anything better than bad shitposting. Return back when you decide it is time to improve your life. I will gladly talk to you or give some moral support. But you have to deserve it first.

Good luck frogposter.
>>
>>18374068

From what I gather, ask out girls you know and may see more often, but only if they seem like they are not repulsed by you (touching you, getting close).

Don't ask out close friends, but acquaintances. Avoid the friendzone.

Wait for them to show some interest, or at least show you that they don't find you abhorrently repulsive (a smile or wave... generally signs of "Hey, I'm not hostile, and I don't think you are either").

Don't straight up ask them either. Test the waters.
Find a subtle (or not-so-subtle, but at least looks like you are trying) to ask about the relationship status - "You doing anything with your boyfriend this weekend".

Find out if they are single, then gradually push boundaries. Make jokes, try to tease her (and she how she responds) and get some banter going, start physical contact.

If all goes well, you'll be flirting.
Then you ask her out.

Fuck asking girls out using averages. That shit is dumb and social suicide.
>>
>>18374450
>Tfw good looking according to /soc/
>Tfw no girl's touch you because you have a bad vibe
>>
>>18374068
>This is the only way: being part of the hivemind.

Not really. Sharing with people is not losing your individual identity. You need to find a balance between having your space and actually interacting.
>>
>>18374068
This is why I hyper dislike dating now, ain't shit even anymore. I have to bust my ass to hell and back before you even get a mere flicker of liking me back. Dick that man. I understand that the male does the dance but women have too much low risk/high reward mindsets these days. And I'm a person who values my time, so me busting my ass just for you to pick and choose when you actually wanna give a fuck is not my cup of tea. You like me or have interest? Then fucking act like you. Your pussy is not the most valuable thing on the planet considering half the populace has it so knock off the princess mentality. Shits sickening.
>>
>>18374589
>You like me or have interest?

They do, though. They do.
>>
>>18374589
>women have too much low risk/high reward mindsets these days.

Have you seen the clowns out there? Beastiality is a safer option in some cases.
>>
>>18374595
I can see that, but my point is to act on it. When I like a chick, I'm making plans to take her out, find out about her, see what makes her tick, and to figure out if I truly like her past a cute face

And what is she doing?

Sitting on her ass waiting on my text cause she's too pussy to text first without a reason.
>>
>>18374606
So it makes sense to pretend to not be interested and act on it until he shows you otherwise? Ok.
>>
>>18374616
Idk about all that but I can see why girls would be guarded. The high maintenence ones that don't reciprocate, you can spot a mile away so I wouldn't have this problem.
>>
>>18374608

That's the thing, they text you. They set up dates, or at the very least suggest things to do. If someone wants to see you, they'll ride the bus on the rain and wait for you on the street. They'll put effort.

Not all of them, true. But women do stuff.
>>
File: 1388957797545.gif (1MB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
1388957797545.gif
1MB, 200x150px
>>18374068

>So according to the internet, the way to get girls is to continually ask them out and face rejection rates of 90 % plus, including being laughed at to my face, given fake phone numbers, being stood up, giving someone a huge ego boost and a superiority complex over me, and facing the risk of the girl laughing about the "omg so creepy guy" on social media for all to see.

I can assure you that the internet has never encouraged you to be someone's doormat. If thats what you gathered from the collective advice of this website then you have interpreted incorrectly.
>>
>>18374658

Dude, come on. Not OP, but the scattershot approach is reccomended here all the time. And of course it ends up with guys facing rejection every week because they ask strangers out. And losing any reputation by asking out every non-related female they know.

Last weekend, a dude was talking about 300 rejections in 4 years. That's 75 girls a year. A year has only 52 weeks.
>>
File: 1375225244690.jpg (19KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
1375225244690.jpg
19KB, 720x540px
>>18374666

>Dude, come on. Not OP, but the scattershot approach is reccomended here all the time.

No, no no. There is a vast difference between encouraging guys to not irrationally fear rejection and encouraging them to endure abuse for the sake of getting laid. Rejection is a natural part of romantic relationships. It will happen, yes, but that basic premise is a far cry from telling someone "the way to get girls is let them laugh in your face and treat you like shit".

Lets also keep in mind that the number of rejections is not as important as the methods you use to connect with women. If his idea of connecting with women is cold approaching 10/10 strangers and spilling his spaghetti all over them being rejected 300 times in 4 years isn't a ridiculous concept. The idea is to develop a mature and confident sense of self and not get hung up on the girls who you don't connect with, not to just bludgeon every girl you meet over the head with your insecurities then complain when they don't respond well.

Quality not quantity, anon.
>>
Find your own hivemind, OP.

If you exist, then there are more people like you. Find them and go figure out how to be happy and benign, together.
>>
>>18374709

No one talk like you on here. Go read the other thread and people only focus on the number.

>Lets also keep in mind that the number of rejections is not as important as the methods you use to connect with women.

Those two are related, though. Putting a lot of energy into a girl before making a move is dumb and creepy. You don't put yourself out there enough and when it fails you wasted a lot of energy.

On the other hand, hopping from girl to girl at random (the cold approach on strangers too) means you face a disproportionate number of rejections not based on being ugly or spilling your spaghetti. Lots of those girls just didn't want a realationship, didn't think of you that way, were having a bad day, etc.

Finding a good middle ground is the thing. And again, while we don't agree on everything, I agree on your general sentiment. It's just not one you actually see on the board that much.
>>
>>18374709

This is essentially what I planned to say.

No one is recommending that anyone walk up to someone they've never met, ask them on a date in the first 60 seconds of talking, and then walk over to the next girl within eyeshot and repeat. (Which is something I've seen a guy try to do.) That's going to ensure a bunch of immediate and harsh rejections.

All we're saying is to give it an occasional try when you meet someone interesting. Don't be afraid, because yes, you'll encounter failure, but eventually you'll get over it. But no one is going to hand you a girl, and assuming you're going to lose out to "Chad" all the time (who might not even exist), is failing before you even put in the effort.

You're going to be forgotten by most every girl you get rejected by. Not plastered on a wall for her friends to make fun of.
>>
>>18374068
>the way to get girls is to continually ask them out and face rejection rates of 90 % plus, including being laughed at to my face, given fake phone numbers, being stood up, giving someone a huge ego boost and a superiority complex over me, and facing the risk of the girl laughing about the "omg so creepy guy" on social media for all to see.
And then you're expected to be grateful to them for the opportunity.
>>
>>18374068

jesus, girls are not laughing about you on social media
>>
>>18374068
Don't over think it, just do it. The more girls you ask, the closer you get to the one that says yes. Then once you have her, all the bitches will come out of the woodwork and start flirting with you. True shit.
>>
>>18374068
work on yourself dude

also, learn to read body language, if you force it and just ask out every cute girl then it is the terrible stats game you describe.

if you meet people for actual fun, you can gauge it properly when a girl actually likes you.
>>
If you're ugly just give up
"Creepy" is another way to say a guy isn't physically attractive.
>>
>>18376414
Stop spreading retarded /r9k/ memes. That's simply not true.
>>
>>18374589
>your pussy is not the most valuable thing in the world
Except it is dawg. Half the population is willing to do absolutely insane shit to get to fuck that pussy. And there is no way around this, it legit is in our nature.

Any woman can find a man to fuck her in a matter of minutes. So yeah, play their game or no pussy. Simple as that.
>>
File: 67b.jpg (71KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
67b.jpg
71KB, 600x450px
Modern women are not worth it. They do not value their femininity, aspire to be good mothers and wives, most of them don't even know what loyalty entails or how to be a good homemaker. They are self obsessed sluts who care only about wasting away their youth clubbing and whoring around, all the while their sexual market value drops, and by the time they are 30 they become desperate to find some patgetic cuck to support their wrecked lives and put some babies in them.
None of them are gf let alone wife material.
>>
>>18376471
/r9k/: the post. Get out of this board.
>>
>The real method is to be a normie and have an instant connection with all other normies. Even extroverted normies have nothing to say to me but when I see normies talk to other normies so effortlessly, it's like seeing someone talk to themselves, it's so damn effortless. This is the only way: being part of the hivemind. Anything else is a life of quiet desperation.

Not taking it to the same extreme as OP, but I have the same problem and feel very similar. Like I'm operating on a different plane of existence, and can't cnnnect with anyone around me on a meaningful level. Based on my few conversations with therapists, I'm pretty sure I'm not on the spectrum. However, every aspect of my personality seems all but completely incompatible with the vast majority of people. Tastes, interests, sense of humor, meathods of approaching situations and problems, what I find interesting and engaging, desirable traits I look for in other people, sense of humor, etc. etc.

And it's not even like I'm a weeaboo loser that literally can't not inject my shit into other stuff or something either, I hate like 99% of anime faggotry. I just have nothing in common with the people I meet, and couple that with my severe social anxiety and makes me seriously depressed. I'd settle for friends before even thinking about looking for a mate.

My options are basically put on a front and be miserable while faking it, or to just be forever alone in the literal sense when my small family eventually dies out
>>
>>18376432
I mean the guy isn't that wrong. Sure handsome guys can be creepy but handsome guys have a much bigger threshold for it. A handsome guy spilling his spaghetti is cute for most girls, an ugly guy doing the same is creepy.
>>
File: Nazi-spurdo.png (57KB, 309x433px) Image search: [Google]
Nazi-spurdo.png
57KB, 309x433px
>>18376495
Not an argument.
I am from /pol/ anyways.
The debased state of modern women is a result of feminism and degeneracy pushed by kikes.
We are suffering the slow collapse of our civilization right now anda big part of it is due to women's "liberation".
>>
>>18376519
Hardly a difference between the two. Both are full of bitter virgin manchildren who think that if they lived two generations earlier they would automatically get a loyal loving pure virgin waifu.
>>
>>18374068
>So according to the internet
Its always been tough unless the coupling was arranged and you nor the woman had no say.

Its numbers in everything you do, from making a purchase to fishing. The good thing is you can improve your odds over time as you learn where to go, whom to approach and what bait to use. You can wear yourself out asking everyting with a pussy that you fancy or do a little homework and know what you really want, narrow it down to girls you find want the same. You will not hit every time, there will be some catch and release but you are looking for someone that likes you back for you and that has never been easy.
>>
File: camp guard pepe.png (169KB, 683x686px) Image search: [Google]
camp guard pepe.png
169KB, 683x686px
>>18376526
Nice strawman senpai
>>
>>18374450
>"You doing anything with your boyfriend this weekend".
That's not subtle at all, that's basically the same as straight up asking her. Any girl is going to be able to see that you want to ask her out at that point.
>>
>>18374068
Boat+summer heat+liquor+bitches+bill cosby=?
>>
>>18376526
>bitter virgin manchildren
Denying access to their holes is the only argument whores like you are capable of, huh?
>>
>>18374068

It all sounds crazy because you're making a mountain out of a molehill.

If you ask out a stranger, they won't give a shit about you in relatively short order. I know I wouldn't.

If you ask out a friend, it's awkward for a bit, but then if you just behave like nothing has changed and don't act like a passive-aggressive, wounded animal then your friend will soon forget about it and behave the same as ever.

Even online, who the fuck cars man? Either they are interested in you or they aren't. Don't play the numbers game, don't try to swipe right on everybody, just use it as a SUPPLEMENT to your normal, low-level search of a partner. If someone bites, great! Take some time to see if they're for you. If not, jump on for maybe 30 minutes at a time and then forget about it until the next time or you get a notification. There are so many goddamn dating apps - use ones like Coffee and Bagel if you want to be a bit more serious about things.

The problem, at the end of the day, is ALWAYS you. You're the one making a huge deal about this and stressing yourself out, digging yourself into a pit of despair. Everybody gets a bit melancholy about not having a partner or being lonely sometimes - EVERYONE. The difference is that some people kick themselves in the ass and get up to do other things that:

A. Take their minds off of it
B. Gives them more opportunities to become more fleshed out individuals and meet other people

You come off as a whiney, entitled faggot because you bitch and moan about chads. Who the fuck cares what chad does? Are you trying to imply that no one else in the universe is allowed to be more attractive than you or else you're going to wallow in sadness?

Not only that, then you try to put other people down by saying that they're just "leftovers" that aren't good enough (so you wouldn't want them either). You hate yourself, so you project that onto other people so that you can shit on them and feel better.

Holy fuck man, get over yourself.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.