[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Zoosadism

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: gif.gif (3MB, 372x360px) Image search: [Google]
gif.gif
3MB, 372x360px
Hey /adv/ I have a serious one for you.

Ever since I was a child I have loved animals, they have been great companions for a long time, and they have seen me through some terrible times in my life. But recently a trend that I hoped to God had been forgotten has resurfaced...zoosadism

Now the odd part is twofold
1. It's only ever with birds, I couldn't imagine doing it to other animals, only birds for some reason
2. It happens when I am sexually active

I killed my sister's bird when I was around 10 years old, before that I would mess with them in so many ways, be it separating them, seeing how they react when being picked up, etc. I was egged on by the massive sense of satisfaction when it was done, like sex but somehow even better, I felt bad when I found out that I killed my sister's bird but several months later I was at it again. I snapped to my senses for many years but I recently got a cockatiel, she being an old irritated type was not very friendly, and despite my best efforts, I feel it coming back, when she flies away I feel such an urge just to swat her out of the air as hard as I can, it takes me over sometimes, usually I can control it but...it's been difficult.

Like I said before It also only tends to happen when I am sexually active, so when I go on a nofap spree it deadens the feeling and I am back to my animal-loving self, but if I spend too much prolonged time sexually, I get the urge again.

Please I need some advice, i don't want to be a bad person, but I cannot resist how good it feels, why am I this way??
>>
1. Give your bird away. You are not fit to care for her at all.
2. Get a therapist. You have psychopathic tendencies.
>>
>>18293071
Fair enough, how can i talk to a therapist about these things without them committing me?
>>
>>18293073
If you are not an immediate threat to yourself or other humans, they don't have grounds to commit you.
>>
Thank you
>>
>>18293063
I have a similar problem as you OP, you have evil spirits within you. Probably through generational curse, I really don't know. The answer is, you need to cast it out in Jesus' name

The Disciples weren't able to cast out some evil spirits. Jesus says in the Scriptures, "That kind of spirit comes out only if you use prayer and fasting." I suggest you try this first, man's knowledge is a skeleton key trying to open a door without a keyhole
>>
I think it might have something to do with your life standing. You probably see yourself within the bird. I mean we all want freedom but it's always smacked down by someone or something.
>>
>>18293063
This is inside everyone. The only difference is some people act on it, sometimes impulsively (psychopaths), others don't have the urge unless they are triggered by.....something. Me for example, when I see a member of ISIS beheading an innocent, I really want to kill one, or several of these ISIS fucks. Like I seriously would love to buy a plane ticket, walk into an ISIS camp and just open fire. And then decapitate every single one with my bare hands and a very dull knife, then place them on a pike. But thats just me.
I could never kill an animal though. Even when I see fake shit on tv I don't like to watch. Unless of course a bear or lion was on top of me trying to eat my ass. Then it's just fight or flight at that point.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.