[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do against thinning of your hair?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 1469720251302.jpg (80KB, 766x960px) Image search: [Google]
1469720251302.jpg
80KB, 766x960px
What do against thinning of your hair?
>>
>>17853322
minoxidil is apparently proven to work at least to some extent
finasteride has great chances of completely halting hair loss as long as you take it but it has/can have severe side effects. studies showed 2%-5% probability side effects that stopped after getting off it; however a metastudy found these studies to be somewhat biased towards a positive outcome. some men who used finasteride also reported of lasting side effects after getting off it
you should prob see a dermatologist and ask them; use minoxidil and deliberate thoroughly whether you want to use finasteride
>>
1. Shave it.
2. Wear it proud.
There is an option 3 of a hair transplant or hair products, but I don't recommend either.

>>17853367
Also, monoxidil was only proven for balding that starts at the top of your head, like the center out - not for receding hairlines. (I happen to work at a vitamin reseller and it's a popular product, also part of the reason I don't recommend it)
>>
>>17853322
go bald
>>
How I fixed mine:

>Cut fapping down to once a week.
>Started taking biotin 10,000 micrograms a day.
>Started taking an herbal hair supplement. two capsules three times a day. (I saw results with just the biotin, but this also helped.)
>Only wash your hair once every 2-3 days.
>Let your hair air dry. Never towel dry or use a hairdryer. Never go outside in the cold with wet hair.
>Get natural shampoo and conditioner. Avoid name brands, they have harsh chemicals that ruin your scalp and hair.
>Don't scratch your scalp or play with your hair. Stressing about hair loss makes it worse.
>drink lots of water, limit sugar intake to 28 grams a day max.
>exercise more often, at least a few times a week.
>Be proactive about your hair loss. It's not going to go away if you don't take steps to fix it.

Good luck m8
>>
>>17853621
Nigga, you still going bald. Quit living in denial.
>>
>>17853632
nigga you're shitposting on an anime imageboard, quit being a loser.
>>
I'm balding too, and since I don't have a beard growth worth shit and I don't want to look like a nazi or a beta middle aged man, I'm going to do something similar to Kai Greene when my hair is long enough. I'm not beefy or anything, but I miss my metalhead long hair days, and doing something alternative like this is the best option in my head,
>>
File: y6efMfk.jpg (100KB, 717x1080px) Image search: [Google]
y6efMfk.jpg
100KB, 717x1080px
>>17853729
Forgot pic.
>>
I want to bump this because I am fucking 20 years old and my hair is JUST
Girls in highschool used to call me pretty. But now I look like a fucking predator or something. Every time I look in the mirror I want to just shoot myself in the face. Should I just shave it?
>>17853373
Can you tell me what's wrong with hair transplants?
>>
File: IMG_20161213_174827.jpg (217KB, 1018x1502px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161213_174827.jpg
217KB, 1018x1502px
>>17854027
Here's my head looking down, i.e. the worst possible angle my head is viewed at. (I also tried to make sure my face was not identifiable).

It just baffles me because I just turned 20 6 months ago. I'm the only one I know who is balding this early.
>>
>>17854027
Do you fap a lot? Try cutting it down. But I feel sorry for you, man.
>>
>>17854087
Bro you're hair is doneskies.

Take it from me as a bald man that was in your situation, it looks as bad as you think. Shave it, get some sun, and grow a beard if you can. Wearing it like that is doing you no favors.
>>
>>17854027
Read my post >>17853621

I also rinse my hair with home brewed green tea after showers, let it sit in my hair for ten minutes, then rinse it out. It regrows hair very fast.

Hair transplants are bad because they're expensive and after a few years it looks fucked up. Something to do with hair follicles being pushed back, but everybody I know who stopped hair loss says avoid hair transplants.

If it's genetic, you should just shave it. Try what I did for a few months. If you don't see results, it's time to shave :)
>>
>>17854172
This this this
>>
>>17854087
Yeaaaaah sorry to say but it looks like there's clearly too much hair follicle damage to repair. It would take years to see even slight improvements. If you started taking steps to reverse it a few years ago you'd be fine, but it's far too late.

Shave it, man. Grow a beard. become a "hat guy."
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.