[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have a self-destructive fetish / sex addiction and i want to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: depressed.png (80KB, 1024x610px) Image search: [Google]
depressed.png
80KB, 1024x610px
For a little over a year or so i developed a sex addiction / fetish and it hasn't gone away. For some reason i have a fetish for black guys and i hate that i have it. I don't understand why i have this fetish and i really do feel embarrassed and ashamed by it. I want to overcome my fetish but i don't know how or what to do. I would like to understand why i have a fetish for black men so i can better get rid of this lame ass fetish. Again i hate that i have this and i'm ashamed, its self-destructive but i'm weak willed and act on my fetish often. I just need some help to overcome. Will give more info if needed.
>>
Lmao coal burner
>>
>>17853176
mmmm, that's some tasty bait.
>>
bait
said more shit about how liking black people is wrong than actually describing the problem or seeking advice
bait
>>
>>17853211
I never said it was wrong and its not. I'd date a black guy or a guy or any race because that doesn't matter. But how is it healthy to sexualize skin color? Idk i could be wrong but its racist and fucked up.
>>
>>17853228
>But how is it healthy to sexualize skin color? Idk i could be wrong but its racist and fucked up.
Who cares really? We all have preferences. Just be aware that fetishising black guys and sleeping with lots of them will make you look like trash in a lot of people's eyes, and I'm not just talking about /pol/.
>>
>>17853243
>sleeping with lots of them will make you look like trash in a lot of people's eyes, and I'm not just talking about /pol/.
That's the fucking point. Not even for other people, I feel empty and like a fucking loser.
>>
>>17853248
So are you racist or something? I can't see why you feel so bad about it otherwise.
>>
>>17853228
why? is there actually a reason to feel guilty for sexualizing back men? my friend sexualized Asian women and it gave me a bad gut feeling, so maybe I know where you're coming from, but maybe just watch how you talk about it then?

there are different ways

good: "I am really attracted to black men, especially those who are intelligent, strong, dependable..."

bad: "Hur hur hur I like to fuck me some black guys."

>>17853243
over-generalized not backed up by sound logic

saying you date tons of (any guy) is not a great idea
saying you date tons of black guys can backfire because a big portion of black guys are degenerate. if you specifically date black guys who are successful and good people, you can counter-act this. you could show someone a picture of the guy and how he is a good person, which has nothing to do *directly* with skin color
>>
>>17853176
Nice bait you got there.
>>
>>17853299
It's fine to have a preference, as long as you're still dating quality people and not doing anything that you regret later. For instance, I tend to have better relationships with Asian and half-Asian women for some reason. I still date white and Indian women sometimes, but on average seem to end up with Asians. It isn't a fetish and it isn't objectifying anyone. We just seem to be able to relate to one another better most of the time and tend to have more similar values.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.