[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lack of motivation

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: Gun-Point-Suicide-Attempt.jpg (18KB, 400x256px) Image search: [Google]
Gun-Point-Suicide-Attempt.jpg
18KB, 400x256px
Already got it all. At least, the basic.

I have paid my house, my car, my private pension. Got the opportunity to raise half a million, it´s sitting there on the bank. That was the plan, and it was a success.
Raised two kids, always loving and caring, they are two nice human beings.
Now I´m bored to death, cause I lack all those "life challenges", I´m sick and tired of it all, barely have friends (and desu they are/were all co-workers), and I have no doubt I´m nobodies favorite.
Not a cranky guy, I´m usually quiet and pleasant and all. Very few would have reasons to dislike me. Yet, I´m not even close to 40, feels like life has nothing to offer anymore, and I´m terribly alone and sad.
>>
>>17853125
Do you have any hobbies or interests anon? Why not find new interests, set new goals and create new challenges if that is what drives you.
>>
>>17853125

Get a hobby that's easy to learn, but difficult to master. It gives you something to work towards. Even better if it's a sociable hobby where you can meet people and potentially befriend them. Do something you actually want to do, instead of working from a goal to goal. Human life is boring for most parts, that's why people do things that don't really count towards it for fun. Damn, go scuba diving or something.
>>
>>17853150
I used to have. Several, actually. But got tired of doing my things alone. There are stuff that we do together, but usually the stuff I end up choosing as hobby, even when we get enthusiastic together, I end up doing alone.
>>
Well man you're at the time in your life when you can just smoke weed, play video games and do fuck all
So why don't you?
>>
>>17853164
Maybe some type of hobby which requires teamwork or consists of other enthusiastic people? That way you won't entirely be dependent on your family for company. I don't know your life sounds actually quite comfy you have all the means to do whatever you want, just don't be afraid to try new stuff
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.