[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't know what to do :/ Find out one of my friend is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

File: Capture.png (33KB, 737x605px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
33KB, 737x605px
I don't know what to do :/

Find out one of my friend is a camgirl, somehow she knew, I care about her and I don't want to lost her, I knew I shouldn't looking her up but my curiosity is so fuck up :/

Please help, my mind are so fuck up right now
>>
What's the problem, again?

I don't even understand how this is upsetting.
>>
The fork in the road is clearly visible and lies ahead of you. I mean, what's the question, even? Do what you think you should do.
>>
>>16897138

Did you hack her account, or something? Or is it a public blog that anyone can see?
>>
>>16897138
>curiosity
You're not fooling anybody.

For what it's worth neither of you sound like good people. Threatening to self harm like that is shitty.

And, yknow. She could be bluffing. Look up if there is a way to see if you can see who is accessing your blog from where.

If she's a camgurl she probably gets a buncha people.
>>
>>16897143
>>16897146
I know i should text her back, but i dont know what to say :/

>>16897153
I didnt hack, is on a public blog
>>
>>16897165

>is on a public blog

Then she's being paranoid and kind of unreasonable, I think

Why is she upset, exactly? Why is it that you, specifically, aren't allowed to look at her public blog?
>>
>I didnt hack, is on a public blog

So what's the URL?

Why do you think she doesn't want you looking?
>>
>>16897169
I think because she care about me and don't want this thing change my mind how I think about her...idk
>>
>>16897138
I suggest you do exactly what the post says.

Obviously it's not going in the direction you expect.

Also, if it's a public blog and you read the post and so nothing you aren't crossing a line. That statement leads me to believe you've crossed the line in other ways though.

She probably just wants attention. From people that aren't you though. Sorry brah you're a scapegoat
>>
>>16897162
Im sure this is not bluffing, on Sunday she give me her camgirl snapchat name, and is link to the blog
>>
>>16897194
But now i dont know what to say in text :/
>>
>>16897212
Don't say anything, idiot. Don't text her. Drop it. Why do you want a camwhore anyway.

Just let that whole thing go.
>>
>>16897162
>see if you can see who is accessing your blog from where
That is a thing actually. statcounter.com
>>
>>16897190

What's your history with this girl?
>>
>But now i dont know what to say in text :/

Why reply? Just drop it.
>>
>>16897190
> I don't want my actions to change how you see me.

Leave. She is not worth your time.
>>
>>16897212
She's literally just trying to wrap you up in her little world and make herself seem publicly more desirable.

She must feel she's more desirable if she has some creep following her around who won't leave her alone (even if that's a half truth, it's all about her ego game).
>>
>>16897190

>don't want this thing change my mind how I think about her
>posts it publicly for the entire world to see

Somehow these things don't make sense together

She sounds like bad news, quite frankly
>>
>>16897221
>meet her last year around June in a nightclub
>we start talking
>we go to the same nightclub almost every week
>start to know more about her and her pass
>always looking after her when she is dunk/upset at the club and get a taxi sent her home
>we get more close this few week
>have feeling for her
>and now my "curiosity" is shit hit the fans
>>
>is a cam girl
>expects you not to look her up

Literally psychotic. No one sane gets naked and then says "hurr durr don't look at me".
>>
"You know the potential harm I could cause myself..."

borderline-tier emotional blackmail.

glaring red flag

ditch her

also i knew a bpd girl who played mind-games like this. the last thing you wanna do is admit to her that you have read that. call her bluff, she probably hasn't a clue that you accessed her, but she knows how easy she is to find so she left that message as contingency to cause you to panic and fess up to try and make things better when all you're doing is confirming her otherwise unfounded fears.

MAJOR trust issues.
>>
>always looking after her when she is dunk/upset at the club and get a taxi sent her home

You know what you're NOT doing while you're doing this?

You're NOT meeting women who don't have the sort of issues she's got.
>>
>>16897255
some people want to keep their private life separate from their work lives. I would have had a friend look her up, then pass me the relevant info so i could enjoy her work.
>>
Learn to anonymous browsing
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.