[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Everyone says you need to go outside to meet girls. Ok sure,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 8

File: 20160306112246189.png (655KB, 584x692px) Image search: [Google]
20160306112246189.png
655KB, 584x692px
Everyone says you need to go outside to meet girls.

Ok sure, but go outside and do what? Hitting on girls on the street sounds like a bad fucking idea, and girls working retail even worse.

So what the hell
>>
>>16894430
honestly try tinder. youre a guy esp, most girls arent exactly the fuckboy type.
>>
Going outside means you meet people. Some of those people will be female. That's how you meet girls
>>
>>16894430
Going outside generally means stepping outside of your comfort zone and meeting new people, for example for someone it could mean going in to anime convention, work/interest/hobby related gathering (board game, book, fighting games, card games, figurines, D&D, Cosplay etc) in your area, events, festivals and literally anywhere you find comfortable meeting people preferably with similar interests to your own. Do not stress too much on meeting girls at first just think of it as networking and getting new friends and acquaintances. With new friends you'll eventually meet new people including girls.

Based on your picture I think you're at least somewhat interested in anime, manga and Japanese culture. That shit is a gold mine when it comes to girls and here where I live girls outnumber boys in conventions like 2-1.
So contrary to popular belief it's not really a hobby you should be too ashamed of.

Also there's nothing wrong with online dating and it has helped a ton of shy people to meet each other including me and my girlfriend. It's also great place to practicing talking to girls which might make it easier to realize that it's really no different from talking to men aside from different sets of interests.
>>
File: 915pkDR-teL.jpg (679KB, 1468x2130px) Image search: [Google]
915pkDR-teL.jpg
679KB, 1468x2130px
>>16894541
>Based on your picture I think you're at least somewhat interested in anime, manga and Japanese culture.
Oh what could have given that OP was a weeb away? The picture? Or how about the fact that he's posting on fucking 4chan?
>>
File: 1423170370565.jpg (357KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
1423170370565.jpg
357KB, 1280x960px
>>16894541
>>16894541
not OP
>work/interest/hobby related gathering
>tfw all my interests and hobbies are pretty much all men dominated

I the networking thing makes sense but my shits fucked up and I have no social circle, network, or friends anymore. I should probably work on that first.

I thought about trying D&D but where the fuck does one find people playing? I just walk into a comic book store and say I wanna play D&D? but I've never played and I dont know anyone there?
>>
>>16894552
With all the boards we have here and the frequent reddit, tumblr invaders we have here you can never be too certain.
>>
You need to meet people with similar interests, or aquire superficial attractiveness (titles, money, looks) and use a dating site. The former is more fun and less effort.
>>
>>16894570
Doesn't really matter if you have an open mind, having a few bro's introducing you to new people and interests will quickly increase your social circle. Best thing about this is that you might actually find a group of friends to party with and socialize with in bars and the sort. I've actually met many girls who are in to D&D and role-playing games in general.

You usually need to just do a bit of research a lot of tabletop, card game groups are actually very welcoming towards new players. I am fairly sure D&D player groups are very similar. Bigger groups usually have web-pages, IRC-channels or Facebook pages where they update players on when they play, where they play and what they play. However if you live in a very small town say sub 100k inhabitants it can be rather difficult to find local one so you might have to travel a bit.
>>
File: 1398300714507.gif (1MB, 240x252px) Image search: [Google]
1398300714507.gif
1MB, 240x252px
>>16894430

>Everyone says you need to go outside to meet girls.

If you want fish, go to water. Is this a confusing concept for you?

>Ok sure, but go outside and do what?

If you really have to answer that question, you are in bigger trouble than you think.

>Hitting on girls on the street sounds like a bad fucking idea

Is that honestly how you think it goes?
>>
File: crestia plays with pussy.png (194KB, 788x1200px) Image search: [Google]
crestia plays with pussy.png
194KB, 788x1200px
You want to meet women? Go to Target during the middle of the day. Full of women and you'll be one of maybe three guys there (the others will be a stockboy and an old man whose wife dragged him along to shop). Target is full of women. Go to Target.
>>
>>16894660
Daytime shopping is good, but I think a lot of them are married. You ever actually hook up like that?
>>
>>16894693
Yes. Just don't talk to the ones with the baby strollers and you should be straight. Hell, maybe even flirt a bit with the ones with the babies and say "it's too bad you're already taken" and then ask if they have a sister or a single friend. If you aren't creepy, they'll hook you up.
>>
>>16894703
I don't think the last place you hooked up was the produce isle. This is the type of stuff that causes people like OP to be confused. If the last place you hooked up was interrupting someone from thier book at Barnes & Noble, please correct me.
>>
Not OP, but, when I go to said conventions, should I go alone or acoompanied by bros?

The biggest gaming convention is in May and I cant decide between going with some coworkers, with my brother, or by myself.

Charles Martinet is going to come.
>>
>>16894776
Charles Manlet? Can you punt him for me? The women should like that.
>>
I beat off to that doujin something like 9 times
>>
>>16894799

The voice of Mario.
>>
>>16894430
practise, practise, practise.
for everyone that says no you get at least one yes. just start talking to people then you will get the hang of it, so it will be second nature to you
>>
>>16894812
Then definitely punt him

WoooOooOoOoOOOww
>>
File: 1450629508600.jpg (242KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1450629508600.jpg
242KB, 1600x1200px
>>16894816
Some people aren't interested in permanently cheapening themselves by exerting such voided interaction onto others.

OP, allow me to answer your question by making it more specific.

What you really want to understand is not 'how can I approach random women in public', rather, it's 'how can I approach women I don't know in public without it being a cheap experience, how do I make it natural?'

And the only person who can answer that is you. You need to figure it out all on your own.

>but how do I figure it out?
Figure it out.
>>
>>16894816
>practise

See it's easy af once you practice.
>>
>>16894823
Here's my number

(555) 555-5555
>>
>>16894823
>figure it out.

This is why I come to this board. Always such quality advice.
>>
>>16894823

JUST. DO IT. xD
>>
>>16894902
Well what do you expect? Somebody to live your life for you? Silly arcanites.
>>
>>16894585
>>16894552
>Find other weebs

Are there any single semi-attractive 24-27yo weeb women around these days, that aren't part a of an already established social circle?
>>
>>16894585

How is this done? Is there websites or someshit? No one uses flyers anymore
>>
>>16894649
This is why I hate normies. You can't and even want to give advice, all you do is spout worthless platitudes and gawk in amazement at the idea that there are people who aren't normies like you.
>>
>>16895068

Why didn't you just ignore his post like everyone else?
>>
>>16895072
His post is basically 99% of /adv/ posters summed up.
>>
>>16895081
/adv/ advice is mostly self-help slogans.
>>
>>16895018
No, but there are plenty of 14-17 year old weebs out there.
>>
>>16895134
So there literally are little to no single (semi-attractive) 24-27yo weeb women out there?
>>
Going to retail stores isn't a bad idea if you have money and a stable job
Go to any retail store, find an acceptable looking female, and promise them they'll never work again if they just come with you (and help you come)
I've seen how desperate highschool dropouts can get, you'll hook one
>>
>>16895018
I was staff at my local anime and vidya con last year. There were a half dozen high school girls that wanted my dick. One lady straight up handed her 16-year-old daughter off to me when I was walking back to the convention center (I had left for thirty minutes to buy some food since there was no catering available on the first day).

But I'm such a faggot I didn't go for it, namely because I had friends from high school and work constantly bugging me, not to mention other con staff. If they hadn't been there, I'd've screwed at least one of them.
>>
>>16895018
Plenty of hambeasts and drama queens, not to mention all the damn fujoshi.
>>
>>16896028
>I was staff at my local anime and vidya con last year

How do you even get a position like that? Always seems like the kinda job that's already filled months in advance
>>
>>16895018
i'm a 24 year old female weeb that doesn't like other people, which is why i'm on 4chan.

i'm a fujoshi though
>>
>>16896056
Volunteered. It doesn't hurt that my neighbor founded the con and I knew other staff members. But really, just volunteer as far in advance as possible and show up to the meetings. Even big cons (like Momocon or Dragon Con) still seek volunteers a month out.
>>
File: Untitled.png (47KB, 299x273px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
47KB, 299x273px
>>16894570
You aren't going to meet anybody if you just stay home alone at your house. Nobody is gonna just knock on your door and try to make plans with you.
>>
>>16894570
Try facebook
If you search there it will find gruops off people playing near you and events.
that how i found people to play boardgames with.
>>
>>16894776
It depends a bit on how outgoing your bro's are and how many of you are. It's usually best to go alone or have small group of 2-3 relatively outgoing people. But if your friends are not so outgoing and only follow you like flies and constantly try to drag you down in to some dark corner to spend time with only them I'd say leave them be and go solo.

I went to previous convention with few of my bro's but barely spent any time with them because all they wanted to do was play games..

>>16895018
>>16895134
Where I am from we have this convention that's strictly aimed for adults and you need to be at least 18 years old to even enter. All sorts of girls go there including the attractive single weeb women in their mid twenties. A lot of them are very shy and introverted and as such their social circles tend to be very small and mostly females where they barely ever get to meet men.

Just be prepared to accept their fujoshi ways and they'll keep their mouth shut about your loli doujin collections.
>>
It's not meant to be taken literally like an autist.
It means get a life.
>>
>>16896106
>different anon
Let's say that I'm a normalfag and only enjoy watching anime casually. I was considering doing this with a couple friends one day, is trying to pick up grills there a good or bad idea?
>>
>>16896153
Bad idea. They're there to meet other people really deep into fandoms. If you don't go hard in the paint in at least one, you will come off as being a "con creeper".
>>
File: augh.jpg (9KB, 243x300px) Image search: [Google]
augh.jpg
9KB, 243x300px
>>16896172
"Con creeper?"
>>
From reading this thread I have some advice.

Stop assuming things are in a void, meat people as in people as a whole not just girls as you will meet women through your male acquiescence, so don't just focus on meeting women.
Next lower your standards, don't look for beautiful or even good looking all you should concern yourself if will they date you and if they have a snatch if yes go for it.
And go out means just that go out, go to the bar, play board games, get a job, and look and learn from the looking and from observing others as well.
>>
>>16896199
Someone who is there only to pick up chicks/guys and acts inappropriately.
>>
Get a hobby... go to the beach.
>>
>>16896153
I'd say it's generally better place to meet girls than directly pick them up.
Like I said, these girls are rather shy and generally not the type of girls that give out their phone numbers to people they barely know.
Not to mention that many of them will be wearing cosplay outfits and ton of make-up making it really difficult to figure out how they look or act normally.

You'll probably have much better success rate if you just casually talk to them about anime, manga and whatever is related to the convention and eventually ask them as friend on twitter, facebook, steam or whatever and get to know them better from there.
>>
>>16896297
>con creepy

I think I saw one of them being lead away by the police at last comic con at london.
>>
>>16894430
>Parties
>Friends
>Dating apps
Dude there's like a million ways to meet chicks that isn't literally just going outside and finding a girl and getting her number, ask a friend if they know anyone they could set you up with, go to a party, I don't know dude figure it out, the first time it takes a bit of work, but you get the hang of it in no time
>>
>>16897039
Yeah, they're for regular people, not nerds with niche interests, I swear people's eyes glaze over when ever I talk about those sort of things.
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.