[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My girlfriend just dumped me. I was so fucking in love with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 9

File: sadness-2.gif (79KB, 400x433px) Image search: [Google]
sadness-2.gif
79KB, 400x433px
My girlfriend just dumped me.
I was so fucking in love with her. I feel sick to my stomach. Every cell in my body feels like it's in a state of shock. I can hardly move. I feel like a cripple. I didn't sleep at all last night. I feel like crying and there's a pain in my chest. I've always felt like she was out of my league. She just has a more attractive face than me. I feel like killing myself. I hate this fucking planet and this fucking world that I live in. I just want her to tell me that she wants me back and that she loves me and that she's sorry. I just want to hold her again. I feel like crying. I wish I was so attractive that nobody would ever leave me. FUCK THIS. I want to just die right now. Please help me, anybody.

Please tell me what I need to do right now and I'll do it.
>>
>>16892587
Don't be a pussy.
>>
>>16892587
>Please tell me what I need to do right now and I'll do it.

listen to early post-punk
>>
10 bucks says some Chad is already balls deep in her ass.
>>
>>16892587
that's life
man up , cry if you must and then move the fuck on anon

t. anon who went through the same fucking shit
it just happens

to millions of people world wide
>>
>>16892587

Chad is going ballsdeep right now OP.
>>
Did she have a dog?
>>
>>16892587

you probably werent tall enough or you lacked facial aesthetics

just know that some 6'4 jacked alpha male model is probably fucking her right now

good luck bro
>>
She was just another she-Chad. They tell you everything you want to hear, and know exactly what they're doing.

My first she-Chad tore me up too, but now I know better. It may take months but you'll get over it, and go back to being the heartless bastard you were meant to be.

You'll also start to do better with women now that you don't trust them and treat them worse!
>>
>>16892587
Boo hoo motherfucker. Boo fucking boo. Welcome to manhood.
>>
>>16892587
First off. It's not all looks with women. Did she say it's because you aren't attractive? Honestly it's probably more that you were insecure and she coudl feel that. Yeah some Chads are Chads because of their looks, but there are a lot of Chads that are just confident. You may think "well I can't have self esteem about my looks because of this or that." But you can have self-esteem while acknowledging that you have some flaws. Look up mindfulness. Mindfulness is like, and I hate this term, a life hack. You cannot change the way another person thinks or feels. You can however accept it and the way it makes you feel and move on. What can you do? Learn to be confident in spite of your flaw, but always work to improve yourself. Keep lifting and working on your physique. Do other things to make your life better. Move on from this girl. There will be other girls. You will fall in love again. I'm not just saying that. You will. You know how I know that? Experience. Most people in this world have had that feeling you have. Guess what? It passes. You are going to make it, Anon. We are all going to make it.
>>
File: 1455764108672.gif (1MB, 320x213px) Image search: [Google]
1455764108672.gif
1MB, 320x213px
>>16892588
>>16892590
>>16892592
>>16892594
>>16892596

Jesus fuck /fit/ is a shithole.
>>
She probably has his dick in her right now.
>>
>>16892587
Possible normie here. Give yourself time to feel. The emotions are gonna hit you like a truck eventually no matter how long you try to ignore them. Might as well take some time to sit and process. After that, get back up and get the fuck back in the gym. Exercise is a top tier anti depressant.
>>
>>16892587
Go lift
>>
>>16892587
how long were you guys together
>>
>>16892598
>>16892598
I was just thinking that. That's why I left a thoughtful response. Man what would Zyzz think of this? We should try to inspire one another. Support each other on our journey.
>>
>>16892587
Go to the gym
>>
go to her house
ring the door bell
and piss on her door
>>
Keep lifting, get tons of sleep and hang out with friends.

Your self esteem is at its lowest right now. I guarantee you aren't as ugly as you think you are.
>>
I'm sorry mang. I've been there. About a year ago I was sat on a bridge above an icy river at 3am chain smoking and shaking from how horrible I felt. I'm doing much better now. Enough to recognise what a fucking edgelord drama queen I was being, at least. I still love her and think about her most days but I've accepted what's happened and have slowly pulled myself out of a crippling depression (seriously didn't leave the house for 3 months after - wasted all my savings on drugs and takeaways). Point is, heartache really fucking sucks brother. Spend time with your friends, maybe try and find a creative outlet for what youre feeling and give it some time. We're all gonna make it brah.
>>
>>16892587
Suck it up and go get jacked use the pain to your advantage. But here's a pro tip women are incapable of love and will always no matter what dump you the second a better man shows interest. It sucks but if you fall in love with a girl it's your own fault. They will never love you back the way you love them. One more tip 2d waifus are far superior to 3d women. Find you a good 2d waifu to love anon
>>
File: image.gif (234KB, 500x265px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
234KB, 500x265px
Went through the exact same thing OP. Had the greatest girl ever and I took her for granted. Naturally, she ended it. I have never been more down in my life. I was fucking weeping in the shower, in bed, I had to leave social settings sometimes it was too much. I took it like a fucking faggot, but that's how I felt, I felt like I had just lost a loved one. Breaking up with someone you love with all of your heart is basically like a death, and with death comes a mourning process. I begged her and acted like a degenerate pussy and ignored all of my friends' advice to cut contact with her. I wish I listened to them, I really do. It only prolonged the pain.

I'm not gonna lie. It's gonna be fucking shit. You're gonna be feeling it for months. I would spend days searching the internet, asking it questions like when will I stop feeling this pain, when does it get easier. Because it doesn't seem like it gets easier. The world is greyer without her. You can't see a light at the end of the tunnel. It's a deep, aching pain, and I've never felt anything like it in my life before, even when my father had cancer, and I don't know why. It's just a fucking girl. But you make yourself so vulnerable, the loss comes with such a brunting impact.

I would suggest go out and be productive. Better yourself. Lift, write, learn an instrument, read, importantly: talk about it. That is what helped me most, talking about it. I could lie and say the pain goes away. Hell, it's been five years since I lost her and sometimes I dream of her and I can't get out of a funk for the whole day. I have a new GF who I love as well. But I'm happy now. 98% of the time I'm happy, and I look back on the experience with fondness, as it was just pure human emotion. I learned so much from it, about myself and about the process of losing the love of your life. I wish her all the best.

It'll get better, anon. All you have to remember is, even though it'll be a long and horrible process, it'll get better.
>>
>>16892597
Thank you man
>>
>>16892602
3 years
>>
>>16892587

>delete thread
>go workout
>remember that no one really gives a shit about your petty problems
>start being the facilitator of your own happiness

This is what you do. Now fuck off
>>
My first break-up was the worst.
After that I was contemplating suicide (other shit was going on, too).
Now break-ups feel like nothing.

OP:
Don't be in contact with her. It will make it all easier for you. You're going to feel like shit for a while. Ignore posters that tell you to occupy your mind with some other stuff. It doesn't work like that.
Stay home and cry. After a while you'll decide that life is worth living without that woman.

I can't offer you much advice but maybe you will find comfort in these words: she is nothing. You are nothing. None of us are. The universe is supposedly billions of years old and expanding indefinitely. There has to be extraterrestrial life. If you can, just gaze at the stars when there is a clear night. And remember: this break-up doesn't matter. Neither does your life. You're nothing.
>>
Pussy gaped ass gaped throatfucked by Chad while you sit at home alone like a little bitch and she sucking dick gagging on it deepthroated fuck me harder Chad while she laughs at your pathetic beta ass.
>>
>>16892587

Were you completely unaware of all the signals or did you just ignore them?

Learn from this, you dummy
>>
Spit roast dick in ass dick in mouth while Chad and Jerome high five each other and she laughs with them about how fucking pathetic you are.
>>
File: 1393598374572.jpg (200KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1393598374572.jpg
200KB, 960x720px
Lift some iron
Sling some lead
Run some miles
Fill your head
Learn something new
Become something better
Kick some ass
Destroy somebody's sweater
>>
I feel for you. There's nothing you can do really.

If possible try to get her back. If not you've got to go on with your life, live it as best as possible without Her but if you love her like you say you do it won't be easy at all. They say time heals all wounds . if doesn't. It's been almost s year since I've been with my ex and I miss him every day. You just have to twke it day by day. I went from crying over him every single day to now i only cry about him like once a month. I always think about. I just want him back. In a relationship now been in it for 9 months and man. It just. Like it sucks . not being with the one you truly love

Sigh. Fight for her if you can. Living without your soulmate is the worst way to live. I wish I could be with mine but it's complicated
>>
>>16892618

>try to get her back

You're a fucking asshole
>>
>>16892609
How long did it take for you to get over her?
>>
>>16892587
My advice? Fuck em, I've been there done that, women are not worth caring about dude. It hurts sometimes but you gotta learn.
>>
>>16892619
Why? I mean if he's in love with her he should try to get her back . you fight for what you love. If she rejects him and is completely done then he can move on
>>
>>16892620
It's hard to say, but I was feeling more myself 6-7 months after the break up. I kind of had a set back though when she wanted to meet up a few months in to see how I was getting on, basically fell for her all over again, but didn't fall for the trap of texting her and I felt better faster.

I fucked a few girls in this 6-7 month period and made out drunkenly with some (normally I'm shit with women but I had a don't care attitude to the whole thing which seemed to work) and it didn't help at all. Like I said, sometimes I'll still think of her, but I'd definitely class myself as a happy person now. I know it's cliche and lame, but time really does heal all wounds.
>>
>>16892587
thats what you get for caring about feels
thats what you get for being a bitch
pahahahahaha pitiful
>>
>>16892622

Jesus H. Christ

He's done now, she left him. He needs to learn to control himself and his emotions before he considers speaking one word to her. At this stagehe has no fight. He's a pathetic lump that will try to bargain his way back to her. Failing that, he'll try the pity card. If by some miracle he does change her mind, it will be only temporary. He is less of a man now than before the breakup. He needs to learn to be the source of his own satisfaction, then he can try in ernest to get her back. Chances are he won't want to, because by that time he will have grown as a person
>>
is it your first breakup? you'll get over it
you'll think back on this and ask why you were being so melodramatic
>>
>>16892597
Not OP but I went through something similar recently and this really helped.
Anyways OP my fiance of 5 years ditched me for an obese minimum wage working loser. It hurt very badly and I know your pain
>>
>>16892587
The next few days will be horrible maybe even the next few weeks depending on how long the relationship was... It will pass ... you will move on... we all experience this shit breh.... You will find another woman that appreciates you for who you are. Its better she left now then later.. find a cool girl that wouldn't just leave. You will find someone and you will be happy. We are all gonna fucking make it breh. Keep you fucking head up. Cheers m8.
>>
>>16892617
tfw you will be spared the PTSD inducing memories from your dog bro being shot by filthy pakis
>>
>>16892622

>you fight for what you love.

Selfish bullshit. You need to be worthy of being loved. She wants something different than who he is. He wants her exactly as she was. Just because you love someone doesn't me they love you in return.
>>
File: 2.4.16.png (2MB, 1332x598px) Image search: [Google]
2.4.16.png
2MB, 1332x598px
>>16892593

>did she have a dog?

Every woman I've ever met that owns a dog is bad news... I don't know why, something about committing to dominion over a sentient yet retarded being reflects on a woman's (or man's) personality very well; they're going to try and domesticate you.

>>16892587

Chad is gonna creampie that needy, sexless slut any minute now... HNNNG HE'S CUMMING DEEP IN HER PUSSY.

You let a woman have this much emotional power over you? Serves you right, learn your lesson the next time you get a gf.
>>
>>16892625
And? Because people who break up never get back together. Why block his possible blessing? Plus dude ain't running off logic he's running off emotions and some times you need to. Hell sometimes getting back with an ex is the best thing . I know I got back with my ex and realized Wed never work out no matter how much I was in love and it allowed me to be able to move on and keep my emotions in check

We can agree to disagree but if he's in love with her I think he should try for it again. Moving on isn't always the best option
>>
>>16892631
>they're going to try and domesticate you
that's what women are designed to do. If she doesn't give a fuck how you behave then she's just your mistress, your fuck buddy. Why would you then be surprised when she leaves for a better fuck
>>
>>16892630
That's true but two things can come from him fighting for love that he wants.

1) she may take him back. They may work on there relationship or whatever . and he can be in love and be happy

2)he realizes that no matter how much he loves her it's not going to work out. Didn't work out the first time. didn't work out the second. Third time? Just cut your losses
>>
File: 1453641635087.jpg (139KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1453641635087.jpg
139KB, 640x640px
>>16892587
First girlfriend right?

Don't worry anon, it's not love, it's just pussy withdrawal.

You were getting to hit that ass, and now its gone, like a drug you desperately crave.

That's all it is.

You'll get over it. Give it a few years and you'll just hate her.

Women are incapable of loving a man as men love women.

You'll do well to remember that, and never put a woman above you again.
>>
>>16892609
Holy Christ I fucking hate you.
>>
>>16892613
Jesus, fucking helpful. I feel even more like a shit.
>>
File: image.jpg (40KB, 300x375px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40KB, 300x375px
>>16892587
>She just has a more attractive face than me

>I wish I was so attractive that nobody would ever leave me.
>>
>>16892587

IKTFB

2 months since I fucked up and had to part ways with my girl. I know it sounds cliche, but only time can heal these feels. About a month ago, I was blowing through bottles of whiskey, and I finally realized that wouldn't help. I got a gym membership and started seeing a counselor. There is no magic solution, but you should use this time as a gift to work on self improvement. Make yourself happy. Get a new hobby. Do something that scares you.
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.