[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you guys most hot and attractive for a girl to wear on

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (921KB, 1932x2576px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
921KB, 1932x2576px
What do you guys most hot and attractive for a girl to wear on a first date .... I'm blonde 18 and 5'3 with good boobs .. I'm going on a date in three weeks and have no idea how to knock his socks off haven't seen him in 8 months.
>>
>>16891928
Tight black dress that shows off your boobs and a normal pair of heels. Easy.
>>
It depends entirely on the guy, as well as the place you're going for the date. Just take your best guess.
>>
Holy fuck, Matt doesn't give a shit about you. Let it go.
>>
>>16891940
Aahhah... well a basic bitch can try
>>
>>16891935
We are going around London lunch date until he drops me off at the train to go back to Paris.
>>16891933
But isn't that super girly and unoriginal... I want to wow him not bore him
>>
>>16891933
Nah to predictable
>>
>>16891940
The moment you realise that you spend too much time on 4chan ...
>>
>>16891957
It's not about being original... it's about wearing something that shows the right parts off but keeps enough hidden to be interesting. A little black dress is classic. And no guy really gets bored when your skirt is short, your legs are visible, and your cleavage is showing. Seriously.
>>
>>16891957
You can lunch at a pub or a restaurant. The appropriate attire for those settings is completely different.

To have said something so useless makes me sure that he's going to get turned off the moment you open your mouth.
>>
That fucking bint again, 7th thread or so. 10/10 not a gf material, hope the lad's aware the girl is walking crazy and won't put it in her.
>>
>>16891963
I don't know where we are going ... It's a surprise! All I know is he's a gent and I got promised champagne!
>>
>>16891959
More like 2 days casually browsing /adv/ at work and I already know this little kid's life story.
>>
>>16891969
I'm not crazy ...
>>
>>16891969
She's not crazy and she's suuuuper mature ^^
>>
>>16891969
Read the texts in the other thread which is still being bumped. This guy clearly isn't interested beyond a little ego boosting.
>>
>>16891978
That's don't mean she can't look hot
>>
File: image.png (20KB, 483x504px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
20KB, 483x504px
>normies attention whoring on /adv/
>>
>>16891975
Yeah, you are. You keep posting about this guy over and over again. Like >>16891973 says, I'm not here even everyday but I remember your touching love story and ugly mug better than nightly prayers because it's always somewhere on /adv/.
>>
>>16891989
She can't help she has overwhelming difficult decisions to make.
>>
>>16891990
It's not my fault that it's getting so much attention! My love story is still better than Twilight ...
>>
>>16892004
It gets you attention because you are a supreme idiot among typical /adv/ morons. And you have no story because the guy doesn't even want you. In twilight Bella had at least two suitors, check your facts, ya trollop.
>>
Skirt (black), so your knees are not covered but not to short.
Black stockings.
Heels, its important you can walk in then, dont choose to high. If they dont fit perfectly or you cant walk properly its just awkward. Better less then to high.
Bluse.
Black underwear. Make sure your bluse is not transparent.
A corset maybe. At least it knocks me completly off...

Most important! Dont look like a bitch but you should look like you want him.
>>
>>16892052
thank you thats all i wanted!
>>
>>16892004
>My love story is still better than Twilight
cmon thats bait, unless you really are this normie
>>
>>16891928
Ok so with 18 and blonde I'm sure you could wear anything.
Dress.
Pulling off a sweat dress is the best shit a chick could do, ever.
>>
>>16892063
It's not bate... if it's true
>>
>mfw women are so stupid you have to tell them step by step what should he wear for a date

OP, if, despite living for 18 years as girl, with web full of resorces and articles like '10 cute outfits for a date' you still have to come here and ask for help...

Either you stupid or attention whoring. Sadly prolly both
>>
>>16892076
I think you should take this back to 9gag, make a "meme" about it and post it there
>>
>>16891928
if you're the person who's going out with the guy who's 26, it's not a date he's not interested in you knock it off.
>>
>>16892079
>implying males aren't stupid, coming here bitching about women then asking for step by step guides for everything
also op is a bored troll posting for shits and giggles, no one fucking asks "what does a *very specifics* wear to a first date :))) "good" boobs"
>good
>good boobs
like what the fuck you gullible retards
>>
>>16891928 is that you in pic? If so, dye your hair black and put on red lipstick and wear a flowing pink/ black or white dress and sandals or other low heeled shoes
>>
>>16892131
this might be a troll thread, but she's very dedicated in her other one.
>>
>>16892059
And actually tell him how you feel and don't dance around the topic during your "date". Men aren't good at picking up on the subtle signals women use.
>>
>>16892168
it is a troll thread!

my only thread is the one with all the text message pictures! please dont be pissed at me 4chan.
>>
>>16891928
Hey, >>16891933 is calling you a basic bitch
>>
>>16891989
reee?
>>
Wieder, zu viel Make-up
>>
>>16891928
>>16891928
Please remember to make a thread after the date crying to us about how it went. I think the entirety of /adv/ is waiting for you to fail now.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.