[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't know if I want advice, similar stories, or just

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 9

File: twins.jpg (74KB, 680x382px) Image search: [Google]
twins.jpg
74KB, 680x382px
I don't know if I want advice, similar stories, or just to vent- but to start, I'm halfblack, halfJew.

I've dealt with racist bullshit at both ends of the spectrum. Any nasty shit from white people usually goes over my head because I don't pay too much attention to stuff, or read into things. The black people my age, girls especially, can be real pieces of shit to me. "I don't understand their plight. I don't care about their issues. I have it easy, etc etc." I have it DIFFERENTLY, sure, but don't ever act like someone has it easy... especially when you're alienating them from your little club... which you claim people are doing to you. I'm just becoming exasperated. I think this might be the first time in history it sort of sucks to be a straight white male- you can get crucified for anything you say that can be misconstrued in the slightest.

I have a black activist-ish friend-of--friend that makes snide comments to me sometimes; because I don't immediately jump on the "what's racist today" bandwagon. I put in thought- sometimes I disagree. But she treats me like a lesser human being because I'm not totally black. I "couldn't possibly understand." Have YOU ever thought maybe YOU don't understand? I normally shrug it off, but today I'm irritated. Is there any way to even TALK to someone like this?
>>
Jew is not a race, it's a religion. So you're probably half black half russian, or half black half arab.
>>
>>16891514
........well I assumed it was pretty clear the jewhalf was SOME kind of white.....sigh. black and Polish/Irish.
>>
If you don't like how niggers/SJWs act then don't associate with them.
>>
>>16891530
This. Find some people, black, white, Arab, anyone who takes these social issues with a grain of salt. There's more to life than muh segregation and muh equality, so find the people who actively focus on nontrivial matters.

>>16891525
Also if you're Irish just look through
Irish history. They really got fucked throughout history so you can use a lot as ammo. If they say it isn't the same, then they clearly don't have a clue of what they're talking about.
>>
>>16891530
It's kind of unavoidable for the most part. And even if I don't associate with them, it's still fucking annoying they get to feel so righteous.

I'm just fucking annoyed.
>>
Do you look more black or white? Do you look like a slightly lighter skintone black or a tanned white?
>>
>>16891542
I deal with exactly 0 of them. Being jelly of them is your own choice.
>>
>>16891547
I definitely look more black. So it's pretty ironic I get so much annoying shit.

I've gotten compared to Lisa Bonet or a busted-ass version of Rosario Dawson... which still ain't bad.

>>16891539
Yeah, with the whole polish/irish/jew/black I could parade around as the most oppressed of all!!!!!!!! Except I don't... because shit hasn't been all that bad for me. I'm starting to think logic is useless on people that think like this though.
>>
>>>16891555
>I'm starting to think logic is useless on people that think like this though.

You just found the problem.
>>
GAS THE FUCKING KIKES
>>
>>16891551
...where is it that you think jealousy comes into play?

I guess hypocrisy and boohooing on this level really irks me, especially when it's directed at me. I don't want to be a part of anyone's little race-war club. It's all just dumb, and I should likely just ignore it even if the urge to tell them why they make no sense arises.
>>
American racial classification doesn't work this way - the one drop rule overrides it.

If someone called the police because they saw a "suspicious man" driving through a suburban neighborhood, then you'd be described as black, not half-black.

If a man of another race told you that you couldn't marry his daughter, then it wouldn't be because you are half-Jewish.

If you were denied an employment opportunity or place of residence for the color of your skin, then your white ancestry would be irrelevant in that process.

Genetically, you may be half-black, but you are culturally black. Denying it by adopting these "edgy" opinions won't make things any easier on you.
>>
Tried not bringing up the jew card? Most jews I know are annoying because they can't go on for one fucking minute without mentioning "oh btw I'm a jew". I bet you are like that too.
>>
File: 1455379054423.jpg (31KB, 305x305px) Image search: [Google]
1455379054423.jpg
31KB, 305x305px
>>16891493
>halfJew
>>
File: 1455379741970.jpg (31KB, 383x576px) Image search: [Google]
1455379741970.jpg
31KB, 383x576px
>>16891574
>>
>>16891570
I'm not saying I'm NOT culturally black- that's what's so ridiculous about them treating as if I can't "understand".

These aren't 'edgy' opinions. I'm just sick of being treated as less by the people who SHOULD be accepting of me, seeing as I'm one of them.
>>
File: 1455879737243.png (33KB, 600x700px) Image search: [Google]
1455879737243.png
33KB, 600x700px
>>16891577
>>
>>16891574
>>16891577
>>16891581
hah, you guys are dicks.
>>
File: Capture.jpg (31KB, 502x278px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
31KB, 502x278px
>>16891589
*guy
>>
>>16891579

Do they *actually* see you as a "lesser human being" or do they merely object to your inability to act in accordance with your own interests?

Statements like "I think this might be the first time in history it sort of sucks to be a straight white male" or "I don't immediately jump on the what's racist today bandwagon" are really fucking dumb - these issues affect you regardless of whether you like or not. You aren't a neutral observer here.

It's almost akin to how poor Southerners will always vote for conservative candidates who never do *anything* to help their communities. Your beliefs are counterintuitive to your actual goals here.
>>
>>16891597
You're completely misreading me. I don't think I'm unaffected by the shit that's going on. And even if I was, it doesn't mean I wouldn't still give a shit.

>I think this might be the first time in history it sort of sucks to be a straight white male
Yeah, they're still at the top of the totem pole. But I HAVE seen people get needlessly crucified for bullshit. THAT'S not cool to do either.

>"I don't immediately jump on the what's racist today bandwagon"
And though there is real live fucked up shit happening to people because of racism, that doesn't mean ALL OF THE SHIT they say is valid. I'm not stupid. I don't think that everyone is nice and full of flowers. But I'm not going immediately pull the race card with every single incident.

I've been ostracized from the get-go, before any of my 'opinions' are stated, merely because I'm light-skinned or half black. Ask another half black person, it's real. Just as dark skinned people were treated shitty by the 'superior' light skins, it goes both ways.
>>
>>16891597
That's the point, government was not intended to "help the community" you fucking liberal piece of shit

Day of the rope can't come sooner
>>
>>16891570
>>16891597
Also- I'm all of a sudden a race traitor if I disagree? I'm an uncle tom? I'm working against myself? I don't think these things effect me?

MAYBE, just maybe, some people have been blinded by too many others with the same opinions working each other into a frenzy. Just like the feminazi shit- any real and valid points or atrocities can be LOST when you're also spouting crazy shit & alienating anyone of your tribe that deviates in the least.
>>
>>16891493
>The black people my age, girls especially, can be real pieces of shit to me.

Congratulations. You have learned what every white person knows.
Black people are the most most racist people on the planet.
>>
>>16891530
>>16891539
some people dont really have a choice though. they may be work or class mates.
>>
>>16891617

I'm not really interested in having a debate about Keynesian economics since that isn't remotely relevant to the conversation at hand.

Let's be honest here - the vast majority of Southern voters who elect these candidates don't have any cogent opinions about the size or role of government. They elect them because of the bombast and bluster in their rhetoric on social issues - remember, these are people who literally think the Earth is 6,000 fucking years old, and voters in the Bible Belt/Deep South only care about issues like gay marriage, race relations, and abortion. It's a dirty game of dog whistle politics and not-so-subtle innuendos, and the South has been ruled by "conservatism" ever since the dawn of the Dixiecrats and the end of Reconstruction.
>>
>>16891642
Nice generalizations, very logical
>>
>>16891637
same with women. they often say sexist shit and blatantly get away with it.
>>
>>16891632

I never remember using the phrase "race traitor" or "uncle tom" to describe you. "Misguided" would be a far more applicable term.

I understand the dangers of ecochambers, and I'm not an "SJW" in the sense that I support BS things like trigger warnings or safe spaces. However, you do honestly seem to assume the worst of anyone offering criticism, and some of your opinions (if taken to their logical conclusion) are insanely dumb.
>>
>>16891652
What have I said so far that's "insanely dumb"?
>>
>>16891650
yup, see

>>16891632 & >>16891608
>>
>>16891648

You think these are generalizations? I'm amused.

Research Lee Atwater's interview from 1981 about the Southern strategy or view any focus polls from the region. Or, just look at the massive success of Donald J. Trump - he's got the old guard of the Republican party cowering in fear because they *know* that the ignorant masses now control your movement. Just watch how every Republican debate is a complete clown fiesta - last week, we had two American presidential candidates arguing about the size of their dicks.
>>
>>16891641
Don't look at them, don't talk to them. That's what I did in college and I'm an white Irish American.
>>
>>16891704
well it's hard to tell who's an asshole and who's not without talking to someone.
>>
>>16891682
My dick is bigger than yours, I'm amused you keep using generalizations
>>
>>16891732
Or you can just listen to them first (assuming you're in the same course). Its not hard to distinguish a shit spewing SJW from a functioning and coherent human.
>>
File: blind1.jpg (11KB, 320x213px) Image search: [Google]
blind1.jpg
11KB, 320x213px
Why bother? When someone delivers an insulting conversation-stopper, it's time to stop the conversation. Why start again? That's like hitting yourself in the head with a hammer repeatedly. The only rational solution is to stop, and it sure feels good when you do.

I'm in an interracial marriage, myself. I'm white, blond hair, blue eyes. My wife is Brazilian- Indio, specifically, with other stuff thrown in too, but dark skinned. She got equal amounts of shit and congratulations from her friends for marrying a gringo, but deals with some bigoted shit now and again, esp. with family, which is hurtful and which she ignores. I don't get nearly as much shit, even from the non-American side of my family still in Ireland.
Being an Oreo cookie, you don't have a place in either camp, I suppose, so best just to forge ahead and build your own life. Belonging to a caste isn't all that great anyhow. Best thing I ever did was move out of my Irish/American enclave in the northeast and strike out on my own. Developing adult relationships based on economic and social compatibility tends to be a lot more rewarding, anyhow.
>>
>>16891732

You're missing his point. He's not talking about people in general - he's specifically referring to other blacks.

Geez, I'm beginning to understand what you meant when you said "things go over your head" or that you "don't read too much into things."

Just a bit earlier, I was having a pleasant conversation about Southern politics and economics with a kind fellow who said he looks forward to the "day of the rope." Fun fact - that's a phrase from the Turner Diaries, an extremely popular book amongst mass shooters. It refers to the ethnic cleansing of America through anti-government revolution, and the writer seems to have a special hard-on for killing blacks and Jews.

I think we should all be more concerned about actual violent racists instead of "assholes." Just so happens many of those individuals are lurking in this very thread - what a fucking coincidence. It's almost like I've been right all along or something.
>>
>>16891704
impossible for some people really. i have to literally interact with people for my seminars in uni. luckily, most people are nice but this may not be the case for others.
>>
>>16891801
That wasn't me... but you're really fucking obnoxious. You'll get through to no one with this kind of pompous attitude.

Also, you never responded to >>16891608
>>
>>16891812
My only advice to you there is to keep interaction with them to a minimum and stay strong.
>>
>>16891801
Except I was talking about people in general, otherwise I would've been specific. Jesus Christ please remove yourself from this thread you moronic, assuming piece of shit.
>>
>>16891859
that dude = the fuckin worst
>>
File: Everything_is_Terrible!.jpg (28KB, 300x204px) Image search: [Google]
Everything_is_Terrible!.jpg
28KB, 300x204px
everything is terrible

everyone is terrible
>>
>>16891525
>black and Polish/Irish.

Ouch.
>>
>>16891493
>halfblack, halfJew.
My sides

And there is no inbetween. Do you live in the south. Its black vs white. You cant play the middle man and its actually disrespectful to try. Either prove yourself to blacks, or play the pet for whites.
>>
I dunno.
All that stuff notwithstanding, you seem really annoying and self-centered.
>>
>>16891493
>I think this might be the first time in history it sort of sucks to be a straight white male- you can get crucified for anything you say that can be misconstrued in the slightest.
They will try, but my ancestors didn't endure the journey over here, survive Native wars, survive epidemics, survive cataclysms.... so that someone else can ever make me feel guilty or muzzle me.

Bitch I'm white. We conquered the world and clipped the nuts of anyone that got in our way, and I'll clip yours too. Do you want to be next? Keep talking.
>internet tough guy
>>
>>16891493

Live your own life, apart from what other people think. Why live according to what other think you should do?

Fuck that.
>>
>OP realizes everyone is capable of being racist

yeah, no shit. To me there is a huge difference between people that believe in equality and identity-politics style tribalism, a difference that isn't recognized in leftist thought often enough.

Frankly it's a huge missed opportunity for outreach and social cohesion between racial groups.
>>
>>16893259
>we

fuck this nigga thinks he's on the team

>piggybacking on the success of people who are not you and are not really even related to you

pathetic. Jews helped and guided your ancestors most of the way anyways, you dumb ass whites barely did any of it.
>>
>>16893298
LOL. You're a joke.
>>
>>16891493
I'm also black, anon. Your friends just sound annoying, I'd maybe start spreading out to different circles.
>>
>>16893298
>>16893259
>piggybacking on the success of people who are not you and are not really even related to you
literally everyone does this. Get off your fucking high horse kiddo. It's how humanity operates.
>>
>Have YOU ever thought maybe YOU don't understand?
No, they haven't. You're right, it's totally hypocritical. Their problems are the biggest problems.
>>
>>16891493
Kaila?
>>
File: 1457221900931.gif (499KB, 220x283px) Image search: [Google]
1457221900931.gif
499KB, 220x283px
Holy shit there really are black people on 4chan.
>>
>>16894319
yup another black guy here.
>>
>>16894328
Always thought this site was just a global young white male circle jerk. Now you're telling me that some of the shit on here is real, I can't handle it man.
>>
>>16891493
Sage for off topic but the girls in OP are from my home town, they're indentical twins from a black/white family
>>
>>16894384
>means fraternal twins
>>
You just have to find better people OP. Simple as that.

I'm a contrarian shit that's politically central (which is basically a Nazi amongst people under 25) and all my friends are gay, lesbian, bi, asian, african war baby etc but it's only the white, failed-vegetarian animal girl that really fucking annoys me with her oppression olympics.

Some people define themselves by their race (or whatever thing that makes them different) and they can't help but define others that way as well.
>Pacifism is Trafficking with the Enemy" because "Life is Permanent Warfare" - there must always be an enemy to fight

There's no solution but to minimise time with them. Humans are such that there is no solution to some of them. You can't make them better, you can't punish them lest you prove them right.
>>
How does being a mixed race female qualify you to give advice, or make you interesting? Anywhere in the world that isn't a white wonderland (read: a place people jack off into bottles and tally thier progress) has millions of people just like you, and if one wanted a cookie I'd only offer them this dick.
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-10-06-09-13-37.png (390KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-10-06-09-13-37.png
390KB, 1440x2560px
>>16891514
Actully jew is a race

Hey op>>16891493
Im a "mixed" jew like you. First off there's a good chance you are not half, noone is 100% in the first place.

I have never had any problem with brown girls, to me in midflorida brown people never obsess about any concept of race to me. Brown/black people just accept me as me. BUT pale/pinkish people have problems with me, always calling me "black" even though im paler than some of them. Im not even brown, at best if I get enough sun im light hazel, yet they still want to call me "black" as if my european heratige just poofed up in smoke.

The point is I can relate, I went to jamacia and they called me white, and not a real jamaican. I get it, but you gotta understand they are not worth your spit.

Race doent really exist at all. You gotta focus on yourself as an individual and who YOU are! There are people who just see people and not groups. Take this a oppertunity to not be in such a hivemind and be an individual. You will find groups, and you will find people who accept you.

Sometimes moving to a different location can make all the difference.

Its a good thing really, it removes all the negitive evil people from your life becuase they push themselves away from you. So only the best people come into contact with you. So you have the best relationship.

Its all just labels, forget about them and just be you, live your life
>>
>>16895288
>jew is a race

Well, yeah, you're arabs.
>>
>>16894397
Genetic twins
>>
>>16895292
No anon jews are not arabs
>>
>>16893285
>OP realizes everyone is capable of being racist
Are you implying is ok to be racist cus "LOL WERE ALL RACIST RIGHT!?"

>leftist

We're not even talking about politics. Right blaim your boogyman group pretty hypocritical considering trump is republican

>it's a huge missed opportunity for outreach

Anon mixed people are everywhere, it doesn't give you some extra coheason power, just cus your mixed don't mean you have to be MLK. Besides white people just call mixed people "black"
>>
>>16895314
How do i find a girl into pegging?
>>
>>16891637
>most racist people on the planet.

Nice projection racist
>>
>>16891797
Please dont have kids if you refer to them a "oreo cookie"
>>
>>16895298
Jews are arabs with some slav genes blended in.
>>
>>16895368
You clearly dont know shit

Ignore that poster, he is a fool
>>
>>16895374
Maybe if you jews weren't so racist, people wouldn't dislike you so much.
>>
>>16895390
Nice projecting racist
Thread posts: 76
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.