[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm 30 years old and I just broke up with my 2nd girlfriend

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

File: giphy.gif (223KB, 300x126px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
223KB, 300x126px
I'm 30 years old and I just broke up with my 2nd girlfriend ever after 6 months of relationship.

She always hinted at it, but she revelaed to me that she's been in bed with over 30 men before, most of them one night stands (=random strangers), no rubber either (she has that uterine implant thingy).

I don't think our own personal standards of intimacy and sharing it are compatible. Will I regret what I did or did I just dodge a bullet?
>>
File: 1408890127272.jpg (20KB, 340x270px) Image search: [Google]
1408890127272.jpg
20KB, 340x270px
So basically you broke up with her because she's a slut?
That's fine. Girls reject virgins so it's fine.

History like that she probably has/will cheat anyway.
>>
"I don't think our own personal standards of intimacy and sharing it are compatible." <- - - This.

In relationships, it's important to be with a person who is on the same level as you, sexually and intimately. You did the right thing.
>>
Lol.

Manchildren.

30 means means she's fucked a bit more than two men, on average, since 18. This isn't remotely a big deal.

You're a manchild. Women, at this age, are--all--experienced. The only ones who aren't got married young.

Dude. Lol. Autism.
>>
>>16890004
>So basically you broke up with her because she's a slut?
And not a very pretty one either.
>History like that she probably has/will cheat anyway.
She didn't. She even managed to have a 11 year LTR relationship before during which she never cheated (she is 30 years old too).
It's still a deal breaker to me.

>In relationships, it's important to be with a person who is on the same level as you, sexually and intimately. You did the right thing.
Everyone likes hearing "You are right"... When I broke up with her, she was devastated. Yesterday, her sister called me, to ask why I broke up. I told her why, and she told me that my ex gf just can't understand how this could possibly be a deal breaker to me ( "past stays in the past" bla bla). My ex GF simply does not understand it and believes I am dumping her for another reason whereas it's just that, her past of being a slut.
>>
>>16890012
>Women, at this age, are--all--experienced.
Most women my age can count the men they have been with on one hand, maybe two hands.

I know because I asked quite a few (inb4 hurr they sluts they lie durr)
>>
>>16890024

Gosh, and they've all been trutful about their one night stands with such an emotionally well-adjusted man.

>Lauren, uh, hey, I was just wondering...
>How many dicks have you suckeden?

Right, anon. You're in my same age group. If you're in my fantasy football league, or if we play pickup basketball together, don't drop to anyone we know how autistic you are.
>>
>>16890037
>By my own personal standards promiscuity and sex with strangers is fine, so it must be for everyone else and anyone who does not agree is a manchild faggot
>>
>>16890037
>>16890012
Wat, I have no dog in this fight, but that's just objectively wrong. Many studies report the /lifetime/ number of sexual partners for women as being around 4.
>>
>>16890043

He's a manchild AND an autist.

It's pretty clear. Not having a basic emotional understanding of interpersonal relations is one of the things that places people on the autism spectrum.

Being 30 and attaching the feelings of possessiveness, insecurity and sexual absolutes that you had when you were 13 to a relationship you have when you're 30 makes you a manchild.

Dude can't talk to his circle of friends because his friends won't enable that sort of abject awkwardness.

You'll see when you grow up, big guy.
>>
>>16890054

>I have no dog in this fight
>Women in a lifetime only have 4 partners
>I saw it on an article on the red pill!
>Once a woman hits five she is a slut
>I read it in an article!
>I think Kinsey said that.
>You're right to dump her!

No dog.
>>
File: lul.jpg (19KB, 650x400px) Image search: [Google]
lul.jpg
19KB, 650x400px
>>16890021
>past stays in the past
bitch dont seem to understand her actions have consequences
>>
DESU most females would be extremely turned off to find out their bf had hit that much pussy especially raw. but we have this narrative that "held to a different standard" lol.

As if they just keep repeating "it doesn't matter :)" will somehow make it true. You're happy aren't you OP?
>>
I know you're baiting but for posterity's sake

>Median number of opposite-sex partners in lifetime among men and women aged 25-44 years of age
>2011-2013
>men: 6.6
>women: 4.3

http://www.cdc.gov/nchs/nsfg/key_statistics/n.htm
>>
>>16890082

DESU!

You explained this so well. Thank you anon-chan.

She deserved it for being a slut. Double standards!

Thank you advice-kun.
>>
>>16890082
>You're happy aren't you OP?
No, I am sad and depressed because I was really in love with that woman.

But her inconsiderate promiscuity absolutely shocked and appalled me, I can't be with her anymore.
>>
>>16890089
Men over-report women under-report. There's another study using lie detectors that found women cut their numbers in half.
>>
>>16890089

The median is what we're using?

Do you understand what a median is, anon?

That website is pretty interesting, especially some of the numbers includes 15 year old women. Regardless, the numbers are rising quickly since the early 2000s.

You're not even b8ing. You're just this dense.

-

Being a white knight for autists on the internet must be a bit less fulfilling than doing it for women. Yet: here you are.
>>
>>16890101
Source or BS
>>
>>16890104
Fuck off back to Australia, retard.
>>
>>16890093

DESU we are all shocked for you!

...other men... more than one or two, what a disgusting slut!!! I'm glad you didn't let yourself be cucked, 30 year old anon.

if you're interested in classy traps, i'm here. i've only been with one other man, and I know how important chastity is to you. you did the right thing
>>
>>16890112
fuck off.
>>
>>16890104
You're that guy from the other night who basically says every man should accept a slut for a gf, and if they don't, they have issues, aren't you?

Once again, people are allowed to make their own dealbreakers in relationships. Be it how many partners they've slept with, to how often they see each other, to what activities they do, people are entitled to choose what they accept in a partner. Failure for you to understand this basic concept and being adamant that everyone should cater to your way of dating means you really need to seek therapy.
>>
>>16890114

Agreed. That guy really needs to know how to treat a slut.

Let's watch anime and jump on the red pill together. Yeah, I agree--I wish we were more social in high school, but we're making up for it on the internet!

-

Autism.
>>
>>16890116

I'm that who now? Someone else isn't autistic? Praise be to God. Hey, can you believe what Twilight Sparkle did in S03e05? This is an anonymous message board, tyke.
>>
>>16890104
Do YOU know what a median is? It's more accurate than an average when talking about number of sexual partners, because people with extreme numbers on either end won't skew the results.
>>
>>16890123
Regardless of whether you are or aren't that person, the point still stands. People are entitled to choose what they want in a partner. You don't get to dictate what others find acceptable.
>>
File: 1447614872929.jpg (37KB, 550x351px) Image search: [Google]
1447614872929.jpg
37KB, 550x351px
You girls actually wouldn't care that your boyfriend had fucked 30 girls without a condom?
>>
>>16890131

Thanks for letting us know. Please don't pretend you don't know what happened to Twilight Sparkle. Also, stay strong in your fight against sluts! Traps are more feminine anyway, right.

>>16890128

I was in high school once as well, autist. Quite the dog you have in this fight. You've got five minutes to jump on wikipedia and pretend you know what the fuck you're talking about a bit more.
>>
>>16890137

Upping the ante, nice! Now that we've added bareback, let's add something else--they were all horses! After that, they were the true manifestation of cute anime DESU.

Autism.
>>
>>16890140
>Thanks for letting us know. Please don't pretend you don't know what happened to Twilight Sparkle. Also, stay strong in your fight against sluts! Traps are more feminine anyway, right.

You're absolutely welcome. The next time you need someone to put you in your place for talking shit, you know where to find me. If you want to fuck traps, that's your call, anon.
>>
>>16890140
Every knows Twilight turned into a pegasus you faggot
>>
>>16890140
>MLP
>gay
>autist
>highschool
>Wikipedia
>you don't know what you're talking about

Honestly, what are you going on about? All you're doing is throwing out insults. Nowhere in there did you make any actual refutation to any points.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.